Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

_Fin_

Jan 2, 2018
Hi guys! Not really an update, but still important.
Given the still overwhelming confusion regarding Lupobianco's packages, I decided to roll the modded version into just one file called "Lupobianco_finfinversion".
For the modded version, you'll just have to use that one.
So if you were using the modded version, delete every Lupobianco files and just place the new one.
Don't mix it with any other Lupo files. Any modded update will be for it from now on.
Link here: [NOT POSTED HERE ANYMORE]

Last edited:

Milkyegg

Jul 10, 2019
what the hell is going with ww ive been having all kinds of problems with this new update AND NOW ITS CRASHING WTF!!!
If anyone can help me on wth is going that would be awesome. (last exception) V

NunyaBizness

Nov 25, 2017
what the hell is going with ww ive been having all kinds of problems with this new update AND NOW ITS CRASHING WTF!!!
If anyone can help me on wth is going that would be awesome. (last exception) V
What version of Nisa's WP are you using? Are you using the latest one I shared?

flower6ix

Jul 21, 2019
To everyone who updated their game, pre-ordered Discover University, and is waiting impatiently to play:

I used PIA vpn and set my location to Japan. I then started Origin and the EP was available to download. I just downloaded it and it's ready to play!
I'm on central time so I'm gonna try this out lol

NunyaBizness

Nov 25, 2017
Yes I am Ive updated sol Basemental and nisa's and I also game repaired the sims on origin.
That LE you shared mentions out-dated mods... I would recommend doing a 50/50 to try to narrow it down. With the Expansion coming out in the next few hours, troubleshooting might be moot. I know that the latest WW/Nisa/Basemental works fine. SOL has been updated to 3.7, but I haven't installed that one yet.

Feb 24, 2019
Discover University is avaible on Codex. Unfortunately, it is A FULL GAME pack (Base game + Previous extension), 41 Go... Thanks to the gods I have optical fiber...

• Haha
Reactions: rai-chan

Wendi226

Sep 13, 2019
if you already have the game installed then tomorrow a youtuber named sim it up will be posting the update file and university download, its where i get my updates and i've never had any issues with them. Just have on a blocker for the mega.nz download. There are also full game links there, they usually go up a few days after.

jasuso

Jan 20, 2018
Never update until after the coast is clear. Or be prepared to go without some mods for a while.
The coast is clear, With the latest updates I have zero problems so far, only sacrificial mods seem to be broken but I can live without those for a while

noblenorth

Sep 16, 2017
would be killer to just get the DLC download, not tryna download 40 gigs just for Uni when I have all of the other packs already...

hir0shige_

Sep 5, 2018
EDIT: The link has been taken down, sorry all :(

would be killer to just get the DLC download, not tryna download 40 gigs just for Uni when I have all of the other packs already...
Anadius has uploaded a Mediafire folder with just the DLC. It contains both the Nov 12 pre-release update and the pack. You can see this link on his site. Here is the folder:

Pass to the crack .rar is "origin-fix" (no quotes). Confirmed working for me.

Last edited:

Wendi226

Sep 13, 2019
You could try the youtube account sim it up, they provide links and its always been safe for me, should be out by morning.
This is where the updates will be released on and there are tutorials on youtube

Last edited:

Bogojisem

Oct 24, 2019
Damn, I haven't updated since shortly after the magic pack came out. Can anyone confirm whether or not you can skip patches? Say I want to slap 1.58.63.1010 over a 1.55.whateverthefuck version. Would that work without any issue? I know where to find the patches I missed, I'm just wondering if anyone here knows if it's worth taking the time to download every single one of them.

Wendi226

Sep 13, 2019
Damn, I haven't updated since shortly after the magic pack came out. Can anyone confirm whether or not you can skip patches? Say I want to slap 1.58.63.1010 over a 1.55.whateverthefuck version. Would that work without any issue? I know where to find the patches I missed, I'm just wondering if anyone here knows if it's worth taking the time to download every single one of them.
Just following what the tutorials i follow say you should do each update to get to the newest ones to be safe. As long as you back up your game files (all the game packs files in program files or wherever yours are) you could test it out and see, but I would definitely back it up first.

Reactions: Bogojisem
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes