Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

rev22x20

Apr 19, 2018
The coast is clear, With the latest updates I have zero problems so far, only sacrificial mods seem to be broken but I can live without those for a while
I thought Sacrificial posted an update for his mods on his Patreon? (For free). He said the patch broke 3 of his mods only.
Armageddon, Zombie Apocalypse and Life Tragedies.

Is Extreme Violence giving you trouble?

wupu111

Mar 25, 2019
Does anyone know what mods/texture packs are used here? This is one of Mike24 animation examples.

tcct08

Sep 3, 2019
[QUOTE = "wupu111, post: 2651438, membre: 1324427"]
Est-ce que quelqu'un sait quels packs de mods / texture sont utilisés ici? Ceci est l'un des exemples d'animation Mike24.

[/CITATION]

(les seins de la fille sont ces "caprices méchants" de base) Commencer votre recherche du côté de: vide ou noir et noir pour le torse de l'homme mais je ne suis pas sûr, pour le vagin de la fille j'ai Vous avez tout type de vagin (mec sauvage) de mémoire c'est aussi pour le pubis.

Vagin:
- wild_guy Vaginas

Pubien:
- wild_guy PubicHair_Slight
- wild_guy PubicHair_Hairy
- wild_guy PublicHair
- wild_guy PubicHair_Medium
- Djelle - F PubicHair Bikini

Last edited:

Bogojisem

Oct 24, 2019
Just following what the tutorials i follow say you should do each update to get to the newest ones to be safe. As long as you back up your game files (all the game packs files in program files or wherever yours are) you could test it out and see, but I would definitely back it up first.
Looks like it worked! I installed the most recent patch and university and it's running without any issues. Seems the patches in the Anadius repacks will always work regardless what version you overwrite. To anyone wondering, you should be able to download both the pre-release patch and university from blakmasque's post without having to go through the trouble of downloading an entire Codex repack.

Now we wait for the mods to stabilize.

And yeah, I always back up those game folders before you do a major update, especially if you pirated it.

Wendi226

Sep 13, 2019
Looks like it worked! I installed the most recent patch and university and it's running without any issues. Seems the patches in the Anadius repacks will always work regardless what version you overwrite. To anyone wondering, you should be able to download both the pre-release patch and university from blakmasque's post without having to go through the trouble of downloading an entire Codex repack.

Now we wait for the mods to stabilize.

And yeah, I always back up those game folders before you do a major update, especially if you pirated it.
Glad it worked, I'm currently waiting for the updates from sim it up, got one part but the other part isn't up yet, so by the time i get up tomorrow it will be there. Everything is backed up and I've been spending the last day and a half collecting every updated mod, and separating what to keep out. I'm excited for this pack.

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
Question before I spend time doing 50/50 or other mod searching -

After the update, my game was crashing directly to desktop - found the culprits, removed both NPCC and Nisa. Game worked. Yesterday, came on, updated all of the new stuff (wicked, Nisa, npcc), and now the game crashes directly to desktop even after removing Nisa, NPCC, Wicked, and a few other mods. Does anyone know of any broken mods that I should be keeping an eye out for that after yesterdays patch fixes broke? I spotted someone mentioning Sacrificial mods but not sure if that would cause a crash to desktop error. Just looking for suggestions first before doing the old manual fix.

Thx.

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
(Stupid)Question -
Can Sims 3 items be used in Sims 4? I've seen Sims 3 stuff converted to Sims 4 so was wondering if it's something as easy as plug into mod and let it be or if there's another step that we could do to make it work?

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
Discover University is avaible on Codex. Unfortunately, it is A FULL GAME pack (Base game + Previous extension), 41 Go... Thanks to the gods I have optical fiber...
Yep I don't but for everyone like me its easy just to use zlorigin it will update the game for you no need to download the pack again. I used the codex version originally.

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
Question (last one)
Re - Merged Files

Im considering merging a lot of my cc (clothing, that sort of thing) as I heard it improves load up performance and all that wonderful stuff - Question is, if I merge say, all my items from one creator and then down the road, I download and put a duplicate item in the mod folder, that is already in the merged file, will Wicked Whims Log show that I have a duplicate file? (asking so I know how to set up the merged files in the folder so clarification on this would be appreciated, ty)

Reactions: Acornus
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes