Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

JABBjabber

Jul 6, 2019
It has a lot of sims, the only downloadables are maleficent (Angelina Jolie) that after installing it, tells me that the sims I try to put in the world is made with a more updated version, since my version is 1.56.52.1020

i commented on their claire foy sim asking if they'd upload, along with someone else. they said yeah, they were going to with an update. then they posted an updated version... with no upload. that was months ago.

NunyaBizness

Nov 25, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nov 13 at 8:59pm
MCCC Hotfix 6.6.2 Issue
The deployment of 6.6.2 had an issue with it and was not loading into the game correctly. It has been fixed on both the Patreon and Tumblr links posted previously. Just redownload it and reinstall and it will work correctly now.
Sorry for the inconvenience! Thanks!

Last edited:

Wendi226

Sep 13, 2019
Question, So once i get the new update and dlc on Friday which batch fix is the one to use on sims studio, is it the update cas cc pets patch, do i do on for objects too. Slowly downloading all the updates today to be prepared for then.

Rayza12

Jun 22, 2018
how to use Basemental drug item??
i really dont get it, did we need to become drug dealer or we just be friendly with NPC sims drug dealer??

• Angry
Reactions: rev22x20

jasuso

Jan 20, 2018
Question about WickedWhims :
How do I get more people to visit my strip club? I only have like 3 costumers....
Someone shared a cheat code here some time ago, what was it?
Please help :(

frankstallone

Jul 27, 2019
Question about WickedWhims :
How do I get more people to visit my strip club? I only have like 3 costumers....
Someone shared a cheat code here some time ago, what was it?
Please help :(
Make sure your clients aren't hanging out at the lot spawn point. Autonomy with the clubs feature can be fucked, with both dancers and clients head bobbing at the edge of the lot instead of coming in and performing their role actions. If you're using Red Apple or AEP, they can conflict with WW's clubs, and negatively affect the overall autonomy of the game in general.

The cheat is to add more dancers to your club, which only makes the autonomy problem worse, in my experience. At 9 it just stops working, while the default 6 is the most reliable and functional for me. Adding more clients also affects the wellbeing of the system, and changes the way they spawn and visit the club. You can find the client adjustment in Strip Club Settings under Nudity Options. Take note that the default for visiting clients is 0, but that does not mean that 0 clients will visit. That is just the way the setting is configured.

Reactions: jasuso
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes