Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ravilavi

Jul 21, 2017
In my case, the notification with the saved location appears and I also see that I can see it in the capture manager, but the located folder is empty, and in managing photos it is blank.
I looked in the settings to see if it was being saved in another location, but it is in the same default location, already delete the eletronic arts folder from the documents for the sims to create another automatically, but still without saving.

I searched in forums and have tried all the options I found, none were successful. Now I use Fraps to save the photos
Hmm the only same problem we have is the blank preview of recently taken screenshot. Is this maybe some UI related problem? Do you use UI Cheats Extension mod like myself?

DayJsuz

Aug 24, 2018
Hmm the only same problem we have is the blank preview of recently taken screenshot. Is this maybe some UI related problem? Do you use UI Cheats Extension mod like myself?
Yes, but already tested without any CC and still the same error. I came to the conclusion that it is not any custom content. If you can solve this problem, tell me, maybe can solve it for me

Reactions: ravilavi

ravilavi

Jul 21, 2017
Yes, but already tested without any CC and still the same error. I came to the conclusion that it is not any custom content. If you can solve this problem, tell me, maybe can solve it for me
Okay, will do some testing later and I'll tell you here after that.

deadrising123

Apr 9, 2019
My game has not crashed at all through this patch and expansion. I've had some bizarre issues, but updating the bigger mods seemed to fix things. Custom showers do work, but I have to place them, back out to manage worlds, then play, and they show up. No furniture issues either, not sure if my game is fucked in a unique way, but it's very playable.

89898hh

Sep 4, 2017
Is anybody else having this problem ? I can only launch Ts4 not Ts4X60. All the DLC EXCEPT the university dlc is there? If so how did you solve this problem? I downloaded the game from Any help would be appreciated!

Wendi226

Sep 13, 2019
Is anybody else having this problem ? I can only launch Ts4 not Ts4X60. All the DLC EXCEPT the university dlc is there? If so how did you solve this problem? I downloaded the game from Any help would be appreciated!
There's a legacy edition for 32 bit computers available if thats the system you have. I would recommend a youtuber named sim it up, they have the full editions as well as updates there. I just got mine yesterday, the latest edition isn't codex though so it takes awhile to download. There will be the full game coming out soon. There's a full video of how to install the download dlc toggle, so you can make sure university is there. It's also shown how to get rid of the 32bit files if you don't have that.
You can also remove all cc and test out if it loads up, there's been lots of helpful tips on previous pages, as well as trying out sims 4 studios latest cheat code to remove bad cc. Hope that might help a little.

ravilavi

Jul 21, 2017
I found the solution for my game. It was my antivirus (specifically the ransomware shield/protection) which blocked the screenshot or recorded video so it can't save to its location. My ransomware shield is blocking any change made by The Sims 4 game to certain files extension like pictures, videos, etc in Documents.

So when I installed Discover University pack 3 days ago, I did full re-installation of the game, and I did change the game installation location slightly different. This is making my previous exception of TS64.exe in my antivirus ransomware shield/protection become obsolete. Now I'm making a new exception to my recent TS64.exe. And now the in game screen capture and record video is fully functional.

You should try looking in your antivirus or Windows Defender settings, make an exception if needed.

Reactions: DayJsuz

beastbybay

Feb 23, 2019
My game has not crashed at all through this patch and expansion. I've had some bizarre issues, but updating the bigger mods seemed to fix things. Custom showers do work, but I have to place them, back out to manage worlds, then play, and they show up. No furniture issues either, not sure if my game is fucked in a unique way, but it's very playable.
S4S has the latest batch fix for the showers/bathtubs

DarkAudit

Apr 5, 2019
Anyone else getting Windows Defender and/or Malwarebytes hits on the new S4S installer?

Also, does anyone know how to get in touch with Sims4Imagination beyond throwing money at their patreon? Their blogspot site contact button goes nowhere. Most of their sims are gonna break due to the custom traits they're using. A few of those traits look to have been abandoned.

Reactions: maldo

maldo

May 10, 2018
Anyone else getting Windows Defender and/or Malwarebytes hits on the new S4S installer?

Also, does anyone know how to get in touch with Sims4Imagination beyond throwing money at their patreon? Their blogspot site contact button goes nowhere. Most of their sims are gonna break due to the custom traits they're using. A few of those traits look to have been abandoned.
Yeah, Malwarebytes said it was a "Trojan.Dropper" threat :cautious:

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
Does anyone else have glitches with Wicked Whims animation where the guy's junk looks off. Did the S4S "cheat" and nothing popped up but game isnt acting the same since before all of these updates. Trying to figure out what is causing the animation glitches....

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes