Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShaggyDhs

Sep 14, 2017
Does anyone else have glitches with Wicked Whims animation where the guy's junk looks off. Did the S4S "cheat" and nothing popped up but game isnt acting the same since before all of these updates. Trying to figure out what is causing the animation glitches....
Depending on which penis I use, it is a little off. Like the Pelvis has dropped a little and now they don't line up right. With mine also, it's like my Sims forgot how to walk. They get stuck under stairs now, or walk through walls. One lot I play in New Crest, Sims get stuck whenever they visit. They spawn in a weird place and get stuck, so I have to rest them. It's like the update changed something.

Reactions: GhostCanuck

MissDarko

Jan 16, 2019
Does anyone else have glitches with Wicked Whims animation where the guy's junk looks off. Did the S4S "cheat" and nothing popped up but game isnt acting the same since before all of these updates. Trying to figure out what is causing the animation glitches....

YES!! It's driving me nuts, I tried everything to make it better, but still no luck. I didn't had this problem before I have updated the mod.

Reactions: GhostCanuck

MissDarko

Jan 16, 2019
Since I have updated the mods that say are updated for University, my sims won't get roommates in dorms. They are alone, the roommates just won't show up and the campus it's almost empty. Anyone having this problem?

EDIT: Nevermind, it was a mod causing this.

Last edited:

Zephysempai

Sep 12, 2017
In the new and improved MEGA folder (Not the one on the first page here)

But also in the discord channel and here. Sometimes it takes a while for the people in charge of the MEGA folder to update them.
Thank you very much for the share. You're the GOAT right now.

Aug 9, 2018
Installed University last night and just getting started on the slow process of putting my mods back in.

I do a pre-phase of putting clothes back in cause usually these don't mess up.

Play tested sending a kid to University. First thing I noticed was if you lock the doors to keep other people in the dorm out of your room it keeps you out instead.

Phase 1 I put in things like traits and aspirations. Minor things that shouldn't conflict and I can usually put back in in bulk.
Phase 2 MCCC, Wicked Whims and MCwoohoo. (and animations, etc that can't work without them)

All those went off without a hitch and yes I play test after every phase.

Phase 3 Wicked Perversions and KS's slice of life and life decider. "Only thing of note is an increase in load time"

Phase 4 (Currently here) About to test Basemental which I know isn't updated.

revie

Jun 12, 2019
ALL of these, including basemental, have updates.
check the new mega folder or scroll back a few pages.#

Installed University last night and just getting started on the slow process of putting my mods back in.

Play tested sending a kid to University. First thing I noticed was if you lock the doors to keep other people in the dorm out of your room it keeps you out instead.

Phase 1 I put in things like traits and aspirations. Minor things that shouldn't conflict and I can usually put back in in bulk.
Phase 2 MCCC, Wicked Whims and MCwoohoo. (and animations, etc that can't work without them)

Phase 3 Wicked Perversions and KS's slice of life and life decider. "Only thing of note is an increase in load time"

Aug 9, 2018
My Avast yelled at me for trying to install it too. Had to disable it to get it. Weird.
Any folders you download stuff like this to mark it as "exempt" in your virus protection. I use Kaspersky and it will go into a zip file and kill s**t before you even extract it. Saved me a lot of headaches.

Aug 9, 2018

Basemental and Nisa's lot extender (added it in too on this phase) worked without a hitch.
I did get my first script error here but it was from MCCC when I tried to add money to a family

Think I'm going to mess around with it for a little bit here before moving on to adding in SimRealist mods and less important KS features like residential history, graveyard mod, etc. Do some deeper play testing.

MissDarko

Jan 16, 2019
@
curiositykillsem

Exactly, one of them was making my game glitch ( my sims won't get any roommates in dorms, they did not show up and the campus was empty). I deleted the mods and now it's working fine.

Sangaril71

Nov 6, 2018
shower animations doesn't work with the new open shower? when i try them they are buggy
Perhaps because the animations are made for shower cell and not for the open shower. Sims press their feet and hands against the wall, hold on to the door etc.. And that's not possible with the new shower.

Sangaril71

Nov 6, 2018
Since I have updated the mods that say are updated for University, my sims won't get roommates in dorms. They are alone, the roommates just won't show up and the campus it's almost empty. Anyone having this problem?

EDIT: Nevermind, it was a mod causing this.
Yeah, I had that issue yesterday, too. It was my NPCC. It might be worth mentioning for other users.

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
Depending on which penis I use, it is a little off. Like the Pelvis has dropped a little and now they don't line up right. With mine also, it's like my Sims forgot how to walk. They get stuck under stairs now, or walk through walls. One lot I play in New Crest, Sims get stuck whenever they visit. They spawn in a weird place and get stuck, so I have to rest them. It's like the update changed something.
ShaggyDhs Lala266 - Was reading on LoversLab to see if anyone else is having these issues. From what I've gathered so far "Denton47" Penis rigs cause an issue. As does any Hair Physic mods. Hope that helps fix your issues, it doesn't with mine but gives me an area to look into...will post more if I come across additional info.

This may help -

Reactions: ShaggyDhs

Ailias

May 12, 2019
Empty dorm is normal and I had that too. was worried that some mod kills my socium in dorms
butt later the dorm was beginning to crowd up itself. so this is not quick process.
BTW when I was alone in dorm it HAS Buildmod unlocked. then after crowded up the lock was on. blocked BB mode.

ALSO info they say that open showers cannot be used for new woohooing.
shower has to be like closed capsule type of design.

cupcakeenigma

Dec 6, 2018
Sorry if this is the worst place to troubleshoot this but any time I have my sim change into the debate uniform it changes all of the outfits to that exact outfit, for every category, every outfit. I remember there was a glitch with WW a couple years ago where it was doing that but I'm not sure whether it's WW again or something else. There's no LEs for it either, it just happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes