Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 9, 2018
Basemental and Nisa's lot extender (added it in too on this phase) worked without a hitch.
I did get my first script error here but it was from MCCC when I tried to add money to a family

Think I'm going to mess around with it for a little bit here before moving on to adding in SimRealist mods and less important KS features like residential history, graveyard mod, etc. Do some deeper play testing.
After messing with it for 4 hours only other thing that's popped up so far was "harvest all" isn't working on cannabis plants. They harvest 2 plants per planter box.

On a side note: about to send some kids off to University with 70 jars of uncured weed. :LOL:

Feb 24, 2019
It was NPCC 1.2.5b. I don't know if it works with v.1.2.5c. I haven't tried it yet.
The 5c is safe to go, but watch out : I was trying some setup in Uni and I broke my save. Uninstalling NPCC while my sim was in Foxbury Spirit Squad was a terrible idea. After that, nobody came at events, and when I was cliking on the button "Go to event" the game kicked me to the world selection screen after a loading screen with a nice error message. My fault :cautious:

Reactions: Sangaril71

danicos

May 7, 2018
Harvesting is currently broken... Not sure if this applies to custom plants too, but if the plant is of perfect quality, anything one harvests disappears from inventory and/or fridge on reload/zone change etc. Normal quality produce is safe... i think.

Reactions: maldo

Wendi226

Sep 13, 2019
Basemental (117 update) keeps causing errors for me, and I have LE's when there are school spirit days and debates, even last exception errors site can't tell me what mod is causing the issue

Aug 9, 2018
Harvesting is currently broken... Not sure if this applies to custom plants too, but if the plant is of perfect quality, anything one harvests disappears from inventory and/or fridge on reload/zone change etc. Normal quality produce is safe... i think.

It definitely applies to custom plants as that's where I got the 70 jars.

Side note on sending kids to university: Can't send them in a group from your household like you could in Sims 2 or 3. And don't have more than 8 sims in a single household cause there is no way to cancel the move to University. Had to kill the game with task manager.

About to test 3 different theories on getting a group into University together.

Biswox

Jan 29, 2018
Why 32 bit version of Discover University is called Legacy Edition? Is there any difference from 64 bit version?

rev22x20

Apr 19, 2018
Abandoned?
There is a new MEGA folder (on the discord channel) and that's being updated there instead of here. I posted the link a few pages ago anyways for people that don't have discord (I recommend you bookmark it).

It's hard for the "admins'" to keep up with the MEGA folder here and the updates since everything of importance (like said updates) is being flooded with people asking for help for simple things that could been easily googled. (Something one of the "admins" warned about before) or could have been asked in the Discord "Help with TS4 and WW" channel.

rev22x20

Apr 19, 2018
For those that didn't get the link before,

The MEGA folder is no longer being updated here. Instead, it's being updated from the discord.
If you want the leaks directly and faster, I suggest joining the discord channel were you'll get the leaks faster before they are uploaded in the MEGA folder (probably).

Directly from @Just.Leoric's mouth.

"If you don't find what you're looking for here, check DownWithPatreon.org
The folders are being updated everyday by our staff and volunteer.
Don't download the entire folder!!! Right-click and download the mods you need!!" (For god sakes, please don't do this and then come crying because your WW and/or game is having a stroke)

DayJsuz

Aug 24, 2018
I found the solution for my game. It was my antivirus (specifically the ransomware shield/protection) which blocked the screenshot or recorded video so it can't save to its location. My ransomware shield is blocking any change made by The Sims 4 game to certain files extension like pictures, videos, etc in Documents.

So when I installed Discover University pack 3 days ago, I did full re-installation of the game, and I did change the game installation location slightly different. This is making my previous exception of TS64.exe in my antivirus ransomware shield/protection become obsolete. Now I'm making a new exception to my recent TS64.exe. And now the in game screen capture and record video is fully functional.

You should try looking in your antivirus or Windows Defender settings, make an exception if needed.
Thanks, it worked for me too, if it weren't for you probably would never find out that was it :love:

Reactions: ravilavi
Aug 9, 2018
Phase 5 - Added in SimRealist mods Private Practice, Organic Hair and SimNationalBank (not the bills) along with no ghost culling and KS's graveyard mod and residential history.

Lit up with errors from SimNational.

Also found you can't summon sims from the lists through the mailbox. (MCCC shift feature)
You can type in their names though.

If you have marriages/pregnancies set up in MCCC for a certain day looks like that may be broken too as it came a day early during this test run.

Side note: my primary male sims "gay samoan cousin" keeps knocking up random women. :unsure: :LOL:

Bienebee

Jul 22, 2018
can anyone help me please please please with this i already was in discord and i can not figure out what causes this . when i click on my sim the pie menu does not pop up at all

D

Deleted member 1524544

Could someone please share this Sanderson Sisters household? The Origin I.D. is smam711
Here is a link to the youtube video that showcases the household

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes