Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

rickyabp

Aug 1, 2017
Still had problems after removing objects mods with to many bones. "Recording Set - City Living EP.package" was causing the game to fail loading with an error code, and "The Pit Of Death - Trap.package" was causing an exception error on load. Removed those two mods for the time being. My other 3,090 objects mods seem to be working fine. Took a long time to weed out the few mods fucking up my game.

Reactions: GhostCanuck

rev22x20

Apr 19, 2018
Yes the discord is a good place to gather leaked stuff, but I find there forum threads a bit restrictive not much but somewhat as compared to this thread. There seem to be some rather thick mind set's to certain adult fantasy discussions.
I know it is apparently operated by same people, but there is a bit of a difference. Be sure to read the rules there.
What do you mean by restrictive? They only restrict anything to do with CNWW and the obvious, CP and Bestiality.
All of the mods that are shared here are shared there as well and vice versa unless a leaker decides to share it on the discord channel and nowhere else.

If you only want the mods, then you just go directly to the "rebel leaks" page, get whatever leaked mod you want and you don't have to talk to anyone if you don't want to (I do that half the time). For discussions about CNWW and/or bestiality or whatever else, you can go to LL. They are more free over there.

Last edited:
Reactions: theaterlover124

rev22x20

Apr 19, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I checked with lastexeptions.com and nothing came up which means it's not a life threatening error. It doesn't really show any mods itself. Unless someone else notices something else....
It's probably something to do with the game itself. I've been getting a lot of these useless LE notifications since the pre-University patch.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Yes by the way CNKW was updated and seem to work fine with the latest version of WW.

What do you mean by restrictive? They only restrict anything to do with CNWW and the obvious, CP and Bestiality.
All of the mods that are shared here are shared there as well and vice versa unless a leaker decides to share it on the discord channel and nowhere else.

If you only want the mods, then you just go directly to the "rebel leaks" page, get whatever leaked mod you want and you don't have to talk to anyone if you don't want to (I do that half the time). For discussions about CNWW and/or bestiality or whatever else, you can go to LL. They are more free over there.
as you said to you that is not restrictive, I find it somewhat hard nose in a fantasy game where Adults can not discuss most anything relating to a digital fantasy, except the stuff we know is totally wrong in every way as in anything pertaining to children.

I have no problem with this, but I knew many people coming from here to there might miss the rules on how CN is a bad person and there modding should never be talked about.

Sammy Southpaw

Oct 9, 2019
Still had problems after removing objects mods with to many bones. "Recording Set - City Living EP.package" was causing the game to fail loading with an error code, and "The Pit Of Death - Trap.package" was causing an exception error on load. Removed those two mods for the time being. My other 3,090 objects mods seem to be working fine. Took a long time to weed out the few mods fucking up my game.
I believe those mods are part of Sacrificial's Road To Fame.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
You know Sacrificial I think is the one guilding Sims 4 developers :) It seems like many mods he made EA just grabbed the idea's and ran with them..

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
Re - Animation Issues with Wicked Whims
1.) Make sure you've updated penis rigs (LoversLab has two new ones uploaded - I believe one is from Nandong and the other from Azmodan22. Simdulgence should be updated if you've grabbed the latest. Not sure about MYOB/EVE or any others yet. Still need to do testing on my end as junk is now missing in animation but animation itself has gone back to "normal"
2.) Remove broken mods (yeah yeah we all know to do that)
3.) Reload your household - go from your live in mod go to world map, then go back to live in mod. (that corrected animation issues once i removed the bad rigs but animation issues will remain until you go back to world map then back to live in mod even if already removed from mod folder - go figure).

(as per MCCC discord)

Hope that helps.

_Fin_

Jan 2, 2018
Why is thread labelled "Abandoned" and what that means?

It means King won't be updating the old Mega folder anymore.
But you can keep using the thread, so don't worry about it.
The reason is, we tried and tried asking people to limit posting for help and requests, but no, those kept being posted, and posted, and posted.
"Can you guys post x plz", "HELP WHY MY GAME HAS A COUNTDOWN TO EXPLOSION", sooooo yeah.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not to mention trolls and such.
People arguing over trivial questions, talking about the weather, their feelings and their philosophical thoughts.
Which are all surely very interesting to hear, but the point is, this thread doesn't have a "off-topic section".
But again, it simply means that the thread will stay the way it stays, and just that.
The organized and more moderated place will be the Discord. Which, by the way, has some leaks I'm pretty sure aren't posted here.
As stated, I have created a new MEGA folder that me and some people are keeping up to shape, so use it! That new MEGA is being constantly updated, and doesn't really have a changelog.
Also I won't be stop posting here, even though I also personally think this thread has been flooded.
Lastly, any new leaker is encouraged to reach out for me, either via PM or the Discord :)

Last edited:

DirtyLilDolly

Jun 14, 2019
The reason is, we tried and tried asking people to limit posting for help and requests, but no, those kept being posted, and posted, and posted.
"Can you guys post x plz", "HELP WHY MY GAME HAS A COUNTDOWN TO EXPLOSION", sooooo yeah.

I'm not trying to be rude or a troll or take up space, but what exactly is the point of this thread? I found this site through DWP and never really thought to ask this question before now.

_Fin_

Jan 2, 2018

I'm not trying to be rude or a troll or take up space, but what exactly is the point of this thread? I found this site through DWP and never really thought to ask this question before now.
Sharing leaks and posting, without spamming, about TS4, leaks, animations and such.

Lupobianco update:
- Added "MMF sex on the beach series" for lounge chairs.
- Added "MF sex on the beach series" for lounge chairs.

↓ FINFIN MODDED VERSION ONLY

I personally added a version of the "Spite series" which uses the phone just released by Salarmoj on his Patreon. It's called "Spite -name of stage- Salarmoj phone", and it's right under the regular Spite series.
This is to combine better the Spite series with the new Cheating Pictures series (by Salarmoj) without having the girl swap phone for no reasons.
This is finfin modded version only.

Regular: [NOT POSTED HERE ANYMORE]
Finfin modded: [NOT POSTED HERE ANYMORE]

Last edited:

godpan

Apr 17, 2018
Guys, does anybody have last updates for SN Bank and roBurky Meaningful stories preview form patreon?

BabySharkA34

May 5, 2019
You know Sacrificial I think is the one guilding Sims 4 developers :) It seems like many mods he made EA just grabbed the idea's and ran with them..
Yeah.. I noticed that as well... I Mean Most Of Recent DLC We Got Loosely Based From Sacrificial's Mods and other modders... For Example:
Get Famous><Road To Fame
StrangeVille><Zombie Apocalypse
Discover University><Zerbu's Go To School

Shame We unable to Kill Other Sims Officially :p if that happen it would be interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes