Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

RevanXe

Oct 10, 2017
Hi guys, hope you can help me here. I think i have everything updated now but when i went to load my last save it jumped to the choose region screen instead of loading into the game, and i ended up with 2 LEs. one normal and one for WW. Not sure what i did wrong as i think i updated everything so any help is appreciated. Just a warning the Le file is long, so something must be seriously wrong or i've missed something badly. It does list a few mods but i have the most recent ones i could find for each.

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
Hi guys, hope you can help me here. I think i have everything updated now but when i went to load my last save it jumped to the choose region screen instead of loading into the game, and i ended up with 2 LEs. one normal and one for WW. Not sure what i did wrong as i think i updated everything so any help is appreciated. Just a warning the Le file is long, so something must be seriously wrong or i've missed something badly. It does list a few mods but i have the most recent ones i could find for each.
Meaningful Stories, pull that out
Do you have something for pregnancies? Other than WickedWhims? If so pull that out.
Do you have business mods that allow extra business types? If so, pull that out.

Give that a try. Just going off of what I saw in one of your files. The other is just too big to bother with - use XML Pretty Print or Last Exception Assistant (via google).

Hope that helps.

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
Does anyone have an alternative link for this animation collection pack? Mega only allows downloads of 5GB max on free accounts and this file is nearly 6...
If you're referring to the new mega folder, the entire animation collection is less that 2G. While on the other hand, it's 5.8 G for everything in the folder. Not much point in downloading the whole thing. There's a ot of other things besides animations in that folder.

rev22x20

Apr 19, 2018
Yes by the way CNKW was updated and seem to work fine with the latest version of WW.

as you said to you that is not restrictive, I find it somewhat hard nose in a fantasy game where Adults can not discuss most anything relating to a digital fantasy, except the stuff we know is totally wrong in every way as in anything pertaining to children.

I have no problem with this, but I knew many people coming from here to there might miss the rules on how CN is a bad person and there modding should never be talked about.
That is why those people NEED and MUST read the rules of the discord channel before posting or asking for anything. If what you want it's not allowed or posted there, then proceed to LL. Anything else, you can get there no problem.

People missing the rules (or just plain not reading them) on CNKW (and other topics) on the discord and then being told to not ask for said mod, stop spamming, post in the correct channel, etc, are the ones that then come here to blast everybody there.
Trust me, you'll be surprised by the amount of people there that don't bother to read the rules.

RevanXe

Oct 10, 2017
Meaningful Stories, pull that out
Do you have something for pregnancies? Other than WickedWhims? If so pull that out.
Do you have business mods that allow extra business types? If so, pull that out.

Give that a try. Just going off of what I saw in one of your files. The other is just too big to bother with - use XML Pretty Print or Last Exception Assistant (via google).

Hope that helps.
That did the trick mate, cheers for that! Top man!

Wendi226

Sep 13, 2019
Anyone have any of the update traits from only ones updated for university like bar drinker, beauty lover, coffee lover, master baker, techie
They are all free but all the adfly skippers, universal bypass extensions i have cant get past the page and I'm not turning off ad block. DWP has some but I don't think they are the updated versions.

edit: got some throuh discord from Nande here if anyone else wants them

Last edited:

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
Anyone have any of the update traits from only ones updated for university like bar drinker, beauty lover, coffee lover, master baker, techie
They are all free but all the adfly skippers, universal bypass extensions i have cant get past the page and I'm not turning off ad block. DWP has some but I don't think they are the updated versions.

edit: got some throuh discord from Nande here if anyone else wants them
A feature that I use on one of my browsers that you may find of use is a java script blocker. It can be a bit of a pain in the butt to set up initially because you have to manually approve every script each time you visit a website for the first time but other than that, you're set to go. Just takes some trial and error on some websites to get the right script to run in order to play a video or access the menu features but again, simple enuff to figure out.

Reason i bring it up, it helps with a lot of the pop ups and stupid stuff that these websites use. Plus good for overall net protection.
Cheers.

Reactions: Wendi226

sickasignups

Apr 15, 2018
Has anyone else's TSR - Freemium script in tampermonkey stopped working? I haven't used it in quite some time so I'm not exactly sure when mine stopped working. Sorry, not sure if this belongs here, but I think this is where I originally saw a guide on installing that.

nandes

Sep 2, 2019
Has anyone else's TSR - Freemium script in tampermonkey stopped working? I haven't used it in quite some time so I'm not exactly sure when mine stopped working. Sorry, not sure if this belongs here, but I think this is where I originally saw a guide on installing that.

Mine stopped working as well luckily someone else made another one.

D

Deleted member 1524544

Could someone please direct me to the correct discord group/channel? I barely use discord and have only ever used it for chatting with a couple of friends so forgive me if I'm not looking in the right place :/. Don't worry, I won't ask for anything other than what the channel is about ;)

Reactions: _Fin_

Olethros

Aug 10, 2017
Could someone please direct me to the correct discord group/channel? I barely use discord and have only ever used it for chatting with a couple of friends so forgive me if I'm not looking in the right place :/. Don't worry, I won't ask for anything other than what the channel is about ;)

Noxusa

Mar 12, 2019
If you're referring to the new mega folder, the entire animation collection is less that 2G. While on the other hand, it's 5.8 G for everything in the folder. Not much point in downloading the whole thing. There's a ot of other things besides animations in that folder.
Where is the new MEGA folder? I can only find the one on the first page. EDIT: never mind, my phone didn't show all the files lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: MickCasanova
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes