Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

iAmTheFuture

Oct 21, 2017
I mean this in the nicest way possible, but, you can't google it yourself? Like, is the sort of stuff he's being "accused" of, blocked in your country or something? I could understand if you didn't know what to look for, but you have more than enough information to go off of (the name and what he's "accused" of posting,) to do a search yourself on Google to get the very proof you're accusing people of not having.

Furthermore, several people have responded to you with various examples of why he was banned such as MTS and LL and if there're websites banning him, there's proof somewhere and I'm sure you can find it if you searched hard enough.
I hate to say it but I think the person who inquired about this out of the blue wants to download it. They keep asking for "proof" aka a link so they can "check it out for themselves".

If someone says that individual has been banned from website after website for posting that mod then what more do you need to know honestly? This is such a weird thing to care about or be discussing (in my opinion).

Sep 21, 2018
I hate to say it but I think the person who inquired about this out of the blue wants to download it. They keep asking for "proof" aka a link so they can "check it out for themselves".

If someone says that individual has been banned from website after website for posting that mod then what more do you need to know honestly? This is such a weird thing to care about or be discussing (in my opinion).
Maaannn, I didn't want to be the one to say it. Truly. But I'm glad you did. This is precisely what went through my head when I was reading the thread. That's another reason why I asked why they couldn't search themselves.

"This is such a weird thing to care about or be discussing"
Again, my thoughts exactly. As someone who genuinely doesn't care about this sort of stuff, you're gonna have to search far and wide to find someone that gives a fuck less than I do about what they're accused of. I believe they're looking for it as well and felt that since Discord is very active on where to find things, they could ask there until that message was posted.

Herringbine

May 8, 2018
I'm probably biased to discourage using the mod as I've experienced the damage that a lot of the elements in CNWW/KW can do in real life... guess that's just a trigger of mine.

Taglag I can't stop you from downloading it, but I definitely won't help you find it either. Just be aware that there are many sims communities and discords that will ban you if they find out that you use the mod.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I do not want any of it, I just like to understand things, I never said that no one had proof ( I was just curious what that proof was ). I now just wish to drop the subject I did not realize it would bother people so much just trying to find out the whole story.

Truly would not want a web page of anything related to that. It was just such and unusual thing in and adult thread.. It made me wonder about it.

You have all given more than enough for me to understand.

Please I am sorry if I offended anyone by asking I meant no hard feelings, and am truly sorry for the inconvenience. It just was and Oddity that I was I guess overly curious about, truly I am sorry for asking.

EDIT >> If i wanted it if such exists I am more than capable of googling until I found it I do not want it in any way shape or form I will say I do like the Kinky whims mod that they are making of that i am guilty I find it actually less disturbing to me than Wicked perversions.

Last edited:

RobinF

Nov 30, 2017
I understand your reply, I just feel bad accusing someone of such a horrendous thing. And nothing to back it up. I would personally hate to be accused of a crime I did not do, and have some sympathies for anyone that that has been done too. People can be cruel sometimes because of there belief's. I just hope this is not one of those times.

It is just something that bothers me to see someone Ostracized and not have enough proof other than trust me its true. But I guess it is okay I did not accuse them, and I accept your seemingly justified angry response.
You have a really weird way of seeing things. You would feel bad accusing someone of "something", but don't seem to feel bad calling every other person on this thread that confirmed the info, including the mod, a liar.

DirtyLilDolly

Jun 14, 2019
Came here to see if anyone posted an update to the royalty mod yet, but wtf did I walk into? I feel like I need to wash my eyes out with bleach. I had no idea that any of this was even going on because I took WW out of my game awhile ago. I have to agree with everyone else: "This is such a weird thing to care about or be discussing" Who in their right mind would need or want that much proof?

flower6ix

Jul 21, 2019
EDIT >> If i wanted it if such exists I am more than capable of googling until I found it I do not want it in any way shape or form I will say I do like the Kinky whims mod that they are making of that i am guilty I find it actually less disturbing to me than Wicked perversions.
The fact that you find their work less disturbing than Wicked Perversions tells me all I need to know about this entire conversation. I'd also suggest moving over to LL for any further discussion.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
The fact that you find their work less disturbing than Wicked Perversions tells me all I need to know about this entire conversation. I'd also suggest moving over to LL for any further discussion.
I don't like drugs that is why her mod and Basemental drugs bothers me, but I have no problem with people that do. I just have lost family members to that, and it is a personal thing. Also only Kinky whims, not the beast stuff, and nothing else of there's do I have or want.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
You have a really weird way of seeing things. You would feel bad accusing someone of "something", but don't seem to feel bad calling every other person on this thread that confirmed the info, including the mod, a liar.
I don't think I ever called anyone a name of any kind I was only curious about the proof of these horrible things you all were saying and rightly so if it is all factual.. I do not want a url, I assumed some image with the web page url blotted out or not shown might have been available, some text from a page indicating these bad things.

It is not important now you all are so adamant I have no reason not to believe you.. It was just a curiosity on my part.

DirtyLilDolly

Jun 14, 2019
I don't think I ever called anyone a name of any kind I was only curious about the proof of these horrible things you all were saying and rightly so if it is all factual.. I do not want a url, I assumed some image with the web page url blotted out or not shown might have been available, some text from a page indicating these bad things.

It is not important now you all are so adamant I have no reason not to believe you.. It was just a curiosity on my part.
The more you talk the worse you sound. You're coming across as super creepy and weird. Go ahead and take the L on this one and drop the subject there's nothing left to discuss. You either believe people or you don't, and it's clear from your passive aggressive posts that you don't believe anyone.

maldo

May 10, 2018
She said she is sorry. Why do you all keep piling on. Its over...move on. She gets it!
I'm guessing people's BS meters were going off and the more she responds with her weird and disingenuous apologies, the more obvious it is that the conversation was started under false pretenses.

I almost wish the mods didn't purge some of the controversial posts. Taglag's unique (and unsettling) writing style reminds me of another time when someone posted an "innocent" question asking what's so bad about that mod and why can't it be posted here. If I remember correctly, people answered that person's question but then the person would go on and on about how CP is horrible but then always circle back to "wondering" if the mod is really that bad. It seemed like their real motive was just to advertise the mod and turn the tide of public opinion. Weird...

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes