Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 21, 2018
Could someone please direct me to the correct discord group/channel? I barely use discord and have only ever used it for chatting with a couple of friends so forgive me if I'm not looking in the right place :/. Don't worry, I won't ask for anything other than what the channel is about ;)
Here's the link to the server!
In it, there's actually various channels for specific topics. The main channel is for chatting about all things related to simming anyway so no need to worry about being a pain. (There's also a channel dedicated to those who want to chat about things non sims related.) Anyone can use the link and it'll expire in a day. Hope this helps!

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
You know i have been to the Discord link, a lot of nice people there over all, not flaming okay.

What I am curious about it how they keep saying that CN talk or discussion is banned because they say this person made a Pedo mod. I personally for my fantasy find there KW ( Kinky Whims ) mod to be a lot of fun, and it has been getting better with each update.

What I am wondering about though. I have looked at all the mods that this person whose name we do not speak :) has made, and have never ever seen or found anything in any way that had to do with Pedo.. (I don't want that stuff at all okay ) But if there going to accuse this person of such stuff, it would be nice for them to have some sort of proof.

All I ever see is accusations hearsay or what ever, It seems rather bad to me to accuse some one of such a horrendous thing, and have no proof to back it up. Just wondering about it is all. [ Please don't say because they post on lovers lab, as lovers lab has a very strict policy against any pedo ]

_Fin_

Jan 2, 2018
You know i have been to the Discord link, a lot of nice people there over all, not flaming okay.

What I am curious about it how they keep saying that CN talk or discussion is banned because they say this person made a Pedo mod. I personally for my fantasy find there KW ( Kinky Whims ) mod to be a lot of fun, and it has been getting better with each update.

What I am wondering about though. I have looked at all the mods that this person whose name we do not speak :) has made, and have never ever seen or found anything in any way that had to do with Pedo.. (I don't want that stuff at all okay ) But if there going to accuse this person of such stuff, it would be nice for them to have some sort of proof.

All I ever see is accusations hearsay or what ever, It seems rather bad to me to accuse some one of such a horrendous thing, and have no proof to back it up. Just wondering about it is all. [ Please don't say because they post on lovers lab, as lovers lab has a very strict policy against any pedo ]
There is proof. There is a whole website of that horrible shit. But it's obviously not here in the open. Nor do we want to talk about it. Heck, I don't even want to try to type the name of that crap (thought of pming you about it). Try asking moderators of LoversLab, they temp banned him in the past.
Just because there aren't proofs here in the open, it doesn't mean the info is false or we want to spread negative thoughts/false thoughts about a certain individual. There is a rule against flaming an author in the same Discord.

Last edited:

Veoly

Oct 27, 2019
There is proof. There is a whole website of that horrible shit. But it's obviously not here in the open. Nor do we want to talk about it. Heck, I don't even want to try to type the name of that crap (thought of pming you about it). Try asking moderators of LoversLab, they temp banned him in the past.
Just because there aren't proofs here in the open, it doesn't mean the info is false or we want to spread negative thoughts/false thoughts about a certain individual. There is a rule against flaming an author in the same Discord.
Somewhere there is something, but I won’t show it, take my word for it
Dubious argument

D

Deleted member 264337

There is a proof and it was enough for Modthesims moderators to ban him even without him posting his WW module there. We're not dabbling in prejudice, we're basing our judgement on facts as each one of us has done their fair share of research and we have seen things that are beyond heinous. By all means enjoy his mods if you want, we do not police what people do with them outside of our server. We have one wish that we want people to respect if they want to be a part of our community, and that wish includes avoiding CNWW and anything related to him.

D

Deleted member 1524544

Here's the link to the server!
In it, there's actually various channels for specific topics. The main channel is for chatting about all things related to simming anyway so no need to worry about being a pain. (There's also a channel dedicated to those who want to chat about things non sims related.) Anyone can use the link and it'll expire in a day. Hope this helps!
Thank you very much! :D(y)

• Love
Reactions: UnkemptPaladin

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016

Somewhere there is something, but I won’t show it, take my word for it
Dubious argument
There won't be proof because posting it would go against our rules. People saw it, staff was brought to attention, staff was unfortunately forced to see it, and now it's banned. No point in dragging this any longer, simply don't ask for it and don't ask for proof of it. If you want proof or want to get it, go ask for it somewhere else, because it sure as hell it won't be posted here.

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
Question - Does Motherlode Shower still work? I removed mine as last update everyone was stating that shows/baths and furniture was screwed up. Just wondering before I put it back in or should it stay out until he updates it? thx

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I understand your reply, I just feel bad accusing someone of such a horrendous thing. And nothing to back it up. I would personally hate to be accused of a crime I did not do, and have some sympathies for anyone that that has been done too. People can be cruel sometimes because of there belief's. I just hope this is not one of those times.

It is just something that bothers me to see someone Ostracized and not have enough proof other than trust me its true. But I guess it is okay I did not accuse them, and I accept your seemingly justified angry response.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: iAmTheFuture
Sep 21, 2018
I understand your reply, I just feel bad accusing someone of such a horrendous thing. And nothing to back it up. I would personally hate to be accused of a crime I did not do, and have some sympathies for anyone that that has been done too. People can be cruel sometimes because of there belief's. I just hope this is not one of those times.

It is just something that bothers me to see someone Ostracized and not have enough proof other than trust me its true. But I guess it is okay I did not accuse them, and I accept your seemingly justified angry response.
I mean this in the nicest way possible, but, you can't google it yourself? Like, is the sort of stuff he's being "accused" of, blocked in your country or something? I could understand if you didn't know what to look for, but you have more than enough information to go off of (the name and what he's "accused" of posting,) to do a search yourself on Google to get the very proof you're accusing people of not having.

Furthermore, several people have responded to you with various examples of why he was banned such as MTS and LL and if there're websites banning him, there's proof somewhere and I'm sure you can find it if you searched hard enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes