Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ravilavi

Jul 21, 2017
Can I use kawaiistacie's roommates mod together with LittleMsSam's roommates mod? Or is it redundant? Because in LittleMsSam's mod page I don't see an option to ask any sims directly to be roommate in her roommates mod, especially for the residential/non-Univ housing lots.

Kamenashi

Feb 12, 2018
Glad to see this is still being updated.

Does anyone know where I can find Anadius' uploads? Their tumblr is gone and I can't find a separate link anywhere.

I did try Simarchitect but I can't find the download on their page?

Curious Kitty

Feb 26, 2018
dc is full of autistic trannies raging 24/7 tho so no thanks

*Proceeds to do same thing that he complained about*

The fact that you might have missed or overlooked this post(insult) is a pretty clear cut example of why this thread is being abandoned,
Discord server only asks that appropriate channels are used,
Colonol Nutty mods are free to use and support not paywalled so it's a no brainer to ask at LL.

YouDontKnowMe03

Nov 19, 2019
Anadius has uploaded a Mediafire folder with just the DLC. It contains both the Nov 12 pre-release update and the pack. You can see this link on his site. Here is the folder:

Pass to the crack .rar is "origin-fix" (no quotes). Confirmed working for me.
it doesn't work anymore

Mar 17, 2019
So I'm getting more into this:
Does anyone know a way for the game to generate NPC sims from a sort of template? Like if I wanted to make a femdom world of dominant blondes...
And how to make them NOT HAVE SEX WITH EACH OTHER, but only have sex with the player character.

NunyaBizness

Nov 25, 2017
Guys, does anybody have last updates for SN Bank and roBurky Meaningful stories preview form patreon?
You can use SNB's public version, since there isn't an updated Patreon version. Regarding Meaningful stories, I shared that around the 13th.

Can I use kawaiistacie's roommates mod together with LittleMsSam's roommates mod? Or is it redundant? Because in LittleMsSam's mod page I don't see an option to ask any sims directly to be roommate in her roommates mod, especially for the residential/non-Univ housing lots.
If I remember correctly, you can't use them at the same time.

Ailias

May 12, 2019
So I'm getting more into this:
Does anyone know a way for the game to generate NPC sims from a sort of template? Like if I wanted to make a femdom world of dominant blondes...
And how to make them NOT HAVE SEX WITH EACH OTHER, but only have sex with the player character.
WIckedwhims amd MCCC both can help you to set it all up

Moonny

May 12, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you have WW you don't need to install rigs (Nandong or Azmodan22). WW already includes one that combines both and installing more will cause conflicts and distortion on Sims' bodies.
Simdulgence and Eve are fine though. Those are rigged meshes, not rigs (not the same thing).

You can have as many rigged body meshes as you want but you should only have one rig.

MissDarko

Jan 16, 2019
Re - Animation Issues with Wicked Whims
1.) Make sure you've updated penis rigs (LoversLab has two new ones uploaded - I believe one is from Nandong and the other from Azmodan22. Simdulgence should be updated if you've grabbed the latest. Not sure about MYOB/EVE or any others yet. Still need to do testing on my end as junk is now missing in animation but animation itself has gone back to "normal"
2.) Remove broken mods (yeah yeah we all know to do that)
3.) Reload your household - go from your live in mod go to world map, then go back to live in mod. (that corrected animation issues once i removed the bad rigs but animation issues will remain until you go back to world map then back to live in mod even if already removed from mod folder - go figure).

(as per MCCC discord)

Hope that helps.
OMG! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I was struggling with this issue, it was so frustrating. This solved my problem! THANK YOUUUUU!!

Reactions: GhostCanuck

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
If you have WW you don't need to install rigs (Nandong or Azmodan22). WW already includes one that combines both and installing more will cause conflicts and distortion on Sims' bodies.
Simdulgence and Eve are fine though. Those are rigged meshes, not rigs (not the same thing).

You can have as many rigged body meshes as you want but you should only have one rig.
Hmm still trying to figure out what's causing the dick glitch - removed Simdulgence, Eve, Nandong, Azmodan22.. tried using default male bottom from WickedWhims and still getting the glitch. Would you happen to know of any others that may cause this issue? I tried searching mods for rigs and animated and nothing pops up. So kinda stumped as to what else may be causing the issue.

brab123

Nov 22, 2018
The fact that you might have missed or overlooked this post(insult) is a pretty clear cut example of why this thread is being abandoned,
Discord server only asks that appropriate channels are used,
Colonol Nutty mods are free to use and support not paywalled so it's a no brainer to ask at LL.
why are you and your buddies try to shill the dc and talk shit about this thread so much recently? there is literally nothing wrong with people asking for help, chill the fk out. bet some of you are mods and need some people to powertrip on

Curious Kitty

Feb 26, 2018
why are you and your buddies try to shill the dc and talk shit about this thread so much recently? there is literally nothing wrong with people asking for help, chill the fk out. bet some of you are mods and need some people to powertrip on
I just pointed out the irony of your shitpost.
Misses the whole point of the leakers upset and goes name calling :sneaky:
No power trip as its not an issue to me,
You made me laugh and that's all :ROFLMAO:

Noxusa

Mar 12, 2019
Does anyone have an alternative link for this animation collection pack? Mega only allows downloads of 5GB max on free accounts and this file is nearly 6...

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes