Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark_Templar

Aug 16, 2017
Basemental drugs started off so well now it's just shitty ideas one after the other WTF is this guy thinking? Started going downhill after lean (never even heard of it before) then introduces fucking cancer LOL and now introduces Adderall which is basically a legal form of amphetamine which he already has? How about LSD, heroin, cooking crystal meth and crack I mean so many good ideas and the best he can come up with is cancer and adderall SMH (sorry bout the rant just gets on my nerves)

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
Basemental drugs started off so well now it's just shitty ideas one after the other WTF is this guy thinking? Started going downhill after lean (never even heard of it before) then introduces fucking cancer LOL and now introduces Adderall which is basically a legal form of amphetamine which he already has? How about LSD, heroin, cooking crystal meth and crack I mean so many good ideas and the best he can come up with is cancer and adderall SMH (sorry bout the rant just gets on my nerves)
I hear that... I stopped using it many months ago after he decided it was a good idea to make me "work" to build a client list. He changed features which should have remained optional. Like if I want to go the full route with hunting down clients, fine. But if I don't? Well, needless to say I got real bored with the drudgery of using his mod. Then like you said, the lean came along and I was like "huh?" By that point I uninstalled it and never looked back. What's getting me nervous now is WW is quickly following the same path of adding useless options that are bloating the mod. I hope Turbo wises up and starts making his stuff modular. I guess that's wishful thinking though.

Last edited:

iAmTheFuture

Oct 21, 2017
I hear that... I stopped using it many months ago after he decided it was a good idea to make me "work" to build a client list. He changed features which should have remained optional. Like if I want to go the full route with hunting down clients, fine. But if I don't? Well, needless to say I got real bored with the drudgery of using his mod. Then like you said, the lean came along and I was like "huh?" By that point I uninstalled it and never looked back. What's getting me nervous now is WW is quickly following the same path of adding useless options that are bloating the mod. I hope Turbo wises up and starts making his stuff modular. I guess that's wishful thinking though.
You guys have never heard of Lean? That's funny. It's very prominent in the Southern US, so I thought it was a nice touch when I saw it added. Even though I have Sims cancelling out their interactions now, I'm still going to try out the Adderall feature. It sounds cool. I haven't had a Sim get cancer from smoking yet, just addiction for now. But overall, I'm liking these new additions.

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
You guys have never heard of Lean? That's funny. It's very prominent in the Southern US, so I thought it was a nice touch when I saw it added. Even though I have Sims cancelling out their interactions now, I'm still going to try out the Adderall feature. It sounds cool. I haven't had a Sim get cancer from smoking yet, just addiction for now. But overall, I'm liking these new additions.
It's not a matter of not having heard of it. But wtf... There's plenty of other well known substances that people are far more familiar with. But of course he refuses to put heroine in there, but he put's in cancer? go figure. Anyhow, all done for me.

Dark_Templar

Aug 16, 2017
Never heard of Lean before so obviously it's something more well known in the US, also adding Adderall is silly because he already has amphetamine which is exactly what Adderall is only in pill form, and who in their right mind wants cancer in any game that shit is beyond retarded. The point being is that there is plenty of well known drugs around the world that he can add but has neglected in favour of the stupid shit I already mentioned.

Aug 12, 2019
I personally like the addition of ADHD and the meds. It might be because it's something I have and something I take, but idk. The description is very accurate to what I dealt with, and what is was like to start the meds and what would happen every time it went up. I just wish they could have it work different for sims with the trait and without. Cause for neurotypical/non ADHD at least people Adderall is just basically speed, but for people with it its's calming more than energizing, and helps us focus when it really shouldn't for people who shouldn't be taking it.

My sims self functions far too much like a normal person to really be me, so this can help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes