Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

_Fin_

Jan 2, 2018
Lupobianco update: "Not a gentleman" series for single bed, a drunk attack type of sequence.
Normal:
Modded:

IMPORTANT FOR MODDED USERS: since some people were confused by the name, I shortened it and added a space. So now it's "Lupobianco_Fin_Version". Delete "Lupobianco_finfinversion" then add the new update.

What is Lupobianco_Fin_Version? Same as the regular one, plus many old animations Lupobianco removed in summer 2018.

LoccDogg

Apr 16, 2018
Just wondering what type of body mods do you fellas use? Currently using Betterbody with Luumia Tit-e, considering to switch over to EVE or S-allure. Any tips of what the best looking female top and bottom atm is?

ShaggyDhs

Sep 14, 2017
Just wondering what type of body mods do you fellas use? Currently using Betterbody with Luumia Tit-e, considering to switch over to EVE or S-allure. Any tips of what the best looking female top and bottom atm is?
Heavy boobs is a good one. I used that one alot until I discovered the flat chested presets and overlays on LoverLab. Now I use just the regular breasts that comes with Wicked Whims, but with the flat chested presets and it makes for really nice tits. Can make them really big, sometimes without the clothes distortion.

Reactions: LoccDogg

beastbybay

Feb 23, 2019
I'm currently using Heavy Boobs & S-Allure for the top. I think those two are currently the best out even though S-Allure stopped updating a while back. For the bottom i'm using EVE on certain Sims but the majority are just regular WW mesh

Reactions: LoccDogg

_Fin_

Jan 2, 2018
OLL update, credits to a generous anonymous leaker:
Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

E404P (1st link) and GreyNaya (2nd link), credits to Brian:

I Can't Lose U Bae 04 | Floor -- Vaginal -- FM/FF

FLOOR - TEASING - Magic time baby vm/f vm/m
CLOSET - VAGINAL - Closet_standing vaginal stage 2 m/f
CLOSET - VAGINAL - Closet_standing vaginal stage 3 m/f

Not a good period for me so forgive the slow updating.

Last edited:

RobinF

Nov 30, 2017
The Sims 4 Cemetery has been updated with more "gone" creators:

I would like to remind everyone that I accept files from creators that are no longer around. So if you would like to donate or let me know about a creator that left so I can search for the files, get in touch with me. There's info on how to do that on the .txt file inside DECEMBER/2019 folder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes