Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShaggyDhs

Sep 14, 2017
I've had a little problem for a while now. When my Sims take a shower, nothing happens to their hygiene. They stay dirty. That is if they even go to the shower at all. Only time they get clean in the shower is if they are having sex. Anyone else experiencing this?

Reactions: DarkDream34

bobshappy

Feb 15, 2018
I've had a little problem for a while now. When my Sims take a shower, nothing happens to their hygiene. They stay dirty. That is if they even go to the shower at all. Only time they get clean in the shower is if they are having sex. Anyone else experiencing this?
Shower/Tub combos are currently bugged. Try replacing them with a separate shower or bathtub.

frankstallone

Jul 27, 2019
LittleMsSam has a fix for this

DarkDream34

Jan 12, 2020
You guys have never heard of Lean? That's funny. It's very prominent in the Southern US, so I thought it was a nice touch when I saw it added. Even though I have Sims cancelling out their interactions now, I'm still going to try out the Adderall feature. It sounds cool. I haven't had a Sim get cancer from smoking yet, just addiction for now. But overall, I'm liking these new additions.

Same! I definitely think he could add some other drugs in there, but I love the "lean" option. It's cultural, and I'm assuming people not into hip-hop/rap or just AA culture in the Southern US will have no idea what it is, and perhaps enjoy it less :LOL:

Reactions: iAmTheFuture

SSJGOD

Nov 7, 2018
OLL update, credits to a generous anonymous leaker:
Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

E404P (1st link) and GreyNaya (2nd link), credits to Brian:

I Can't Lose U Bae 04 | Floor -- Vaginal -- FM/FF

FLOOR - TEASING - Magic time baby vm/f vm/m
CLOSET - VAGINAL - Closet_standing vaginal stage 2 m/f
CLOSET - VAGINAL - Closet_standing vaginal stage 3 m/f

Not a good period for me so forgive the slow updating.

wow thank you tons

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes