Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiffie

Nov 8, 2017
Going to give it a shot, does anyone have content from Shoothing95's blog, particularly ?

I can never download anything from naver, and it's sims stuff is always full of adfly links that I believe are dead, because even risking clicking them either lead me through an infinity loop of adds, or an add blocking extention leads me straight to the "file" saying it's expired/moved. I've been trying to download from this particular creator for years, and so many people recolor their content, but I can't get either because the mesh is stuck in this adfly-fly trap.

Dec 7, 2018
Going to give it a shot, does anyone have content from Shoothing95's blog, particularly ?

I can never download anything from naver, and it's sims stuff is always full of adfly links that I believe are dead, because even risking clicking them either lead me through an infinity loop of adds, or an add blocking extention leads me straight to the "file" saying it's expired/moved. I've been trying to download from this particular creator for years, and so many people recolor their content, but I can't get either because the mesh is stuck in this adfly-fly trap.
I tried for you and Malwarebytes browser plug-in said the actual hosting site for the file has a trojan so you might want to scan your computer. Fuck ad.fly and the asshole creators who use it too. There used to be a Russian forum that would host files from most sites on yandex so their members could download them without the crapware or region restrictions but I lost the link when my HD crapped out. Sorry :(

Reactions: Jiffie

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
I tried for you and Malwarebytes browser plug-in said the actual hosting site for the file has a trojan so you might want to scan your computer. Fuck ad.fly and the asshole creators who use it too. There used to be a Russian forum that would host files from most sites on yandex so their members could download them without the crapware or region restrictions but I lost the link when my HD crapped out. Sorry :(
fyi - in case you didnt know, there is a plugin that you can get that works for ad fly.

Reactions: iAmTheFuture

flower6ix

Jul 21, 2019
lol i already knew it was optional but still had the same reaction that you did. these modders lately seem to have gone off the rails with stupidity instead of focusing on what the mod itself was meant for. Reading the Nisa change notes, seems far too much time was invested in eggs and limited time invested in the core of the system itself which is the prostitution.
I was honestly so annoyed going through the log notes and realizing that 14 out of the 16 pgs were devoted to the DoEH nonsense. I really wish she would just put more focus into the prostitutuion system, I highly doubt most ppl are downloading the mod just to lay some dumb eggs,

Rhazes

Dec 29, 2019
My sims 4 folder is 9 gigs but I haven't played it in 4 months. Only, because I know I have a bunch of broken mods and don't want to spend the time figuring them out. Sims 4 is just missing the story that you can get from visual novels. Heavily, modded you can do much more in Sims 4 than any Vn but the story will never be even close.

M Schum

Mar 27, 2018
I have 4 different ad.fly plugins lol This issue in this case is that the actual file host site is infected with crap. I would have been able to get it just fine if not for that.
This is the actual file host site.

Then again, you are using Malwarebytes so you are already infected with crap.

FYI I'm using Firefox and uBlock Origin, which skips right to the link on Sim File Share, bypassing adfly or similar.
I dont think uBlock Origin alone skip to the file and just blocks those pages from loading, I use the Universal Bypass since adfly can sometimes be resistance to adblocks.

Jiffie

Nov 8, 2017
Thank you for the warning, yeah I've been in deep with adfly before, which is actually the reasons I go on sites like this one and DWP, so I'm stocked on adblocks and have a pretty decent antivirus. It's okay though, regarding the link, thank you for helping out!

Here:

FYI I'm using Firefox and uBlock Origin, which skips right to the link on Sim File Share, bypassing adfly or similar.
Thank you so much! I'm on Firefox myself, and have ABP but sites like adfly haven't been blocking correctly for me. I've bounced between Ublock or ABP, but wasn't sure of the practicality to have both, I guess I'll be looking into uBlock again to see if it could help me. Thank you again for getting the file for me!

frankstallone

Jul 27, 2019
Cam worker is Ksuihuh's Redapplenet.
Not exactly. AEP has the cam show computer interactions and a rabbit hole career that begins with a cam show tier. RedApple is an active career that might have a cam show stage. It was too game breaky and I never got far enough to find ut.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes