Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MsAlternative

Nov 12, 2018
I haven’t seen anyone with crash on start up with the latest update. Are you on legacy or not yet updated to the latest game patch?
I'm not Legacy but I just recently updated with today's patch and all my mods were currently up to date. I did do the old soft reset method after repairing my games just in case while testing out mods.

So far, with just WW and Basemental it seems to be working with the rest of my CC and CAS mods so who knows. I'll try to test it out a little bit more tonight. *shrugs*

EDIT: I posted this before I saw NunyaBizness posted the new updates for WW and Basemental so now I'm gonna go download those lmao.

Aug 17, 2018
Have WHAT is prob. dumb-ass question...got my Sims 4 from fitgirl..how would I get the newest patch to bring my game up to present...have downloaded a bunch of stuff that says to use it in game, I need the newest version...obviously can't go to origion.. thanks in advance to any help that I can get

Jan 8, 2018
Have WHAT is prob. dumb-ass question...got my Sims 4 from fitgirl..how would I get the newest patch to bring my game up to present...have downloaded a bunch of stuff that says to use it in game, I need the newest version...obviously can't go to origion.. thanks in advance to any help that I can get
You have to wait for the CODEX update, when it's ready it will be on Skidrow & Reloaded or IGG-Games. I'm a little surprised it's not up yet, it's usually very quick.

Reactions: Eddie Vallient

nandes

Sep 2, 2019
You have to wait for the CODEX update, when it's ready it will be on Skidrow & Reloaded or IGG-Games. I'm a little surprised it's not up yet, it's usually very quick.
For the most part they typically wait when it’s a pre-patch and release on game day. Not always, but I’m betting with the game dropping so soon they might just wait.

zazzy1234557

Oct 8, 2019
any news on kwaii Stacie mods? I'd love ppl to share the millions of ptron locked cc that Candy Sims makes.

Also I'm catching up but when they asked me how satisfied I am with the game, even if I play with a million mods, I actually am satisfied with sims 4, it's the only game that has kept me for years.I prefer it more than sims 3, which I thought I'd never say. I do hope they continue to update it & add old base game fav's back tho. IDK I see so much (earned mostly) criticiism & sometimes I feel alone for loving it so much.

Reactions: iAmTheFuture
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes