Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiffie

Nov 8, 2017
If you have 5-10 minutes to spare the sims team put out a survey about gameplay and what potential changes you would like to see in game
I second this, I like the questions in the survey, it makes me feel as if they've listened a little to my complaints in their last survey (or that a lot of simmers had similar complaints!:ROFLMAO:), I was very upset and vocal about the lack of story progression and relationship dynamic of the Sims 4 compared to previous sims (particularly Sims 3, which is still, embarrassingly enough, one of the better Sim games considering life simulation possibilities) in their last survey, and I'll take this moment to be conceited enough to believe they've acknowledge this (from me and/or others), and might improve upon it! Here's to, foolishly, hoping they implement the relationship improvements that were mentioned. I really hope they put up or shut up on this one. :p

Jiffie

Nov 8, 2017
Hi is there a way to stop the male dick glitching through the females body if they have a extra big or huge penis during sex?
Hey, sorry, just saw this, I guess I'll address it not to leave you hanging. I don't believe so, the sims (modding community) do not have a magnet/dynamic/jiggly/collision (<-- probably the professional term for it) feature to it, and the large penis attachment is more for artistic appreciation than practicality when it comes to sim animations. The reason is, (good) animators have their favorite penis they use when they create their animations, and typically these chosen penis is of the "average"/popular creator's size, so they rig the particular penis to fit their animation, and any other penis mod outside of the one they have used will either not be compatible, or clip through, like in your case. You could try looking up the animators, and seeing if they have what penis they recommend for their animation? (most penises are "one size fit all", other than the silly ones that are clearly stated as extremely large like Noir and Dark's mods)

Remember, the sims game is not a sex game, it's a teen+ life simulation game first, and modded for mature sexual situation second, so modders would have to really go out of their way to model a 3d vagina and 3d penis to "magnetize" with compatible collision features that would accommodate modders who create unusually sized penises. I would recommend either using a smaller penis size if this really bother you, or just imagine you don't see the penis clipping through (some animations are pretty wonky enough as is, so may be easy to just over look this)

Candy_dash

Jan 30, 2019
If you have 5-10 minutes to spare the sims team put out a survey about gameplay and what potential changes you would like to see in game
Damn.. the last question was like : How satisfied are you with sims4 overall? and i clicked on ''Very satisfied'' and like the second later i was like : fuck! im NOT satisfied AT ALL. Its because of all the mods that im still playing sims4, without them unfortunately sims4 is trash xD.. Not im mad at myself ._.

Jiffie

Nov 8, 2017
Damn.. the last question was like : How satisfied are you with sims4 overall? and i clicked on ''Very satisfied'' and like the second later i was like : fuck! im NOT satisfied AT ALL. Its because of all the mods that im still playing sims4, without them unfortunately sims4 is trash xD.. Not im mad at myself ._.
Don't feel too bad, I almost did the same thing. If I were to remove all the mods (not including the CC clothing), I would hate this game (I picked dissatisfied, but not to the greatest extent, because I still play the game), I kind of still hate it with all the mods, but at least the mods make it decent. It sucks that the latest "upgrade" to an ancient game is not even up to snuff to the first installment of the same franchise, and that I need charitable modders to jerry-rig the game into something playable. It maybe wouldn't be so bad if all the things the modders were doing weren't in previous games (so obviously EA could do it if they put in the tiniest effort), modding the sims used to feel like "Wow, I didn't even know a game could do that, these modders are creative!", now it feels more like, "Is EA ran by slipshod hipsters? Even an unpaid modder in their basement can do better!". Sims 4 have become the only game I've ever played where modding was needed to make me play it, and that's terrible, modding should be a leisurely variety for things you wouldn't normally find in a game (like these sex mods), not a life support for an expensive rebranding.

Byrnie

Apr 13, 2018
I spent an hour writing manifestos, giant rants, and expressing my anger towards them. The game is like a huge building on fire, and they decide to order new furniture, or fix one sprinkle pipe resulting in a dozen others malfunctioning only letting the fire spread.

Also expressed how their "funny update release notes" are insulting. Yay University, hey this is fun, wait, where' my presentation board, wtf. Ohh i'll just go and try the island conservation career. Oh this is nice, beautiful scenery, relaxing, feeling good helping they environment...ok testing the water, oops accident, i'm new.....wait where's all my f****ing inventory stuff.....I hate you all so much....

Sorry, still fired up after that survey, an our of ranting that no one will ever see....peace to all you simmer and ty to the lovely leakers.

Sangaril71

Nov 6, 2018
At this point I am just hoping they understand how sucky Vacation worlds Are. If they intended to add Resorts they should have put them in Sulani (and maybe made Island living worth the price tag), not some Vacation restricted world like Granite Falls.
In this poll I'd like to have explained why the packs that need rework. For Dine Out I would like to have the system from Sims2 again, with which it was possible to run a family business without external employees. For City Living I would like to have the possibility to build own apartment houses for several families again. And for Island Living, it would be nice to have the option of living or vacationing on the island (but that might be possible with resorts if they bring them). Otherwise, just by ticking the checkbox, I don't think they know what we mean. :unsure:

MsAlternative

Nov 12, 2018
Anyone else having trouble with the newest Nisa release? My game keeps crashing on start up if I have the latest Nisa, Basemental, MC Command, and Ksuihuh's stuff all in my folder. I keep trying to roll back to the public releases of MC and Nisa but it doesn't work either so I just have my CC, CAS mods, WW, and LMS mods in my main mod folder.

It's super annoying and I'm going on the LL support page to see if I'm the only one with this problem. Hopefully our wonderful leakers(love you guys sfm thank you for all your hard work <3) will have some updates of these mods in the near future.

nandes

Sep 2, 2019
Anyone else having trouble with the newest Nisa release? My game keeps crashing on start up if I have the latest Nisa, Basemental, MC Command, and Ksuihuh's stuff all in my folder. I keep trying to roll back to the public releases of MC and Nisa but it doesn't work either so I just have my CC, CAS mods, WW, and LMS mods in my main mod folder.

It's super annoying and I'm going on the LL support page to see if I'm the only one with this problem. Hopefully our wonderful leakers(love you guys sfm thank you for all your hard work <3) will have some updates of these mods in the near future.
I haven’t seen anyone with crash on start up with the latest update. Are you on legacy or not yet updated to the latest game patch?

Jiffie

Nov 8, 2017
In this poll I'd like to have explained why the packs that need rework. For Dine Out I would like to have the system from Sims2 again, with which it was possible to run a family business without external employees. For City Living I would like to have the possibility to build own apartment houses for several families again. And for Island Living, it would be nice to have the option of living or vacationing on the island (but that might be possible with resorts if they bring them). Otherwise, just by ticking the checkbox, I don't think they know what we mean. :unsure:
Exactly! I actually picked Get to Work, Dine Out, and Granite Falls, I was going to pick Island Living instead of Granite Falls, because Island living should have been both a vacation spot and a residential area, but I figured since vacations came with Granite Falls, they would understand me better in that we need more vacation options! I notice a lot of people were choosing Island Living because they wanted better vacation, and I can only hope it translate that this is what the people want. Vacations. and not really focus too much on fixing just the shoddy use in Island Living (e.g. Mermaids who need the ocean, but can't do anything essential like eat, sleep, or pee in the water, boring cultural parties/foods that don't matter much at all, and unsupported off the grid living that seems more like a punishment than a camping trip/life choice). I was unsure which one to pick out of Island Living or Granite Falls to express their need to touch up on vacation spots, but heres to hoping they know they need to (a lot of the questions did seem like they're thinking of a vacation/getaway pack) without hearing us spell it out for them.

And yet, one of the constant new features of game packs is places to have sex... sorry I mean "places to whoohoo".
Hey, sex sells, but this is still EA we're talking about here (what am I kidding, most of anything in the media is so afraid of sex, regardless of rating, to even find a sex game, you'd need to pursue an indie developer), they like a little whoohoo every now and then, but be realistic, they didn't exactly make the 3D models actually acknowledge each other (and, ya know, the penis isn't actually apart of the game...). The Sims animations were created on an individual bases, meaning the kiss animation was made with one model animated in initiating the contact, then the other animated to move in sync; this does not offer the ability to take into account 2 models are in contact and really "touching" each other; plus, in regards to the whoohoo enthusiasm, the sims' bodies even contort and hides, or worse, disappear when any "whoohoo" occurs (or when any "mature" content happens, like violence, really).

I remember in both Sims 2 and 3 that the sims used to have a collision/"magnetize" feature that acknowledge 2 models were interacting, for example, if 2 sims were kissing, their mouth would connect, no matter where they were standing or moving their head/body; this was awesome, both in that if you messed around with height sliders (or, let's be honest here, had a teen and adult relationship), the taller sim would bend their head down to kiss the shorter sim, and the shorter sim would bend their head upwards (usually sims, ages, are all the same height, and kissing is animated with equally level heads, but if you lowered the sims a bit, with the height cheat, you'd see the animations took this into account, and tried to connect the models as much as possible).

That's the sort of collision/magnetism we need for our sim's genitals (but even still, modders would have to figure out and understand how it was done, as the sims genitals are their 3d creations, and not EAs, so it wouldn't "automatically" have this feature), so that we won't suffer clipping issues, but alas, EA didn't implement this (well, not in the way we think, I believe the feature appear when carrying things, like pets and toddlers, but I'm an amateur, what do I know?). Not to sims lips like their predecessors, and they especially didn't implement it to the sims' crotches (what I mean when I say it's not a sex game).

I heard a lot of people complain about the sims being magnetized to each other in this way, because you get wonky stretching and contorted poses if the animation was slow to sync (it apparently "creeped them out" and made them hate kiss scenes/romance in video games, there's a bunch of articles on the topic :rolleyes:), and I was so enraged that they took it out, because it both meant height sliders would be rendered pointless, and harder work for sex animators! :ROFLMAO:

ShaggyDhs

Sep 14, 2017

Mine's not crashing on start up, but I am getting a bunch of LE's with my prostitute. The entire time she's tending to a client they pop up, and then she doesn't get paid for her work. I don't like anything messing with my girls money lol

_Fin_

Jan 2, 2018
Lupo update: "Criminal" series for floor, MFF forced, 7 stages.
Regular: < >
Fin version: < >

//

Other animation updates on the Discord channel:

Thanks to Brian

GreyNaya:
Fouyaya:

Thanks to jred250

Motherlode:

Thanks to VonHagenau

wild_guy:

Thanks to Bagel