Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
Does anyone know any outdated mod that screws the ingame buttons? You know, when you try to load a sim from gallery and it gives you the merge, replace or something... those button's text are not shown.

I'm trying to track that mod because i have it and its a pain because I dunno what its name is.

kitrellb

Nov 4, 2018
Does anyone know any outdated mod that screws the ingame buttons? You know, when you try to load a sim from gallery and it gives you the merge, replace or something... those button's text are not shown.

I'm trying to track that mod because i have it and its a pain because I dunno what its name is.
Update UI Cheat Extention and More CAS Columns Mods

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
This, but also, if you were looking to go wild in TS4 with another person (or so), then you could always keep a look out for the multiplayer mod going under the name of SimSync.
Since there were curious reactions to this post, ironically enough, just yesterday the Early Access testing for it began, and will likely go public in 3 weeks!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: iAmTheFuture

NunyaBizness

Nov 25, 2017
Nisa's Wicked Perversions 2.1.5: The Cream Stuffed Overhaul v2.1.5

**Thanks Nande from Discord. You saved me the trouble of recreating the Changelog**

Nande from Discord said:
Changelog once again so big it requires a google doc. Most of it however is just super detailed information about birthing eggs.:

Dec 7, 2018
You know, I really wish I could get my hands on the drugs that Nisa takes to come up with the shit she does. All of that for LAYING. A. FUCKING. EGG. Yet, the best hope for an STD we have is a bunch of uncomfortable buffs telling us we have crotch critters and cooter fleas. And it took us years to get that. Ah well. Thanks for sharing, none the less!

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
WTF?!
Is this egg nonsense optional?
lol i already knew it was optional but still had the same reaction that you did. these modders lately seem to have gone off the rails with stupidity instead of focusing on what the mod itself was meant for. Reading the Nisa change notes, seems far too much time was invested in eggs and limited time invested in the core of the system itself which is the prostitution.

Dec 7, 2018
lol i already knew it was optional but still had the same reaction that you did. these modders lately seem to have gone off the rails with stupidity instead of focusing on what the mod itself was meant for. Reading the Nisa change notes, seems far too much time was invested in eggs and limited time invested in the core of the system itself which is the prostitution.
I completely agree. I remember when the egg thing came out and even then it had a knee jerk wtf reaction from most people. I didn't bother with her mod until she added the Black Widow trait and then with the prostitution bit. In all this time I have never ever seen anyone ask for improvements on the egg portion of her mod. Ever. Not even on her patroen which I was a member of for over a year. People have, however, asked her many times to separate her mod so they didn't have to load up a bunch of crap that didn't want. I asked her several times. My issue with having an all inclusive mod like hers is that parts of it bleed into the game whether you want it to or not. I constantly find random sims with her traits that I didn't add. Before she fixed it, I would always find random sims with all of the facial crap that would be used with that sensually tight trait. Like you, I have a hard time comprehending the amount of effort put into a portion of a mod people have so little interest in. She's a great modder, don't get me wrong. It's her concepts and ideas that I think are way to far out there for most people. She likes to be different, strives for it even, and that is awesome. Having an open mind is great. But not so open your brains fall out.

Oct 13, 2018
I played a DoEH sim before, mostly out of curiosity and it actually was fun as hell. It's a great way to have hooker sims make extra money by selling the eggs, for admittedly a shit ton, on the TAM explorer. It's also good if you have a drug addicted Sim in the house, since the eggs can be ingested and give them a Basemental cocaine buff. I was shocked how much fun that Sim way lol, I'll probably try out another one with this new update. I mean, she's clearly a hardcore fanfic reader/writer, because I've only ever seen shit like this on AO3, but I won't lie and say that it doesn't amuse the hell out of me :LOL:

Masterman

Sep 22, 2017
I have been seeing some pulled down clothes accessory lately which is pretty cool,I really like the Naughty Boy jeans by Noir, are there any in Maxis Match tho?

Dec 7, 2018
I played a DoEH sim before, mostly out of curiosity and it actually was fun as hell. It's a great way to have hooker sims make extra money by selling the eggs, for admittedly a shit ton, on the TAM explorer. It's also good if you have a drug addicted Sim in the house, since the eggs can be ingested and give them a Basemental cocaine buff. I was shocked how much fun that Sim way lol, I'll probably try out another one with this new update. I mean, she's clearly a hardcore fanfic reader/writer, because I've only ever seen shit like this on AO3, but I won't lie and say that it doesn't amuse the hell out of me :LOL:
I had to google AO3! :LOL:
I have never been much into fanfic which is probably why I don't "get it". Of course I am someone who plays Sacrificial mods religiously. So I don't want my sims laying eggs unless it kills them or someone else apparently. :LOL: Actually, poisoned eggs would be cool with me! Now it's just too bad she won't add a deadly element to the Black Widow trait.

Oct 13, 2018
I had to google AO3! :LOL:
I have never been much into fanfic which is probably why I don't "get it". Of course I am someone who plays Sacrificial mods religiously. So I don't want my sims laying eggs unless it kills them or someone else apparently. :LOL: Actually, poisoned eggs would be cool with me! Now it's just too bad she won't add a deadly element to the Black Widow trait.
Lol! No shame in not being a fanfic nerd, we're a little freaky.
And see, now I want a poison egg! One that has an aura that pulls Sims in to make them wanna eat it, kinda like how to cowplant does with it's cake to really stupid Sims :LOL: The fact that the Black Widow trait wasn't deadly to begin with had me do a wtf double take, like, it's a black widow! That's what the trope is for, the femme fatale using her sexuality to lure dumb people into her 'web' and kill them. If she doesn't eventually make the black widows be able to be deadly, I have very little hope for the succubi.

Dec 7, 2018
Lol! No shame in not being a fanfic nerd, we're a little freaky.
And see, now I want a poison egg! One that has an aura that pulls Sims in to make them wanna eat it, kinda like how to cowplant does with it's cake to really stupid Sims :LOL: The fact that the Black Widow trait wasn't deadly to begin with had me do a wtf double take, like, it's a black widow! That's what the trope is for, the femme fatale using her sexuality to lure dumb people into her 'web' and kill them. If she doesn't eventually make the black widows be able to be deadly, I have very little hope for the succubi.
Exactly. You basically drug people then rob them after sex. That's not a black widow, that's Cardi B. Shit, I have a whole black widow mod laid out in a text file but I can't code to save my life so nothing will ever come of it. From luring in hubbys to the various ways you can make them/you rich then discreetly dispense of them and all the fun stuff in between. I have to say, I am very curious how she will handle the Succubi. With her imagination and propensity for the strange and unusual... it should be interesting, if nothing more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes