Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
Stab in the dark here - does anyone have the outfit shown in this picture? Looked through all of Jennisims stuff and didn't see it, so not sure if she's using someone else CC but either way, looking for the sports outfit/accessory shown.

NunyaBizness

Nov 25, 2017
Hi guys I don't see the drug dealer trait from the drug mod in CAS. Is there a new way to make an npc drug dealer or something?
It's done through the menus now:

Simply click on any Sim, through the Drugs menu click Settings > Assign NPC's > Drug Dealer, and from there you can choose to Assign Drug Dealers or remove already-assigned Drug Dealers.

Untitled.png

As an alternative, what I do sometimes, is add Kittoe's Sketchy Lot Trait : . It generates random drunks and Drug dealers. Works great with RedAppleNet's underground venue.

Last edited:

fleenabalee

Mar 17, 2019
It's done through the menus now:

Simply click on any Sim, through the Drugs menu click Settings > Assign NPC's > Drug Dealer, and from there you can choose to Assign Drug Dealers or remove already-assigned Drug Dealers.

View attachment 523717

As an alternative, what I do sometimes, is add Kittoe's Sketchy Lot Trait : . It generates random drunks and Drug dealers. Works great with RedAppleNet's underground venue.
I like the sketchy lot! Thanks!

The_Shaster

Dec 6, 2018
how do i remove the underwear in CAS? I did it along time ago, but can't remember. Any help would be sweet! thanks in a advance!

forelen

Jul 5, 2018
Does anybody can help me with understanding the reason of crashes? Apparently I got crashes after the last update.

nandes

Sep 2, 2019
Does anybody can help me with understanding the reason of crashes? Apparently I got crashes after the last update.
the only thing I could really tell you is that you’re probably going to have to 50/50 your mods folder. probably best to just wait until tiny living drops and then mass update everything in your mods folder, along with fixing all the cc that’s sure to break.

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
grab the last exception file, google xml pretty print. copy and paste it in there. itll translate it into something readable. skim through it and look for mod names that you recognize. if you're stumped, put the last exception file up here and ill check it out later in the day.

Reactions: MissCee

forelen

Jul 5, 2018
grab the last exception file, google xml pretty print. copy and paste it in there. itll translate it into something readable. skim through it and look for mod names that you recognize. if you're stumped, put the last exception file up here and ill check it out later in the day.
Thanks. I tried your method, and gradually removed MCCC, WW and RedAppleNet but it didn't help, and now I have no clue what is the reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes