Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

forelen

Jul 5, 2018
Thank you guys. Apparently it is Posture graph error. I removed all mods and still it didn't load.

Last edited:

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
Female sims update by Nectras:

#05 Lorie Foller / #06 Amandine Bonefast / #07 Lucie Crossel
View attachment 525564 View attachment 525565 View attachment 525566
#08 Elodie Garnier / #09 Julie Joly / #10 Kayla Klosh
View attachment 525567 View attachment 525568 View attachment 525572
#11 Hélène Golberg / #12 Lisa Cordobella
View attachment 525574 View attachment 525575
Only one sim is accessible through your current link.

franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
SC4-123113_MAIN.jpg
does anyone know where i can find tights like these, but for women? the ones that cover the center of the foot, but the heel and toes are left exposed

MiSFiT203

May 7, 2017
Why is abandoned?
The people originaly maintaining this thread have decided to switch over to using the discord format, so because of that they labeled this thread as abandoned. the thread is still used by many who prefer it over discord or perhaps like both. its just those people originally responsible for this thread are no longer here, and the main post on page 1 will no longer be updated.

so you might want to get on discord and join their server. (if you havent already) for a better variety of updated mods and animations or for things like support and updated access to the mega Folder.

MiSFiT203

May 7, 2017
hi guys... been reading up on old posts and im confused about something. i once asked awhile back on discord what red apple is and the person who responded told me it was animations. but from catching up on recent posts something telles me there is more too it. i saw something in a post about a venue, and something in another post about sims now going to work which makes me think that i was misinformed.

is it just animations or is there more to it?
thanks in advance.

nandes

Sep 2, 2019
hi guys... been reading up on old posts and im confused about something. i once asked awhile back on discord what red apple is and the person who responded told me it was animations. but from catching up on recent posts something telles me there is more too it. i saw something in a post about a venue, and something in another post about sims now going to work which makes me think that i was misinformed.

is it just animations or is there more to it?
thanks in advance.
it’s a part time active career. You start as a janitor of a phone sex company and work your way up. A little on the buggy side though. Here’s a full walk through from the mod author

MiSFiT203

May 7, 2017
it’s a part time active career. You start as a janitor of a phone sex company and work your way up. A little on the buggy side though. Here’s a full walk through from the mod author
thank you... last time i searched for info about it, all i found was the patreon page which didnt seem to have any info about it, which lead to me asking. when i was told it was animations i already have like idk 7,000? lol. i doubt i'll ever see the ones i have already lol.

thanks again... sounds pretty cool. i feel borderline to starting another sims 4 phase, but not quite there yet. just looking around see where things have gone since i last played. just dont know if tiny living is enough to push me back to the game again lol

MiSFiT203

May 7, 2017
GhostCanuck

I would think someone probably reported to twitter that DWP freely releases stolen content.
Twitter would have no idea how the sims community works or even Maxis stance on paid content in general.
i would think they probably looked at DWP twitter posts and found they support this theory and removed their account.

This is just pure speculation on my part. could be anything. just my best guess.

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
GhostCanuck

I would think someone probably reported to twitter that DWP freely releases stolen content.
Twitter would have no idea how the sims community works or even Maxis stance on paid content in general.
i would think they probably looked at DWP twitter posts and found they support this theory and removed their account.

This is just pure speculation on my part. could be anything. just my best guess.
unfortunately for them, its not stolen content lol. it's content that was developed by individuals outside of EA that are attempting to cash in on a property that they do not own nor do they have a legal right to charge ;) Hence why DWP was created in the first place as there are creators that are hiding behind the patreon wall that never release stuff unless you pay up. Which is in violation of the terms and conditions set forth by EA.

M Schum

Mar 27, 2018
Well I just pointed out since thats how updates notices were posted, I am only surprised considering how some people act that it took so long as I think Twitter just automates the system.

Not that it matters, its just Twitter and makes it a bit harder to find notices.

Reactions: GhostCanuck

JABBjabber

Jul 6, 2019
Well I just pointed out since thats how updates notices were posted, I am only surprised considering how some people act that it took so long as I think Twitter just automates the system.

Not that it matters, its just Twitter and makes it a bit harder to find notices.

I was suspended once. they unsuspended me after a few days and I complained. It's definitely an automated thing a lot of the time, then they have people go through appeals

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes