Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

frankstallone

Jul 27, 2019
Quick question, has any one know how to get the lap dance animations from the stripclub part of WW, tired of having to make a stripclub to use the animations. is there a way to get my hands on those animations.
They're inside the WW tuning file, if you know how to edit packages and create new ones. Try making a copy of an existing animation package, deleting all its entries, then inserting the WW entries. It may require a lot more than that to get it working. I don't know how to do anything more than view the package and dink around with the menu.

4meSims

Jul 16, 2019
it’s a part time active career. You start as a janitor of a phone sex company and work your way up. A little on the buggy side though. Here’s a full walk through from the mod author
Just curious... Do you use it? Does it work for you? Because it has never worked for me.. Lol.

Lyons

Oct 7, 2018
Anyone has Simdulgence's patreon stuff updated?
Simdulgence update, credits to an allied website. Since it's a lot of stuff, check anything dated 25/1/2020 in this folder:
Animations here:
Thank you SOOO much! :love:

Reactions: _Fin_

colds12

May 21, 2019
My sim keeps getting naked inside their strip club when I don't want them to. I've checked all the autonomy settings. Anyone know what might be causing this?

MsAlternative

Nov 12, 2018
I feel like I shouldn't be using dalemonhead 's Merged Venues List since the one I have is from November but I can't find an updated one anywhere. Did I miss it somehow or has it just not been updated for Ksuihuh's mods,LMS, and other venues this month?

I'm just curious since I can only have certain mods in my folder or it crashes on start up again :FacePalm:

4meSims

Jul 16, 2019
I have used it quite a bit, though not lately. What isn’t working for you?
The lot doesn't have any workers or boss. I'm the only person in the workplace and I see that people want to come chat with me, but they just disappear or never come after waiting a while. Lol. I read somewhere where it tells you the cheat to have how many people spawn in the lot, but I can't find it anymore.. and I'm not even sure if that'll work. I also can't seem to assign anyone a job in redapplenet. Can't find the position for it. :( Tried to look for a solution multiple times without having to asking around and I've just given up. xD No luck. Lol. Sorry.

_Fin_

Jan 2, 2018
Lupobianco update, rework of the "Stranger Danger" series (MMF forced for floor), 6 stages.
Regular: < >
Fin version: < >

///

Recently updated on our Discord.
Credits to Brian, GreyNaya update:
Credits to phreaky, SalarmoJ update:
Credits to Darth Malgus, Lifeline update:
Credits to Bagel, Anarcis update:
Credits to TheOneRaven, Azmodan update. Normal: ; Rough:
Credits to muirins, Zorak update:

frankstallone

Jul 27, 2019
I feel like I shouldn't be using dalemonhead 's Merged Venues List since the one I have is from November but I can't find an updated one anywhere. Did I miss it somehow or has it just not been updated for Ksuihuh's mods,LMS, and other venues this month?

I'm just curious since I can only have certain mods in my folder or it crashes on start up again :FacePalm:
Download LittleMsSam's more buyable venues mod. Use the venue list in there. It contains every venue type for every other mod (including horny ones like aep and red apple) that she was able to find. It's the most comprehensive venue list out there. I would not advise using ksuihuh's right now because they've had some problems keeping it up to date and functional over the past few updates.

NunyaBizness

Nov 25, 2017
Does anyone have the latest patreon version of Meaningful Stories?
The one I posted originally still works with the latest Patch.

Regarding the Legacy version though:

from Roburky said:
The Sims 4 Legacy Edition

Fitness Controls, Meaningful Stories, and the Meaningful Stories Preview are not currently compatible with The Sims 4 Legacy Edition for 32-bit computers.

I am working on new legacy edition compatible versions of these mods that will be available from a separate download page in the future. If you'd like to be notified when this is ready, you can follow me on or for email updates, or subscribe to the +1 Energized role on for Discord notifications.

Reactions: hmorphone
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes