Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

schlarb

Jan 5, 2019
This might be a somewhat specific request, but anyone keep a list of/know/can recommend animators who tend to animate breasts on all actors?

NunyaBizness

Nov 25, 2017
For those that use it:

Jan 26 at 7:45pm

Automatic Beards V4.4

Fixed a crucial bug for some players getting the checkered texture on later stages of beards. This was because my CC beards were still pointing at EA meshes which only exist in certain DLC.

Get the update on MTS

MiSFiT203

May 7, 2017
unfortunately for them, its not stolen content lol. it's content that was developed by individuals outside of EA that are attempting to cash in on a property that they do not own nor do they have a legal right to charge ;) Hence why DWP was created in the first place as there are creators that are hiding behind the patreon wall that never release stuff unless you pay up. Which is in violation of the terms and conditions set forth by EA.
yes, i knew all that, the point of my post is that twitter doesnt know all that. someone could have said they post stolen content, twitter could look at their account and see alot of posts saying latest releases have been posted and they wouldnt know shit about what they are seeing cause they dont know anything about the sims community and how it works. would be easy for someone who doesnt know, not to understand

Ixchel

Oct 28, 2019
Hey Guys,

First of all a big thank you to all the helpers and leakers!

I have a problem: My Household just disappears (becomes unable to play and modify). Could rescue it with a backup, but it seems to occur always, if i save after a certain Last Exception dropped (which is the case after either doing any (romantic? Haven't tried others) social interaction or starting sex with WW.
Already checked some of the biggest "troublemaking" mods i know, but nothing worked. Does anyone else have the problem and knows which mod is causing it?

nandes

Sep 2, 2019
The lot doesn't have any workers or boss. I'm the only person in the workplace and I see that people want to come chat with me, but they just disappear or never come after waiting a while. Lol. I read somewhere where it tells you the cheat to have how many people spawn in the lot, but I can't find it anymore.. and I'm not even sure if that'll work. I also can't seem to assign anyone a job in redapplenet. Can't find the position for it. :( Tried to look for a solution multiple times without having to asking around and I've just given up. xD No luck. Lol. Sorry.
Sorry forgot about this! That’s a very odd issue. Gonna ask some dumb questions and give a whole bunch of potential things you could try. First off do you have get to work? If the answer is yes. First thing I would do is try the mod with only red apple, the necessary tray files for the lot and ww installed. If it works like that then there’s probably something conflicting with the mod. The usual suspects for this mod tend to be multiple venue lists conflicting, the lot somehow being incomplete, or user changes in mccc messing it up .

But I’m also a tad confused because you talk about about assigning jobs and spawning cheat codes which sounds more like ww strip clubs. This may have been no help at all :(, lol but I can direct you to her discord if need be she’s not very active there but she may be better at walking you through It

nandes

Sep 2, 2019
Hey Guys,

First of all a big thank you to all the helpers and leakers!

I have a problem: My Household just disappears (becomes unable to play and modify). Could rescue it with a backup, but it seems to occur always, if i save after a certain Last Exception dropped (which is the case after either doing any (romantic? Haven't tried others) social interaction or starting sex with WW.
Already checked some of the biggest "troublemaking" mods i know, but nothing worked. Does anyone else have the problem and knows which mod is causing it?
If you’re getting an le it would definitely help if you posted it here. Someone might be able to look at it and tell you what’s happening. Sidenote some mods I know that we’re causing that was a kawaiistacie mod (not sure which one) and some really out of date custom events. I wouldn’t just 50/50 the known troublesome mods but everything just in case.

Reactions: Ixchel

Ixchel

Oct 28, 2019
If you’re getting an le it would definitely help if you posted it here. Someone might be able to look at it and tell you what’s happening. Sidenote some mods I know that we’re causing that was a kawaiistacie mod (not sure which one) and some really out of date custom events. I wouldn’t just 50/50 the known troublesome mods but everything just in case.
Thanks, Man (or Woman)!

Sure, I would've tried the others too, at some point. But I had to start somewhere and thought, asking if this is a known problem might be faster.
I don't have that many Stacie mods (just Slice of Life and Simda, I think, if i get the creators right), so that is a really good tip! Would probably have tried these quite late, since in the past, outdated versions seemed not to cause much trouble.

LE in attachment.

dalemonhead

Nov 30, 2017
I feel like I shouldn't be using dalemonhead 's Merged Venues List since the one I have is from November but I can't find an updated one anywhere. Did I miss it somehow or has it just not been updated for Ksuihuh's mods,LMS, and other venues this month?

I'm just curious since I can only have certain mods in my folder or it crashes on start up again :FacePalm:
Here you go! The only thing that needed updating was adding support for the new Tiny Living lot type (which is what most of the other venue lists have done too).

frankstallone

Jul 27, 2019
I don't have that many Stacie mods (just Slice of Life and Simda, I think, if i get the creators right), so that is a really good tip! Would probably have tried these quite late, since in the past, outdated versions seemed not to cause much trouble.
when in doubt, remove slice of life.* kawaii stacie has good ideas, but the execution is rarely good. the modular nature of slice of life is another great idea, but if you remove a required package the entire game (not just slice of life's features) can break.

*honestly, just remove slice of life and any kawaii stacie mods. more trouble than they're worth, in my experience. there's usually one version midway through a game patch cycle that works perfectly, then a new game patch hits and it's broken until stacie updates it 2-3 times, at which point another new game patch/patch hits and the cycle begins anew. not to mention the new features she routinely adds that are cranked up to 11 in intensity only end up breaking other things..

iAmTheFuture

Oct 21, 2017
Thanks, Man (or Woman)!

Sure, I would've tried the others too, at some point. But I had to start somewhere and thought, asking if this is a known problem might be faster.

LE in attachment.
FYI, Slice of Life is by KawaiiStacie. Simda is by LittleMsSam.

ShaggyDhs

Sep 14, 2017
I'm just curious. Am I the only one that has to pause the game in order for things to happen? Like for instance university. If I don't pause the game. The notification for an hour to class will not show up til almost time for class to start. Then they won't go into the building or leave class until I pause it. It's paused for a minute or two, then they'll appear out front. Granted class has usually been over for 30 min, which makes them late for their next class. It's like the game is somehow falling behind and pausing allows it to catch up, cause bubbles still change over head, and some sims move when it's paused as if the game is still going. Usually this only happens when I'm on a public lot and there are a lot of other sims around but sometimes it happens on home lots. Anyone else?

iAmTheFuture

Oct 21, 2017
I'm just curious. Am I the only one that has to pause the game in order for things to happen? Like for instance university. If I don't pause the game. The notification for an hour to class will not show up til almost time for class to start. Then they won't go into the building or leave class until I pause it. It's paused for a minute or two, then they'll appear out front. Granted class has usually been over for 30 min, which makes them late for their next class. It's like the game is somehow falling behind and pausing allows it to catch up, cause bubbles still change over head, and some sims move when it's paused as if the game is still going. Usually this only happens when I'm on a public lot and there are a lot of other sims around but sometimes it happens on home lots. Anyone else?
Sometimes my game gets stuck where time will keep going but none of my Sims will move. Pausing a few seconds usually helps with that. Also, sometimes my game will start stuttering when I try to move the camera around. Going into the Options menu and then back out again will usually fix it.

ShaggyDhs

Sep 14, 2017
Sometimes my game gets stuck where time will keep going but none of my Sims will move. Pausing a few seconds usually helps with that. Also, sometimes my game will start stuttering when I try to move the camera around. Going into the Options menu and then back out again will usually fix it.
Mine does the stutter thing too, so sometimes I just pause it when I wanna change angles. I end up pausing it alot lol.

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
No, you're not the only one. I have to do the same thing. Another thing I do to get the que moving sometimes is ask a sim to do something a second or third time. Some times that breaks the logjam. But yeah, a real pain in the ass. Generally, if I don't pause and let things catch up, it just does a spontaneous reset and I have to start all over.

nandes

Sep 2, 2019
Thanks, Man (or Woman)!

LE in attachment.
Surprisingly your biggest bug in this is an EA one. Going to a festival with a stereo triggers it and for some people trying to use any stereo at all would trigger it. Avoid festivals for now, if your sims are living in San Myshuno I would move them until EA or a modder come up with a fix. It doesn't really point to why your family is going into the great beyond. There might be something else here, but I'm mobile so it's hard to tell. I think try with moving everything out of your mods folder, clearing the cache and if no disappearing family you know it's a bad mod for sure. If they still disappear you might just have a bad save. :(

Lmao and also a woman!

Reactions: Ixchel

Jiffie

Nov 8, 2017
Here you go! The only thing that needed updating was adding support for the new Tiny Living lot type (which is what most of the other venue lists have done too).
Hey, Dalemonhead, first, thank you for your venue combos, they're a life savor! Sorry to bother you about this, but I was wondering if Littlemssam's venues included Zerbu's updated Go to school venue? Littlemssam usually combine Zerbu's venues into her venues, but Zerbu had updated the mod recently (17th January 2020), but I don't see his school venues anywhere (the work venues still show up), is it a mess up on my end, or are the high school and elementary school venues missing?

Disregard my question, I'm such a dundering dunce, I deleted some important packages that wasn't letting the venues show up for me. I re-downloaded them and now they're back.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes