Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

NunyaBizness

Nov 25, 2017
Regarding KawaiiStacie's Mods:

From Patron said:
Jan 28 at 9:50am

Updated Mods List

Fixed/Updated Mods
  • Basic Event Bundle #2
  • More homes + House flipper
  • Reality Show Mod
  • Hair Salon Mod
  • Resorts & Hotels Mod
  • Playable School Events
  • Explore Mod:
  • iBots
  • Slice of Life mod
All other mods are fine to use except these mods because they are still being tested/fixed:
  • Better schools + Preschool mod
  • Food = Calories
  • Traits Bundle #1
This heavy updating I was doing was not just for the patch it was to fix as many reported issues, errors, or typos from my mods! Also, I will be updating this list so make sure that you check-in!
I'm currently at work right now, so responses may be delayed, but let me know what you are interested in and I'll grab it.

**Edit**

containing all the updates in this post.

Last edited:

Ixchel

Oct 28, 2019
nandes : Thank you so much! They are indeed living in San Myshuno, so that's a bummer. But it could explain why it was only happening now after playing the outdated Slice of Life for like 3 months.
Anyway, I'll give SOL a Chance first and if it doesn't help i'll switch to different savefiles I guess :/

Jiffie

Nov 8, 2017
Regarding KawaiiStacie's Mods:

I'm currently at work right now, so responses may be delayed, but let me know what you are interested in and I'll grab it.
Please could you post Basic Event Bundle #2 and Playable School Events?

And if I'm able to be a glutton, I'd like all of them (if her Patreon posts is updated from her website posts), but I don't use iBots (or any of the occult/world changers things), and the other's I use for certain saves/families I play occasionally, not for regular game play enjoyment. (So if you could leak all of KS stuff, I'd be really happy, but nothing else is very major for my play ability, so it's alright if it's too much trouble:D)

NunyaBizness

Nov 25, 2017
Please could you post Basic Event Bundle #2 and Playable School Events?

And if I'm able to be a glutton, I'd like all of them (if her Patreon posts is updated from her website posts), but I don't use iBots (or any of the occult/world changers things), and the other's I use for certain saves/families I play occasionally, not for regular game play enjoyment. (So if you could leak all of KS stuff, I'd be really happy, but nothing else is very major for my play ability, so it's alright if it's too much trouble:D)
I've updated the post with all the files.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
sims crash whole game corrupt and shit... had to reinstal the whole game + mods + animations....

:cry::cry: what a pain in the ass... i wish EA check their update tho, last dlcs crashed the whole thing for me..

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes