Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

nandes

Sep 2, 2019
nandes : Thank you so much! They are indeed living in San Myshuno, so that's a bummer. But it could explain why it was only happening now after playing the outdated Slice of Life for like 3 months.
Anyway, I'll give SOL a Chance first and if it doesn't help i'll switch to different savefiles I guess :/
Hey! LMS just posted this it's a fix for the stereo bug you were getting. I know you liked living in San Myshuno so hopefully this will make it so they're able to stay there. :giggle:

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
is somebody know a mod that can disable the ghost to control items ?

its very annoying that everytime a ghost take control of something , it end broked (like toilet, shower, etc..)
specially when the ghost is the lovely lady that live with my sims :( (soo, nope, aint gonna send them)

buhakejuzo

Apr 23, 2019
is somebody know a mod that can disable the ghost to control items ?

its very annoying that everytime a ghost take control of something , it end broked (like toilet, shower, etc..)
specially when the ghost is the lovely lady that live with my sims :( (soo, nope, aint gonna send them)
There was one at . Not sure whether it works with the latest patch.

Reactions: Belondin

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
There was one at . Not sure whether it works with the latest patch.
well...

Sorry, there is a problem

We could not locate the item you are trying to view.

Error code: 2F176/1

:confused::confused: look like it doesnt exist anymore...

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
Speaking of TFM's Naughty Sims Asylum, is there something wrong with the registration? No matter how many times I try, I don't get a verification email, and I message the email said to send a message to if you didn't an email but I never get a response back.

frankstallone

Jul 27, 2019
Speaking of TFM's Naughty Sims Asylum, is there something wrong with the registration? No matter how many times I try, I don't get a verification email, and I message the email said to send a message to if you didn't an email but I never get a response back.
Yeah. It's been fucked for a while.

well...

Sorry, there is a problem

We could not locate the item you are trying to view.

Error code: 2F176/1

:confused::confused: look like it doesnt exist anymore...
You need to be logged in. It's there.

Hi there is someone sim woman Dumbaby thank you in advance :)
Can you try to say this again? This sentence doesn't make sense. What exactly do you want?

• Haha
Reactions: Belondin and _Fin_

Ixchel

Oct 28, 2019
Hey! LMS just posted this it's a fix for the stereo bug you were getting. I know you liked living in San Myshuno so hopefully this will make it so they're able to stay there.
Thanks again! You're so helpful :giggle:

I hope, this will end my "suffering", but in case it doesn't and someone has the same problem: I have by now found a "solution". The Errors are quite predictable, so you could just switch to another Household in another neighborhood right before it would have occured, and play that one until the festival is over.
But, of course, a true fix is much better^^

dalemonhead

Nov 30, 2017
CherryPie Update:

S4S:

Mega:

Changelog:

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
Since I can't get on TFM, I heard there was a simulation mod fix, is there any chance someone could upload that please? I would get it myself but, yeah..

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes