Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 4, 2019
I'm using RedAppleNet and for some reason, my sim stays at home while is he supposed to be in work and the whole workplace is buggy as well. When there's the furniture inside it shows the lot is unfinished and when I delete the whole lot then it's finished... Anyone had these problems?

NunyaBizness

Nov 25, 2017
I'm using RedAppleNet and for some reason, my sim stays at home while is he supposed to be in work and the whole workplace is buggy as well. When there's the furniture inside it shows the lot is unfinished and when I delete the whole lot then it's finished... Anyone had these problems?
The latest version I shared before is updated for the latest version of the Sims and works fine. If in doubt about the Venue List that comes with it, you can use as well. Her List has been updated frequently and does have Redapple & the Photo Studio venue types within it. Regarding the actual venue, I use . It's awesome with the Sketchy Trait from Kuttoe's .

Jan 4, 2019
The latest version I shared before is updated for the latest version of the Sims and works fine. If in doubt about the Venue List that comes with it, you can use as well. Her List has been updated frequently and does have Redapple & the Photo Studio venue types within it. Regarding the actual venue, I use . It's awesome with the Sketchy Trait from Kuttoe's .
Thank you I will try it.

Cicero72

Feb 27, 2018
I get the feeling that EA has some indirect creative control over Wicked Whims. It seems convenient that the new venue type is incompatible with the gallery. I've seen other custom venue types displayed. It feels like its potential is being limited.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: iAmTheFuture

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
is somebody have the sims "natasha lee" from sims4imagination ???

it seems to be patron only and its not on downwithpatreon webiste :/

still an interresting sims. if someone can share her, that would be nice :D

xC0C0A

Nov 23, 2018
Hi! Can somebody upload the changelog for Srslysim's Complete Cooking Overhaul 1.9.0 please?

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019

Ill keep an eye out for you, looking for her as well. Hopefully this Sunday itll be on DWP if we aren't lucky before then :/

4meSims

Jul 16, 2019
Anyone have these 2 collections by gratify-cc yet?
Spice and Olive collection.

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018

Natasha Lee is in the Mega folder. It was listed here a few pages back. I just came from the mega folder where it was just sitting there waiting for you to take! lol.

Lyons

Oct 7, 2018
I get the feeling that EA has some indirect creative control over Wicked Whims. It seems convenient that the new venue type is incompatible with the gallery. I've seen other custom venue types displayed. It feels like its potential is being limited.
EA doesn't care about Mods, if they wanted to remove the Mod they could do so legally because any Mods belong to EA and they can do as they please with them.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: iAmTheFuture

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
EA doesn't care about Mods, if they wanted to remove the Mod they could do so legally because any Mods belong to EA and they can do as they please with them.
Easy solution.... Just save it as a nightclub as always, and simply change it when you buy it in game with WW. No big deal... It's now a "special venue" so of course it isn't supported by EA.. Just don't save the club while it's a special venue.

Happy now?

Last edited:
Reactions: shakoletaylor

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
Im going to disagree slightly here - EA cares about Mods because that is exactly what is keeping the Sims 4 alive. Remove the modding community, especially Wicked Whims from existence and how many of us never play the Sims at all. EA knows very well that the adult community is driving game sales. Not many are aware of this but it's the adult industry that essentially made the internet - did you really think all that streaming and bandwidth came from Youtube and video games? No. Back in the day, video games were played on consoles and that was about it. Remember the debates about having a CD Rom as opposed to streaming it.. So what impact do you think Wicked Whims and the like are having on game sales for EA? Officially they can't say squat because they pretend to be "woke" and promoting gangbangs so to speak wouldnt really go down well with the public but in reality they want Turbodriver and everyone else to keep pumping out those mods.

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
Im going to disagree slightly here - EA cares about Mods because that is exactly what is keeping the Sims 4 alive. Remove the modding community, especially Wicked Whims from existence and how many of us never play the Sims at all. EA knows very well that the adult community is driving game sales. Not many are aware of this but it's the adult industry that essentially made the internet - did you really think all that streaming and bandwidth came from Youtube and video games? No. Back in the day, video games were played on consoles and that was about it. Remember the debates about having a CD Rom as opposed to streaming it.. So what impact do you think Wicked Whims and the like are having on game sales for EA? Officially they can't say squat because they pretend to be "woke" and promoting gangbangs so to speak wouldnt really go down well with the public but in reality they want Turbodriver and everyone else to keep pumping out those mods.
It certainly doesn't hurt when you have a community that fixes all your bugs for free.. I'm rather surprised EA is patching so much. They never did this before. But yeah, the community is what keeps this game alive. Agree with you 100%

dalemonhead

Nov 30, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Has anybody tested this? I was trying to figure out if I needed to update my combined venue list, but WW doesn't have its own - all I can see is some venue tuning XML, but the new venue type doesn't show up in the list of venue types, even on a clean copy with no other mods...

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes