Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
anyone got azmodan22 new statues for patreon? (also if he's got a new animation file that would be nice as well) Pretty Please and Thank you.

frankstallone

Jul 27, 2019
Since I can't get on TFM, I heard there was a simulation mod fix, is there any chance someone could upload that please? I would get it myself but, yeah..
What is TFM and what simulation mod fix are you looking for? Be more specific when making requests.

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
What is TFM and what simulation mod fix are you looking for?
It was a good while ago someone posted a link to it in this thread, and was the whole reason I was trying to get onto this whole time but because the site is down. All I know is that there's an updated (or new???) simulation lag mod fix there, and because of the borked registration, I can't sign up to get it myself.

Wendi226

Sep 13, 2019
It was a good while ago someone posted a link to it in this thread, and was the whole reason I was trying to get onto this whole time but because the site is down. All I know is that there's an updated (or new???) simulation lag mod fix there, and because of the borked registration, I can't sign up to get it myself.
This is what I am using, just pick one to use
I've tried the turbo one and didn't find it worked for me, but this one does very well

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
I've tried the turbo one and didn't find it worked for me, but this one does very well
I would VERY much so use this, but again.
1580850952177.png

Signing up ABSOLUTELY does not work. No matter what email I use, no matter how many times I email the email given to message
1580851015692.png

I don't ever get anything back, and gmail even flat out tells me that the messages are failing to send. Nothing works. I want to see the page myself, but it will not ever work because apparently it's just screwed up and from the sounds of it won't be for awhile or something.

frankstallone

Jul 27, 2019
Oh, sims asylum. Jut call it that, not TFM.

They can't because they don't have a working forum account.

Here's a folder with all the versions of Coolspear's lag fix. Download link in the spoiler below, along with Coolspear's god damned novel about the mods, how they work, and how to install them. Install only one. All the information you need to know how this works is hidden somewhere in his rambly descriptions.

note: the Optional add on about the fun pushes is not included. Coolspear removed it from his page. I kept the text there because, fuck me, I can't figure out what part of those paragraphs, if any, are relevant to the main lag fix mod. This guy is like one of those horrible recipe blogs where they ramble for 2 pages before they post the actual recipe, and then in the recipe they reference things in the preamble that you have to go back and read to know how to prepare the food.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For the record, I've tried all of them and I don't notice a difference. Sims still lag and head bob regardless of what I do.

Last edited:

Lyons

Oct 7, 2018
Thanks for the SimRealist update! Very interesting, although for some reason their mods always seem to take a very long time to get updated and they keep creating new ones instead of updating their already existing mod for some reason which is kind of weird but ok I guess.

• Haha
Reactions: iAmTheFuture

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016

hah !
i didnt knew about this mod, and it honestly look amazing :)

i m gonna take it, thanks :D

specially for the condoleance fish dishes XD

(honestly tho, i very like the concept idea and i m definitly gonna give a try)

RevanXe

Oct 10, 2017
Yo guys, can anyone recommend some hip and leg sliders to use? Ones with great range are preferable but any help is appreciated.

Wendi226

Sep 13, 2019
Can I ask why exactly I am seeing "you must verify your identity by phone before you can send messages in this server" because I am NOT giving Discord my phone number so they can resell that information to telemarketers.
I got the same thing, I don't like giving my number either but I couldn't do anything else.

M Schum

Mar 27, 2018
I got the same thing, I don't like giving my number either but I couldn't do anything else.
Well its gone now, maybe someone toggled something that made it so you needed a "verified account" *cough*totallynotaboutselingthatinformationaswewouldneverdothat*cough* in order to post, I am not exactly fond of the whole "dont you guys have phones" that is going around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes