Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

_Fin_

Jan 2, 2018
Lupobianco update: "Experience" MMM series for double bed.
Regular:
Fin version:

//

Other animation updates from our Discord.
Anarcis: (thanks to Bagel)

Azmodan22:
normal:
rough: (thanks to TheOneRaven)

SalarmoJ: (thanks to phreaky)

Simtasia: (thanks to Cratex(BE))

GreyNaya: (thanks to Brian)

Zorak: (thanks to UYScutti23)

Motherlode: (thanks to Jayeei)

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
Has anybody tested this? I was trying to figure out if I needed to update my combined venue list, but WW doesn't have its own - all I can see is some venue tuning XML, but the new venue type doesn't show up in the list of venue types, even on a clean copy with no other mods...
What I ended up having to do was build my "nightclub" as usual. Then purchase a strip club, via computer or phone, then select the nightclub as the purchase. Once I did that, and went to the lot, it was automatically changed to the special venue. Of course I save my nightclub first since you can't change the venue type once you make it a strip club.

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
Lupobianco update: "Experience" MMM series for double bed.
Regular:
Fin version:

//

Other animation updates from our Discord.
Anarcis: (thanks to Bagel)

Azmodan22:
normal:
rough: (thanks to TheOneRaven)

SalarmoJ: (thanks to phreaky)

Simtasia: (thanks to Cratex(BE))

GreyNaya: (thanks to Brian)

Zorak: (thanks to UYScutti23)

Motherlode: (thanks to Jayeei)
FYI... The Salarmoj file reads: "The file you are trying to download is no longer available." Thought you might like to know. Also, the Simstasia file is not readable in S4S.. Claims it's corrupt. It does however read in S4PE.

Last edited:

dalemonhead

Nov 30, 2017
What I ended up having to do was build my "nightclub" as usual. Then purchase a strip club, via computer or phone, then select the nightclub as the purchase. Once I did that, and went to the lot, it was automatically changed to the special venue. Of course I save my nightclub first since you can't change the venue type once you make it a strip club.
Thanks! I tested some more and it turns out the venue type is not supposed to appear in the list of venue types, so I guess it doesn't need to go into my combined venue package (which basically tells the game which venue types are allowed in each world).

Lyons

Oct 7, 2018
Im going to disagree slightly here - EA cares about Mods because that is exactly what is keeping the Sims 4 alive. Remove the modding community, especially Wicked Whims from existence and how many of us never play the Sims at all. EA knows very well that the adult community is driving game sales. Not many are aware of this but it's the adult industry that essentially made the internet - did you really think all that streaming and bandwidth came from Youtube and video games? No. Back in the day, video games were played on consoles and that was about it. Remember the debates about having a CD Rom as opposed to streaming it.. So what impact do you think Wicked Whims and the like are having on game sales for EA? Officially they can't say squat because they pretend to be "woke" and promoting gangbangs so to speak wouldnt really go down well with the public but in reality they want Turbodriver and everyone else to keep pumping out those mods.
That's exactly where my point was going to when I said "they don't care" because if they did they would've removed R18 Mods easily I just didn't feel like developing it.

Byrnie

Apr 13, 2018
It shows klepto self assured and talkative for me, I don't have the mod with the talkative trait. also aspiration is public enemy (dastardly) hope this helps Capture.PNG

Reactions: hmorphone

Wendi226

Sep 13, 2019
I can find the traits if you would like, but I don't bother including them because everyone will have their own interpretation of how they want to use her in game.
She is from university pack

Reactions: hmorphone

Wendi226

Sep 13, 2019
I checked my list and some traits are from mods like aep, Sol, explore mod, milestones, the traits Byrnie mentioned should be ea ones, I have a pack of kiara traits uploaded if you are interested.

Last edited:

jerehmya

Feb 17, 2018
Hello ! how do i get the household in my game from sims4imagination ? i have open and transfer all in the Mods folder but in game i cant find household that are in like mia khalifa in my library someone can help ?

NunyaBizness

Nov 25, 2017
Hello ! how do i get the household in my game from sims4imagination ? i have open and transfer all in the Mods folder but in game i cant find household that are in like mia khalifa in my library someone can help ?
There should be a Tray folder in the zip. Drop the contents of that into your "Tray" folder, which is in Sims 4 folder, before going into Mods.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
got her :D

she is indeed in the mega (didnt saw her before because mega is all messed up, had to list in "date" order to find her easily

Reactions: MickCasanova
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes