Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
shot in the dark question here - does anyone know which mod(s) may interfere with Cntrl+C functions as I am unable to access the command function in Sims. Before I do the 50/50 yadda yadda, was wondering if anyone encountered this issue before and what step(s) they did to correct it or anything that they noticed.

Thx

Oct 5, 2019
shot in the dark question here - does anyone know which mod(s) may interfere with Cntrl+C functions as I am unable to access the command function in Sims. Before I do the 50/50 yadda yadda, was wondering if anyone encountered this issue before and what step(s) they did to correct it or anything that they noticed.

Thx
Its Ctrl+Shift+C if you didn't know but I otherwise don't know. If you find the mod be sure to let us know which one it is.

anyone have a one way mirror or window?
There is a one way mirror in the Get to Work expansion as well as at least two other one way windows. The mirror (which is a window) and a window are unlockables but can accessed through the bb.ignoregameplayunlocksentitlement cheat. I couldn't find any one way cc.

Reactions: GhostCanuck

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
Its Ctrl+Shift+C if you didn't know but I otherwise don't know. If you find the mod be sure to let us know which one it is.

There is a one way mirror in the Get to Work expansion as well as at least two other one way windows. The mirror (which is a window) and a window are unlockables but can accessed through the bb.ignoregameplayunlocksentitlement cheat. I couldn't find any one way cc.
thanks, typo on my end. heard bout get to work possibly having one, will have to pick up that xpac one day. ty for response.

thxgg

May 29, 2019
It might not be any sims mod, but another software using the same combo. If you have AMD video card then the likely suspect is Radeon Software, newest version recently decided to use same combo as hotkey for some video recording or streaming option. You don't have to delete the software, just change or remove that hotkey in settings.

NunyaBizness

Nov 25, 2017

Thx
Wasn't there a Cheat Fix that is no longer needed released by TwistedMexi? I think that had a bug of blocking the Cheat Dialog. I think it was around Seasons...

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
It might not be any sims mod, but another software using the same combo. If you have AMD video card then the likely suspect is Radeon Software, newest version recently decided to use same combo as hotkey for some video recording or streaming option. You don't have to delete the software, just change or remove that hotkey in settings.
thanks, i think you might have identified the problem. had to reinstall windows and grabbed the latest Radeon software - will have to change the hotkeys in the settings.

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
Wasn't there a Cheat Fix that is no longer needed released by TwistedMexi? I think that had a bug of blocking the Cheat Dialog. I think it was around Seasons...
thanks Nunya but apparently it was the AMD Raedon Graphic Card software program that assigned the same hot keys as the Sims. should be good now (knock on wood). Also a good fyi for everyone else should they encounter a similar problem like this that it might not always be a mod that is at the root of the issue :/

Reactions: NunyaBizness

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
is somebody know a mod (just one big package , and not multiples infinite mods lol) that can be used to change (completly or partially) the appareance of all Maxis vanilla sims of the game ?

i m starting to be a bit bored by seeing always the same sims waking around whatever the place i go, soo a bit of fresh air could be nice.

changes would be just visual, no names or else, i dont care. i searched but i couldnt find anything for that except lots of separate mods that change a family at time.

(and i dont want to launch the game and play with every sims to pass them into the CAS to change them, its insane. even tho standard Maxis sims arent too many.)

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
is somebody know a mod (just one big package , and not multiples infinite mods lol) that can be used to change (completly or partially) the appareance of all Maxis vanilla sims of the game ?

i m starting to be a bit bored by seeing always the same sims waking around whatever the place i go, soo a bit of fresh air could be nice.

changes would be just visual, no names or else, i dont care. i searched but i couldnt find anything for that except lots of separate mods that change a family at time.

(and i dont want to launch the game and play with every sims to pass them into the CAS to change them, its insane. even tho standard Maxis sims arent too many.)
i haven't tested it out yet but there is supposedly one on Loverslab. If memory serves, I think its the creator who we shall not name that makes the mod that we shall not name. If I recall correctly, it's two packages, the first package might be cc content, the second is the program that assigns wardrobe based off of the cc content and maxis items. Dont think the cc content is necessary and it's regular clothes. Worth checking out - I downloaded it before but never got the time to play around with the mod. Still rebuilding my game after having to restart everything.

Hope that helps.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
i haven't tested it out yet but there is supposedly one on Loverslab. If memory serves, I think its the creator who we shall not name that makes the mod that we shall not name. If I recall correctly, it's two packages, the first package might be cc content, the second is the program that assigns wardrobe based off of the cc content and maxis items. Dont think the cc content is necessary and it's regular clothes. Worth checking out - I downloaded it before but never got the time to play around with the mod. Still rebuilding my game after having to restart everything.

Hope that helps.
well.. didnt help much honestly as i dont know (remember) who is that "guy we should not name" LOL...

• Haha
Reactions: iAmTheFuture

frankstallone

Jul 27, 2019

So.... you want a save file with either made over or a completely new set of base townies and lots? There are a lot of save files out there. Plumbella and Lil Simsie have saves. You can search for more.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
So.... you want a save file with either made over or a completely new set of base townies and lots? There are a lot of save files out there. Plumbella and Lil Simsie have saves. You can search for more.
well what i would have liked more is a simple "package" mod file that could maybe put change in the standard sims look.

i dont know if its possible tho.

just thinking of an idea to not get lots of CC and stuff to install to get a result.

not sure about the save, but i can give a try. i tryed a save a while ago that was supposed to change the neighbors, but i couldnt noticed any differences.

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
well what i would have liked more is a simple "package" mod file that could maybe put change in the standard sims look.

i dont know if its possible tho.

just thinking of an idea to not get lots of CC and stuff to install to get a result.

not sure about the save, but i can give a try. i tryed a save a while ago that was supposed to change the neighbors, but i couldnt noticed any differences.
not sure if you caught what i had mentioned above, wasn't 100% sure if you needed to grab the 2nd package with the cc content. I believe you can bypass that part and itll just go through what EA has in the system. No idea tho but that's the only one that i know of other than MC outfit setup and the common ones that I'm sure you know of already.

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
SM Sims - School Outfit, was released Jan 30, not on Mega or DWP. Does anyone have that would be willing to share unless its coming this Sunday? Thanks.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
not sure if you caught what i had mentioned above, wasn't 100% sure if you needed to grab the 2nd package with the cc content. I believe you can bypass that part and itll just go through what EA has in the system. No idea tho but that's the only one that i know of other than MC outfit setup and the common ones that I'm sure you know of already.
i didnt.. i have no idea who you talking about, soo i can not find that :/
if you dont want to mention the name could you send me a link or just pm ?

i play sims for long, but i dont care about troubles and stuff soo i have no idea who's that suppsoed to be.

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
For those that may be interested - I thought it was created by someone who we don't discuss here but it wasn't so sharing for others that may not be aware of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes