Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wendi226

Sep 13, 2019
This is my makeover of Cassandra Goth (YA), all CC included, (aside from Wildguy vaginas so you can use whatever you use in game). All traits are maxis (any missing ones come from my installed mods (SOL, Redapplenet, Basemental etc).
Enjoy her, I'm very proud of her!
More pics here
Download here
02-05-20_9-27-05 PM.png

xJayy

Sep 26, 2018
hi there, can anyone help me troubleshoot a mod i've installed recently but forgot the file name of it
the mod itself enables all speech dialog even during activities and wickedwhims animations.

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
Can somebody give me a clue ?? lol
I keep hearing around about sex bots ...
Robots you make at the robot workshop ,, can anybody out there give me a clue on how to make one ??
Thanks
i know there's a mod called IBot that you can add traits to during the character creation but aside from that, I think it's part of one of the Sims xpacs.

_Fin_

Jan 2, 2018
OLL update, thanks to a kind anon:
Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

//

Other updates over our Discord.

Anarcis, thanks to Bagel:
Motherlode, thanks to Jayeei:
Azmodan22, thanks to TheOneRaven: (normal), (rough)
GreyNaya and E404P, thanks to Brian: (GreyNaya)
(E404P)

_Fin_

Jan 2, 2018
Hey guys, anybody who wants to pinch in to help with Lifeline and YrSa leaks would be amazing, since the leaker just stopped. In that case, pm me here/on the Discord :)
Particularly important for Lifeline.

EDIT: Lifeline issue solved. Still important for YrSa.

Last edited:

NunyaBizness

Nov 25, 2017

**Redownload**

Hotfixed:
Now with higher prices when selling cocaine bricks to high level clients or celebrities

Last edited:

ShaggyDhs

Sep 14, 2017
Has anyone used I just discovered it on a search and it sounds promising saying it unlocks CAS items and presets for both genders. I was just wondering if it was worth it.

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
Has anyone used I just discovered it on a search and it sounds promising saying it unlocks CAS items and presets for both genders. I was just wondering if it was worth it.
I've been using it for quite some time. There are hundreds of presets though, so be aware! I think it's worth using. Not sure it unlocks any items though. If you're looking for CAS presets, this is the one you want.

Reactions: ShaggyDhs

Cul

Feb 25, 2019
change the appareance of all Maxis sims (just one big package , and not multiples infinite mods lol)
It's technically possible, like (bad) one, which has space for different skins, but only has one for each.

Has been going well? I havent rly played much TS4 in a year, but for online... or if some people want to help with the PS edits, it can be done.

See for ex. the hands and elbows get destroyed w Reshade without editing the skin more. Back also needed remake hah.
TS4_x64 2019-12-31 01-21-49.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes