Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 5, 2019
I know it depends on the person's preference, but what is the best female bodyshape and skintone to use?
I prefer Sopor's Allure breasts and I think I use Wild Guy's skintones for the details. I think Allure is a particularly attractive breast shape and the newish wicked whims breast is just so lame. Also there're pink nipples.

Allure comes with some default clothing replacements which look really good and there are some Allure tops and full body outfits on LL. It matches the maxis shape close enough that clothes that haven't been changed don't look too weird.

Reactions: hmorphone

jamiemaike

Sep 23, 2019
I prefer Sopor's Allure breasts and I think I use Wild Guy's skintones for the details. I think Allure is a particularly attractive breast shape and the newish wicked whims breast is just so lame. Also there're pink nipples.

Allure comes with some default clothing replacements which look really good and there are some Allure tops and full body outfits on LL. It matches the maxis shape close enough that clothes that haven't been changed don't look too weird.
Thank you. I'll look them up and see what it looks like.

4meSims

Jul 16, 2019
Sorry forgot about this! That’s a very odd issue. Gonna ask some dumb questions and give a whole bunch of potential things you could try. First off do you have get to work? If the answer is yes. First thing I would do is try the mod with only red apple, the necessary tray files for the lot and ww installed. If it works like that then there’s probably something conflicting with the mod. The usual suspects for this mod tend to be multiple venue lists conflicting, the lot somehow being incomplete, or user changes in mccc messing it up .

But I’m also a tad confused because you talk about about assigning jobs and spawning cheat codes which sounds more like ww strip clubs. This may have been no help at all :(, lol but I can direct you to her discord if need be she’s not very active there but she may be better at walking you through It
It's okay! I thought it was a normal issue to have? Yea my game version is 1.58.69.1010. So I should remove all my other mods and just leave applenet? I downloaded applenet multiple times and replaced it in my folder multiple times, but nothing changed. How do I find out if other venue listings are conflicting with applenet? Hmm...
Oh I remember reading somewhere that said doing that might help assign a boss to the redapplenet venue. I don't have the mod strip clubs installed. Do you think that might be the problem? No no this was helpful for sure. I feel like I can almost solve it! Lol. If it's no trouble, yes please. ^^ Thank you so much! <3

BabySharkA34

May 5, 2019
Man I Wish I Got Lot Money So I Could Request "CosplaySimmers" To Make Military Costumes (Especially the One Came From CS:GO or COD Games)

MissCee

Aug 22, 2017
Back to the Mods, that nisa mod broke my game, there's been like 5 updates for it? I've given up trying to use it for now, it's a good mod tho.
I haven't had any problems. I use the LL of Nisa that matches the compatible LL of WW. I've read that if you criss-cross (a patreon version of one with a regular non-patreon download of the other ) there are problems. There may also be problems if they are not matching in the alphabet that designates that download. (Such as WW-b, won't play nice with a Nisa-c. They both need to be letter "c." Hope this helps someone.

Reactions: zazzy1234557

MissCee

Aug 22, 2017
can someone help me make nipples a default thing on NPC sims?

i downloaded a crazy amount of mods, and everything seems to work fine. the annoying thing is all the npcs are nipple-less by default. i can add them in with tattoos though. they do seem to have pubic hair by default though, im not sure which mod is doing what.
Wildguy's female details fixed that problem in my game. Also if you use WW, check Body Settings and click the option for all Sims to be like the Sim you're updating You can also choose to change that one sim, or random sims if you don't want to choose all Sims. Select which tongue, top, bottom, and feet, you want in the game if you have more than one kind of WW compatible skin.

Hope this helps.

nandes

Sep 2, 2019
It's okay! I thought it was a normal issue to have? Yea my game version is 1.58.69.1010. So I should remove all my other mods and just leave applenet? I downloaded applenet multiple times and replaced it in my folder multiple times, but nothing changed. How do I find out if other venue listings are conflicting with applenet? Hmm...
Oh I remember reading somewhere that said doing that might help assign a boss to the redapplenet venue. I don't have the mod strip clubs installed. Do you think that might be the problem? No no this was helpful for sure. I feel like I can almost solve it! Lol. If it's no trouble, yes please. ^^ Thank you so much! <3
I’m not sure how backwards compatible red Apple is tbh. You’d have to make sure you got the right mod version for your game version too. But yes I think first things first you want to have just red apple and it’s tray files AND have WW installed. In your mods folder search venues and if you have extras like ones from basemental, lms they should come up. The boss should spawn just from having “the boss chair” placed in game I’m not sure of another way to cheat that one.

I’ll send a private message with a link to her discord :3

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
somebody have link to the last CCC ?

(yeah i m completly retard mode now and i cant find it anymoer XD)

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes