Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

NunyaBizness

Nov 25, 2017
FYI Regarding SNB-BIlls 0.2.1.1

Jan 22 at 8:17pm

SNB - Bills 0.2.1.1

We received the report of some who removed the latest Bills from their mod folder and couldn't play their saves until they added back Bills. We think we were finally able to replicate this error on our end and currently working on a fix to hopefully be able to share with everyone asap. From what we can see, if you remove the mod while a custom utility is shutdown in any household in the save, you won't be able to bring up that save anymore until you add back the mod. For this reason, I've closed down the mod page until we get a fix for this and then re-upload the mod.

If you already have this mod in your game, please DO NOT remove it. It will cause the issue we mentioned. Wait until the new update is available if you would like to remove this mod entirely from your game. We will have a fix that allows you to wipe out any mention of this mod in your saves so that you can move forward without the burden of Bills (in-game. Can't help you with real-life ;) ).

If you are experiencing this issue right now, please head over to our Discord server channel: #simrealist-mod-support ( ). Either Victor or I will drop you an update to test in-game to see if it resolves this issue before posting to everyone.
-Nichole

The_Shaster

Dec 6, 2018
Quick question, has any one know how to get the lap dance animations from the stripclub part of WW, tired of having to make a stripclub to use the animations. is there a way to get my hands on those animations.

sopsiza

May 27, 2018
Stab in the dark here - does anyone have the outfit shown in this picture? Looked through all of Jennisims stuff and didn't see it, so not sure if she's using someone else CC but either way, looking for the sports outfit/accessory shown.

It's the second outfit on this DWP page:

Reactions: GhostCanuck

jamiemaike

Sep 23, 2019
With the new update I don't have the options for any of the weather related rewards. Also is Kinky Whims not working? With the last few updates on that one the option has disappeared completely.

tcct08

Sep 3, 2019
Female sims by Nectras update:

#13 Julie Barton #14 Manon Pinotti #15 Marina Podolski
Julie Barton.png Manon Pinotti.png Marina Podolski.png
#16 Sophie Montella #17Eloïse Pontevois #18 Séléna Poitier
Sophie Montella.png Eloïse Pontevois.png Séléna Poitier.png

Reactions: WickedWitch55

BrittanyTheVampire

Sep 15, 2018
Does anyone have issues with male upper bodies disappearing in CAS after the update? I've removed mods (especially any body mods) as well as looking at the files in the tray importer and can't seem to figure it out. Any help is appreciated :)

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
No request but uhhhhhhh, is this even (S4MP/Sims 4 Multiplayer Mod) y'all? (And if not, it's not like SimSync isn't about to drop on February 2nd anyways but, still.)

EDIT: At least the "full package with the server application" along with the "no-server" link at the bottom of the Patreon description should TECHNICALLY be usable without any of the "account" mess that their videos go on about?

Oct 7, 2019
how do i remove the underwear in CAS? I did it along time ago, but can't remember. Any help would be sweet! thanks in a advance!
If there's underwear on both men and women in CAS, idk what's causing that BUT if it's only the men who have underwear on, that's caused by RedAppleNet, you might wanna remove it until the creator updates it to remove underwear all together. I had that problem until I removed RedAppleNet from my Mods folder.

Mallee

Aug 24, 2017
Is anyone having issues with Basemental Drugs?

The 12/17 Basemental Drugs package works perfectly, but any newer file than that - specifically the "Basemental Drugs" package, the other files included in the mod can be the newer versions and all works fine - is missing the "Dealer" trait in CAS (but other traits, like "Clubber", show up and work fine).

I do use a ton of mods - WW, KW, Nisa's Wicked Perversions, MCCC, RedAppleNet, and AEP, namely - in addition to this one, but here's the thing: I can remove all of those and the "Dealer" trait still doesn't show up if I'm using a new version of the mod.

Is this a known issue with Basemental Drugs? It doesn't seem to be, since I don't see other people mentioning this and it kind of breaks the mod. My game is updated to the latest patch, no errors or exceptions, and all the mod files are directly in the Mods folder, not a subfolder.

I am befuddled. I might have a less-than-entirely-legit version of the game, so perhaps that's it? I've never had an issue with any other mod before.

I'm sorry if this is the wrong place for this comment - I'm happy to delete if it doesn't belong here. I'm just curious if anyone else is experiencing this.

iAmTheFuture

Oct 21, 2017
Is anyone having issues with Basemental Drugs?

The 12/17 Basemental Drugs package works perfectly, but any newer file than that - specifically the "Basemental Drugs" package, the other files included in the mod can be the newer versions and all works fine - is missing the "Dealer" trait in CAS (but other traits, like "Clubber", show up and work fine).

I do use a ton of mods - WW, KW, Nisa's Wicked Perversions, MCCC, RedAppleNet, and AEP, namely - in addition to this one, but here's the thing: I can remove all of those and the "Dealer" trait still doesn't show up if I'm using a new version of the mod.

Is this a known issue with Basemental Drugs? It doesn't seem to be, since I don't see other people mentioning this and it kind of breaks the mod. My game is updated to the latest patch, no errors or exceptions, and all the mod files are directly in the Mods folder, not a subfolder.

I am befuddled. I might have a less-than-entirely-legit version of the game, so perhaps that's it? I've never had an issue with any other mod before.

I'm sorry if this is the wrong place for this comment - I'm happy to delete if it doesn't belong here. I'm just curious if anyone else is experiencing this.
It's done through the menus now:

Simply click on any Sim, through the Drugs menu click Settings > Assign NPC's > Drug Dealer, and from there you can choose to Assign Drug Dealers or remove already-assigned Drug Dealers.

View attachment 523717

As an alternative, what I do sometimes, is add Kittoe's Sketchy Lot Trait : . It generates random drunks and Drug dealers. Works great with RedAppleNet's underground venue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes