Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
If you set up a username, Telegram hides your phone number. In any case, there is also getsession.org
I know many people won't be too comfortable with that. With all the data breeches that happen, I think this is a non starter to be honest. I certainly don't like giving out my number to actual people I don't know much less some anonymous company on the internet. Hell, even Facebook doesn't require a phone number. Besides, I get enough unsolicited calls as it is. Can't imagine the number of calls we'd get once they sold the numbers to someone else.

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
Do you use UI Cheat Extensions? Try removing that or rolling back to an older version from last year.
You can't roll it back. It's defined by the current UI swf files embedded in it, and the game version you use. Rolling back to any version other than the one it was written for is asking for trouble. More likely than not, it will cause major UI related issues if you use a mismatched version.

Reactions: MatomiB

luerv

Apr 23, 2019
Telegram is actually fairly safe since they run on sms not data.

you can hide your phone number and only be reachable through username. unlike whatsapp and such.

It's suppose to be super popular in brazil or something.

Producente

Jun 29, 2017
Does anyone have issues uploading nude/sex photos to SimHub with the new WW? I am pretty sure I don't have any other mods that alter photos in anyway, so I'm not sure if there is a conflict, or if it is just a glitch. I am able to take the pictures just fine, but can't do anything with them, even after creating a SimHub account, and even being told what was most popular today. Not sure where else to ask without discord, and I can't go to Turbo obviously lol
Same problem for me, did you managed to fix it?

Reactions: LahNuhh

Country_Boy

Jun 21, 2019
WCIF a mod that allows my teens to look under the co-worker tab and see fellow students they've met? or does it even exist?

Jul 5, 2017
You're talking about that blank button under Cheat Sim Info? It has options to increase or decrease celebrity level and to enroll in university. I have both those expansions, so the only reason for that button being blank is a bug
Oh its a bug kk , cause i do have both expansions and i can't see the text

mandababy2003

May 30, 2019
View attachment 588405 View attachment 588406
Icemunmun EARLY ACCESS:

Has anyone shared the functional cookie jar and shamrock sour cocktail she had released to patreon early access? If not I can wait a few more days til she releases to public, nbd. I just didn't know if I had missed it with all the discord up and down.

Reactions: KikkiKitty24

PrinJess

Dec 17, 2018
Has anyone shared the functional cookie jar and shamrock sour cocktail she had released to patreon early access? If not I can wait a few more days til she releases to public, nbd. I just didn't know if I had missed it with all the discord up and down.
Yes I've shared that on Discord before it went kaput. Here ya go:

|

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes