Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MattC95

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
I'm going through the shittiest period of my life for a bunch of reasons so I don't have exactly the head in the game, but we were sort of prepared for this sort of thing. The server was cloned and being repaired as we speak.
Though if they nuked it one time, they might as well do it again.
So I was thinking an alternative at this point.
Been inactive for a while, but I hope you're alright dude. Only just found out about the Rebel Discord and all the melodrama.

Stay safe though, you're a cool guy! (y)

Reactions: _Fin_

BabyBear99

Nov 17, 2018
same reason you dont pledge and leak anything either, cuz im brooooke
So, I just checked into the tiers for Sims4You; there is NO SIM worth 12 dollars. Seriously? They do have lower tiers, but unless you pledge the highest tier, you STILL have to wait 1-2 weeks for the exclusives to be released for your tier. Sorry, buddy. While I'd love to help you, I can't justify that level of greed.

BabyBear99

Nov 17, 2018
Sure you can... But once you hang them on a wall and have over a hundred of them, look for long delete times.. That's why I deleted the entire room.. I'm lazy that way lol.
Build a wall in your lowest sublevel...unless your using them all? Then delete that wall when you've uploaded.

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
Build a wall in your lowest sublevel...unless your using them all? Then delete that wall when you've uploaded.
Honestly, my sims house was too big as it was. The gallery I made just added to the lag. While Simhub is fun for a few hours, it really looses its luster once taking pictures ends up all you do. So... as much as I enjoyed it, it's just a terrible time sink... I did build my gallery on a sub-level. It was twenty by twenty..(or so.. on a 64x64 lot) With several display walls aside from the 4 main walls of the room. I just didn't have the patience to delete them one by one.. The quickest way to poof them was to delete the entire room lol...

Reactions: BabyBear99

BabyBear99

Nov 17, 2018
MickCasanova That is a LOT of pictures. I was thinking more like a single wall the breadth of the plot with pictures posted front and back, instead of a formal room, but that works too! Tell me, Mick...does your sim ever do anything BUT take nekkid pics? :) Sounds like a labor law violation waiting to happen.

• Haha
Reactions: MickCasanova
Aug 12, 2019
Where can I get only all the updated and complete animations of the sims 4? is there any link or something that is complete and updated? I want to download the Wickedwhims with all the xxx animation mods complete.
Not really sure what you mean? Pretty much all animators are in the megafolder, even some completely free ones from loverslab. Just have to pick and choose which you want. They're separate from the mod itself. You have to have the mod in your mods folder, and then add whatever animations you want. There isn't one big files, because they're all updated so often, and you do need to know how to organize your folder. If you need help, someone could give you help, but in thee end there isn't a shortcut (other than the folder having the patreon animations). Everything in the megafolder is updated to the most recent version, as long as someone is pledged to the right level.

Sep 26, 2019
My sims households keep dissapearing when I try to play them. I tried deleting most of the files that Better exceptions and the lastexceptions told me to but it still keeps screwing up and I can't understand what these are talking about. Could someone have a look? file:///C:/Users/Isaac_2/Documents/Electronic%20Arts/The%20Sims%204/BE-ExceptionReport.html

Olethros

Aug 10, 2017
does Whicked Whims provide such sort of content? :unsure:

Yes, but its an add-on module called "Inappropriate Unlocks". You can get it the Wicked Whims Loverslab download page. It allows you to turn on incest options through settings or award traits. With the exception of the pizza part of course.

Reactions: wenwhop

Olethros

Aug 10, 2017
for some reason, some options are missing in the MC command menu ie: there is a button but its unnamed and blank. Any idea as to what might have caused this?
Do you use UI Cheat Extensions? Try removing that or rolling back to an older version from last year.

MsHeartB

Jun 28, 2019
My sims households keep dissapearing when I try to play them. I tried deleting most of the files that Better exceptions and the lastexceptions told me to but it still keeps screwing up and I can't understand what these are talking about. Could someone have a look? file:///C:/Users/Isaac_2/Documents/Electronic%20Arts/The%20Sims%204/BE-ExceptionReport.html
I'm seeing an issue with skill mostly. Sometimes is preventing them to load and to load the sims as well. You might want to look into that. Can you share you BE report?

D

Deleted member 142505

So I just had a week long play-through end due to an exception. Can anyone possibly tell what's going on?

D

Deleted member 2097894

We considered the option [Telegram], but it asks for a phone number and expose a lot of people that way, there are ways to use a alternative number of course but it's still too much work for everyone
If you set up a username, Telegram hides your phone number. In any case, there is also getsession.org

Reactions: K.Leoric and Ajseh
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes