Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
Does anyone have issues uploading nude/sex photos to SimHub with the new WW? I am pretty sure I don't have any other mods that alter photos in anyway, so I'm not sure if there is a conflict, or if it is just a glitch. I am able to take the pictures just fine, but can't do anything with them, even after creating a SimHub account, and even being told what was most popular today. Not sure where else to ask without discord, and I can't go to Turbo obviously lol
I found it much easier to hang the photos on a wall first, then send them to Simhub. Of course now I have a gallery of nude sex photos of sims lol.

Lyons

Oct 7, 2018
I found it much easier to hang the photos on a wall first, then send them to Simhub. Of course now I have a gallery of nude sex photos of sims lol.
Saaame! I have so many pictures, I don't think I've ever had a stack of like 15 pictures in The Sims, I've actually thought about just putting them on the walls and stuff lol. Imagine someone entering your room and your walls are filled with pictures of you and your spouse naked.

gyrobot

Dec 20, 2017
Why not just pledge yourself, and leak it?
While you can keep it here on f95zone, certain patreons will look for piracy in the main bottlenecks and freeze any account who had shared their stuff online and block any credit card linked to it as I learned from one experience.

One example includes subscribe and cancel immediately and then finding the pirated content somewhere.

loballer567

Jan 13, 2020
for some reason, some options are missing in the MC command menu ie: there is a button but its unnamed and blank. Any idea as to what might have caused this?
when you don't have all the packs/contents and there's an option that comes with the one you don't have ( ie fame in GF) then it won't show

franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
is available to download.
im talking about the patreon exclusive ones at the bottom of their page, theres 3 demons and an angel sim that they keep behind a paywall, the cc they used to make those sims isnt even theres which is wild to me

franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
or why not just report that patreon to EA/Maxis ?
they will gladly send a mail to that creator to make it remember that its illegal to keep stuff hidded behind paywall for a long period
because idk how to do that lol, even if i did pledge and leak it tbh, it seems no one is pledged to them, so pledging and cancelling is out of the question because it would be super obvious when they see the files floating around that someone leaked it, meaning my debit card and account would get blocked

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
because idk how to do that lol, even if i did pledge and leak it tbh, it seems no one is pledged to them, so pledging and cancelling is out of the question because it would be super obvious when they see the files floating around that someone leaked it, meaning my debit card and account would get blocked
imho its not hard.. you just write a mail to EA/Maxis and you put the link of all the patreon guys who dont respect their rules about hiding stuff behind paywall too long.

after that, its all their decision and problem... job done for you lol

Reactions: rosecross

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
pretty sure if EA contact patreon, thing are going to move very very fast.
and as greedy EA is.. i m pretty sure things are gonna move LOL

gyrobot

Dec 20, 2017
Not to mention EA and Maxis have voted in favor of the creators during the paysite crisis.

arkane378

Aug 3, 2018
im talking about the patreon exclusive ones at the bottom of their page, theres 3 demons and an angel sim that they keep behind a paywall, the cc they used to make those sims isnt even theres which is wild to me
ah. okay. I wondered about that. Some of them look interesting.

M Schum

Mar 27, 2018
imho its not hard.. you just write a mail to EA/Maxis and you put the link of all the patreon guys who dont respect their rules about hiding stuff behind paywall too long.

after that, its all their decision and problem... job done for you lol
Doubt EA cares, despite the TOS pointing out "non-commercial use" this been a thing since the first game. The Sims always had a "pay mods" mentality since the start, the community accepted it due to reasons as EA to their credit never pulled a Bethesda and tried to monetize mods as they mostly been ignoring the issues ... they dont bother people that monetize then at the same time they wont bother people that share then, the whole "waiting period" was kinda of a shock since for the entire duration of the series until then they never really address it in such a straightforward manner, its basically their "default" answer as people cannot sell mods for the game because that opens and closes doors to EA in relation to modding.

So we arent really "pirating" because modding for TS4 falls under the TOS that doesnt allow people to monetize then, we are just sharing files really ... and this is why people that make pay content for TS4 tend to fall into either extreme, either they wont do anything because they are standing as it is on shaking ground or they fly off their handle about "piracy", those are few but over the series I seen colorful people from every side, the community does have its "characters" despite people having come and gone.

Since I was typing this, I suddenly remember at one time TSR claimed their had their own TOS that allowed then to monetize CC that was hilarious, I dont remember if that during TS2 because TS2 had Bodyshop that most people used to create recolors and since you had to install it, it come with its own TOS that like TS2 also said "non-commercial use".

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Doubt EA cares, despite the TOS pointing out "non-commercial use" this been a thing since the first game. The Sims always had a "pay mods" mentality since the start, the community accepted it due to reasons as EA to their credit never pulled a Bethesda and tried to monetize mods as they mostly been ignoring the issues ... they dont bother people that monetize then at the same time they wont bother people that share then, the whole "waiting period" was kinda of a shock since for the entire duration of the series until then they never really address it in such a straightforward manner, its basically their "default" answer as people cannot sell mods for the game because that opens and closes doors to EA in relation to modding.

So we arent really "pirating" because modding for TS4 falls under the TOS that doesnt allow people to monetize then, we are just sharing files really ... and this is why people that make pay content for TS4 tend to fall into either extreme, either they wont do anything because they are standing as it is on shaking ground or they fly off their handle about "piracy", those are few but over the series I seen colorful people from every side, the community does have its "characters" despite people having come and gone.

Since I was typing this, I suddenly remember at one time TSR claimed their had their own TOS that allowed then to monetize CC that was hilarious, I dont remember if that during TS2 because TS2 had Bodyshop that most people used to create recolors and since you had to install it, it come with its own TOS that like TS2 also said "non-commercial use".
oh i m not talking about piracy. i m talking about fact some creators hide stuff behind paywall for a log period. wich, if i remember good, is NOT allowed by EA/Maxis to do this practice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes