Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

M Schum

Mar 27, 2018
oh i m not talking about piracy. i m talking about fact some creators hide stuff behind paywall for a log period. wich, if i remember good, is NOT allowed by EA/Maxis to do this practice.
Paywall is not allowed period, SimGuruDrake made a statement on the forums that said what I just said as well said that Patreon content cannot be paywall and Early Access should be available after 2-3 weeks.

The whole Patreon thing was kinda of a "concession" but its neither a rule or enforced, she also said they dont police it but take reports "very serious".

As I said, pay mods was never allowed by EA in any form, including Patreon as the 2-3 week tolerance is still a "non-rule" however since that come from a SimGuru that is very much from EA itself even if not on the TOS, take it as something that EA "unofficially tolerates", when a Content Creator locks whatever behind a paywall they are breaking the TOS, Early Access or not.

Also you can see how they take it very serious considering you have so many CC behind some paywall with that post being made in 2017, in the end dont expect EA to actually do anything about it unless they roll out their own (pay) platform for CC distribution.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Paywall is not allowed period, SimGuruDrake made a statement on the forums that said what I just said as well said that Patreon content cannot be paywall and Early Access should be available after 2-3 weeks.

The whole Patreon thing was kinda of a "concession" but its neither a rule or enforced, she also said they dont police it but take reports "very serious".

As I said, pay mods was never allowed by EA in any form, including Patreon as the 2-3 week tolerance is still a "non-rule" however since that come from a SimGuru that is very much from EA itself even if not on the TOS, take it as something that EA "unofficially tolerates", when a Content Creator locks whatever behind a paywall they are breaking the TOS, Early Access or not.

Also you can see how they take it very serious considering you have so many CC behind some paywall with that post being made in 2017, in the end dont expect EA to actually do anything about it unless they roll out their own (pay) platform for CC distribution.
is somebody actually have attempted something with EA ?
if nobody have done anything, i can understand why EA dont care at all.

if job is well done, i can assure you that every company will instantly DMCA-shut-down anything anywhere as fast as possible. specially if the "thief" is doing money out of it.

but whatever, guess i m like many peoples , or should say, everybody, i dont give a shit as i dont pledge. soo yeah.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I know make a lot mad, but Discord is gone, I always used this thread for seeking new CC, and have enjoyed that I can get stuff, pop the like button, and once in awhile when something I really, really like is posted I would actually waste a little space here, and tell them how much I appreciated it.

I have a discord account, and I have been to the sim CC discord, but I never downloaded anything from there. This thread was always been my bread and butter for CC.

I do remember getting chastised for posting to much here, and creating a big wall of thread content here that wasted other peoples time trying to find what they needed.

I am saying I think the Discord anger has maybe gone on long enough, and lets get back to occasional "how do I do this questions" and "CC uploads". If that does not offend anyone I hope not.

You all could make a thread called "I hate Discord Policies for this maybe?"

M Schum

Mar 27, 2018
if job is well done, i can assure you that every company will instantly DMCA-shut-down anything anywhere as fast as possible. specially if the "thief" is doing money out of it.
The only Sims sites I recall being DMCA were way back in TS1 era and it was Marvel that did it because they had Marvel characters on then and that was when Marvel was incredible trigger happy with suing anyone when it come to their IP, they actually sued Cryptic over City of Heroes.

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
Where can I get only all the updated and complete animations of the sims 4? is there any link or something that is complete and updated? I want to download the Wickedwhims with all the xxx animation mods complete.

rev22x20

Apr 19, 2018
everything around me shuts down for corona, try to log on to discord and its shut down. i come here, see that were on page 666 on friday the 13th.....this is normal. anyway hope this eases a little pain
You have NO idea how happy that leak makes me. Whoever was leaking that creator suddenly disappeard and I was so sad ):

NunyaBizness

Nov 25, 2017
Where can I get only all the updated and complete animations of the sims 4? is there any link or something that is complete and updated? I want to download the Wickedwhims with all the xxx animation mods complete.
Check the folder. There's a folder there with current animations. We try our best to keep it updated.

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
Sadly, I had to disable Simhub in WickedWhims. EA apparently has a limit of 250 objects on a lot. First time I'd ever run into that issue. (It's not a hard limit, but any lot with over 250 objects like paintings cannot be uploaded to the Gallery.) It sure would have made more sense for Turbo to consume the pictures upon upload. As it is, you have to delete them by hand. So sadly, my gallery of sim sex pics had to be deleted. I did notice more lag because of the increased number of objects. Something I have to also come to terms with in my sims current residence build... Oh well... it was fun for a few hours.

• Sad
Reactions: flower6ix

NunyaBizness

Nov 25, 2017
Sadly, I had to disable Simhub in WickedWhims. EA apparently has a limit of 250 objects on a lot. First time I'd ever run into that issue. (It's not a hard limit, but any lot with over 250 objects like paintings cannot be uploaded to the Gallery.) It sure would have made more sense for Turbo to consume the pictures upon upload. As it is, you have to delete them by hand. So sadly, my gallery of sim sex pics had to be deleted. I did notice more lag because of the increased number of objects. Something I have to also come to terms with in my sims current residence build... Oh well... it was fun for a few hours.
Can't you delete them after uploading?

NunyaBizness

Nov 25, 2017
Sure you can... But once you hang them on a wall and have over a hundred of them, look for long delete times.. That's why I deleted the entire room.. I'm lazy that way lol.
Use the hammer (k) and drag a box. Done. Wall might get deleted too, but that's fixable.

NunyaBizness

Nov 25, 2017
Assuming you are talking about being a bit more close to mom than usual... (incest) Yeah, if you have the appropriate unlocks which can be found on LL. Patreon versions do not support that kind of thing, so you need to go to LL for a bypass.
I also think I added it to the zip I shared of the latest Patreon version.

Reactions: MickCasanova

Cardinal96

Jan 26, 2018
Motherlodesims update:
395_pack

ROUGH_missionary_DESK_01 - VAGINAL
MFM_roughdoggyblowjob_SOFA_01 - ANAL
SOLO_female_masturbation_BED_01 HANDJOB
FMF_selfieblowjob_BED_02 - ORALJOB
Looks like there are props needed for these anims. Any links to those?

Reactions: MatomiB

BabyBear99

Nov 17, 2018
for some reason, some options are missing in the MC command menu ie: there is a button but its unnamed and blank. Any idea as to what might have caused this?
You're talking about that blank button under Cheat Sim Info? It has options to increase or decrease celebrity level and to enroll in university. I have both those expansions, so the only reason for that button being blank is a bug

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes