Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

johnycage69

Nov 22, 2019
I been collecting band shirts since the early 90's It's just something I do.... I dunno cheaper then shoes lol.
Anyways I plan to do all the 80's and 90's vintage t-shirts that I own, and add them to the Sims 4.
These are mens shirts only 12 swatches both front and back I do plan to make some babydoll versions as well down the road. Enjoy \m/
View attachment 580161 View attachment 580160 View attachment 580159 View attachment 580158
Got any NY caps for custom added?

deepcool

Aug 26, 2016
I been collecting band shirts since the early 90's It's just something I do.... I dunno cheaper then shoes lol.
Anyways I plan to do all the 80's and 90's vintage t-shirts that I own, and add them to the Sims 4.
These are mens shirts only 12 swatches both front and back I do plan to make some babydoll versions as well down the road. Enjoy \m/
lol this is great! Thanks for sharing

D

Deleted member 2049992

Hey Lakshmi, really like your stuff.

Could you upload or link to the unedited version of your outfits for download as well. I really like to have non-slutty and slutty versions of the same outfit as alternates.
If you notice I tried to preserve the original name of the authors, except those I changed very much. I take the cloths from three sites:

This you need to sign in to see the download link (you can use Facebook, Yandex or Google)
Screenshot_2020-03-08_16-42-52.png

In the Sims4Planet, the last above, I give the link of the search page,
Screenshot_2020-03-08_16-42-52.png

If you put the name of the author, that I tried to preserve in most of the CC, you will be able to find the original and many more.

I hope that I answered your question and give you a lot of resource.

Look I am not Russian, so you don't need to know Russian or use translator to browse the last two.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: luerv

imocta2

Jul 28, 2019
Dammit. Feel like this is my fault. Fucking Toska. What a whiny little bitch.
Dont u feel bad about that, it's not ur fault. U posted someone else's content, it was behind a paywall and even thou we just had to wait, u went there and saved the few people who wanted it

besides, hollywood has been suffering from "piracy" since forever, who d fuck is toskasims/Jupiter anyway? he should've known better that as soon as he started posting content on patreon he would sooner or later have to deal with "piracy"

His choice was to cry about it, that's ok, we get it... "all my hard work bla bla bla" and shit
We choose to understand and keep sharing with others

Can't wait to use his new No Tell + Tech Eyes, btw,they look cool as hell <3 :BootyTime:

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes