Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

forelen

Jul 5, 2018
Hi! So there is no alternative site of all patreon stuff and regular updates? Just curious..
Opened DWP, looks like it still works, but not updated. Am I right ?

Dec 7, 2018
Is there a way to turn these trash piles off in the club!? I haven't played clubs since they came out because they were just too buggy but these trash piles are about as useful as shit flavored jello. So he implemented janitors to clean trash piles that he also implemented? I honestly don't get it. Because that is all my janitor does, pick up trash. That's it. My owner still has to clean everything else.

Last edited:
Reactions: Belondin

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
Is there a way to turn these trash piles off in the club!? I haven't played clubs since they came out because they were just too buggy but these trash piles are about as useful as shit flavored jello. So he implemented janitors to clean trash piles that he also implemented? I honestly don't get it. Because that is all my janitor does, pick up trash. That's it. My owner still has to clean everything else.
There's supposed to be, but it sure didn't work for me. From the command console, type "ww.help" then look under the "strip club" options for "trashletts". I tried it, but it didn't work for me. Was so bad I had to go back to a previous version.

Reactions: whiskey4breakfast
Jan 4, 2019
Hey guys, I have some problems here. I can't use sliders on my sim body but face works fine and I don't know why. First I thought there's a problem with my CC so I deleted them ALL but I still can't use the slider. But it's happening only those sims that are made by the game, those that I download from the gallery are fine. TS4_x64 2020-04-05 17-37-41.png TS4_x64 2020-04-05 17-37-43.png

jamesonwulf

May 11, 2018
Hey guys, I have some problems here. I can't use sliders on my sim body but face works fine and I don't know why. First I thought there's a problem with my CC so I deleted them ALL but I still can't use the slider. But it's happening only those sims that are made by the game, those that I download from the gallery are fine. View attachment 609820 View attachment 609822
Your sim might be pregnant witch would deactivate sliders. also you need testing cheats on I think to edit an already created sims body.

Reactions: TiŊaSŊow

benny7

Apr 22, 2019
Hey guys, I have some problems here. I can't use sliders on my sim body but face works fine and I don't know why. First I thought there's a problem with my CC so I deleted them ALL but I still can't use the slider. But it's happening only those sims that are made by the game, those that I download from the gallery are fine. View attachment 609820 View attachment 609822
You may have Full edit mode in Cas disabled. There is a setting on the computer in MC Command Center under console commands that enables it. You can do it manually by typing cas.fulleditmode in console.

Last edited:
Reactions: TiŊaSŊow

axel4340

Jun 3, 2017
noticing while building sims in CAS that male sims mostly have jet black penis unless i choose a very limited number of skin textures, is there some way to mitigate this on random sims that doesn't involve going through my cluster**** of a mod folder and pulling out all the skins (ones that i've installed for random downloaded sims)?

Johnnyhot

Mar 13, 2018
noticing while building sims in CAS that male sims mostly have jet black penis unless i choose a very limited number of skin textures, is there some way to mitigate this on random sims that doesn't involve going through my cluster**** of a mod folder and pulling out all the skins (ones that i've installed for random downloaded sims)?
It depends on the default penis mod you using.
Turbodriver's is more cc friendly than the others

axel4340

Jun 3, 2017
It depends on the default penis mod you using.
Turbodriver's is more cc friendly than the others
i took out noirs specifically because i thought it would fix the issue. it seemed to help somewhat, but i've got a ton of skin mods apparently...

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes