Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 7, 2018
There's supposed to be, but it sure didn't work for me. From the command console, type "ww.help" then look under the "strip club" options for "trashletts". I tried it, but it didn't work for me. Was so bad I had to go back to a previous version.
Thanks man, I appreciate the response! I'll give that a try! Hopefully it works or I won't be using the club part anymore.

Reactions: MickCasanova

aggrrs

Jan 1, 2020
Does anyone here have files from magicbot? I cant download them because of the stupid ads ‍:rolleyes:
If ads is the only problem - try Universal Bypass ( ). It's not currently available for firefox due to some weird Mozilla's policy. But it should work on Chrome/Opera/Edge. I'm using chrome and extension works like a charm.

Reactions: Marigomarigo

jang man wol

Oct 9, 2019
If ads is the only problem - try Universal Bypass ( ). It's not currently available for firefox due to some weird Mozilla's policy. But it should work on Chrome/Opera/Edge. I'm using chrome and extension works like a charm.
Oh shoot i forgot about this haha, thank you again!!

aggrrs

Jan 1, 2020
It feels like I'm missing something... According to TS4rebels reddit changelogs, there is "SMSims Amanda Dress 4/05" leak. I've tried to search Mega folder for keywords amanda, smsims, myobi. Manually checked bunch of folders - looks like it's not there. Am I missing something? Is there any other link I should be checking upon changelogs being released?

jang man wol

Oct 9, 2019
It feels like I'm missing something... According to TS4rebels reddit changelogs, there is "SMSims Amanda Dress 4/05" leak. I've tried to search Mega folder for keywords amanda, smsims, myobi. Manually checked bunch of folders - looks like it's not there. Am I missing something? Is there any other link I should be checking upon changelogs being released?
I tried looking at the mega and youre correct i cant see the smsims amanda dress

Reactions: ingame13
Sep 26, 2019
Does anyone have the lastest patreon update for E404P and\or any of his models or Neeko's CC and Tray files? Also does anyone have any CosplaySimmer Stuff that came out after DWP shut down? (would like the Baseball outfit and Biker outfit). Also I really want the new Lollipop Chansaw pack that astya96cc just revealed. I know DWP leaked a few of his stuff for a while and I put astya96cc on the rebel survey.

taped up cd

Jan 12, 2019
Hey, guys, listen. Please check the 1st for new animation updates before asking! The leakers will post the updates there. If the animation files are not updated yet, then please have patience or hell just go pledge and get them yourselves! The leakers do have personal lives, just like you, in case you all forgot.

BabySharkA34

May 5, 2019
Hey, guys, listen. Please check the 1st for new animation updates before asking! The leakers will post the updates there. If the animation files are not updated yet, then please have patience or hell just go pledge and get them yourselves! The leakers do have personal lives, just like you, in case you all forgot.
Thanks For Your Heads Up, Sir...

Reactions: DarkDream34
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes