Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

renarena

Jul 2, 2018
Hi all! I was wondering if anyone had Anto Ainhoa hairstyle or Candysims4 Imani hairstyle?...I haven't seen them floating on yiff or on the newer dwp. Thanks!

Jiffie

Nov 8, 2017
Please, if anyone have it, could someone toss me the custom recipes/food(/harvestables?) from ?

S4S site is a headache to navigate, and I put the grind in a long (ancient) time ago, with theirs and Orangemitten's recipes, but they had a conflict with TheFoodGroup and I Xed them for the later; correct me if I'm wrong, does SrslySims' SCCO support them?

In fact, if anyone has all of the recipes/harvestables supported by SCCO, I'd greatly appreciate if they can throw me an upload bone. I do have all of SrslySims', Icemunmun's, BrazenLotus', Kingzace's, and Littlbowbub's content, so no need to give me those; if this means I have all of the CC foods, do let me know, because I'm uncertain if I collected everything that's supported with SCCO.

MsHeartB

Jun 28, 2019
Please, if anyone have it, could someone toss me the custom recipes/food(/harvestables?) from ?

S4S site is a headache to navigate, and I put the grind in a long (ancient) time ago, with theirs and Orangemitten's recipes, but they had a conflict with TheFoodGroup and I Xed them for the later; correct me if I'm wrong, does SrslySims' SCCO support them?

In fact, if anyone has all of the recipes/harvestables supported by SCCO, I'd greatly appreciate if they can throw me an upload bone. I do have all of SrslySims', Icemunmun's, BrazenLotus', Kingzace's, and Littlbowbub's content, so no need to give me those; if this means I have all of the CC foods, do let me know, because I'm uncertain if I collected everything that's supported with SCCO.
I wouldn't recommend using Leniad's items. I know that Srsly was working on a compatibility system so his items could be used with SCCO but most of his harvestables and foods are out of date, he won't update them because since he has no problem on his end, then everything is fine. So Srsly and a few others took it upon themselves to update his foods and harvestables to make them compatible with the packs Leniad doesn't own, but they haven't covered everything yet. You'll have more info on what to download and what not to download on her server. Granting your request is a guarantee of a broken game with a bunch of LEs

nandes

Sep 2, 2019
Hi, do you know if Turbo already fixed the pubic hair problem on male genitalia's mesh?
Hey, the last I saw Turbo all but implied it would be on the individual creators to fix it. I think you could use wild guys hairs with the default penis but who wants to do that. I would hope if enough people requested it from Noir, Cherry Pie and simdulgence (if he’s back) they might consider it. It’s shit tbh and I think more could’ve been done for him and those cc creators to work together but for now I personally just disable WW’s pubic hair and use simdulgences hair pack to work around it.

ηeverSky

Apr 10, 2020
Hi everyone!

It looks like the new website has already shut down...

Quote from their reddit (sorry I can't post direct links as I'm new here)

It is with great sadness that we have decided to shut down the F*ck Patreon project.

We know that some of you will feel this is a repeat of what happened to DWP, and it may well be so.

All (and more) of the CC is still available on PMDB, and we will be providing them with all the files they'd need to make the site look and function like ours; whether or not they use it is up to them.

ηeverSky

Apr 10, 2020
Didnt even know there was another website o_O thought you meant PMBD at first.
Ah I should have said which website precisely, thought you guys knew about that new one that opened a few days ago. Don't worry, PMBD is still here and they are posting the new CC files they receive :giggle:

DirtyLilDolly

Jun 14, 2019
Does anyone have the old tsr freemium script or know of a new version that actually works? The new one isn't working for me anymore. I keep getting invalid download key anytime I try downloading anything for tsr. There was a link for the old script on here but it's broken. I try installing tsr wait skipper but it seems to only work half of the time. Please and thanks.

Reactions: ngaan13

polysims

Sep 13, 2018
Does anyone have the old tsr freemium script or know of a new version that actually works? The new one isn't working for me anymore. I keep getting invalid download key anytime I try downloading anything for tsr. There was a link for the old script on here but it's broken. I try installing tsr wait skipper but it seems to only work half of the time. Please and thanks.

I use that one and i have no problems now.

Edit: So this version is no longer working as intended for me, TSR might have made a couple of changes in the past 24 hours cause no other version works either.

EDIT MAY - 1ST: WORKING AGAIN

Last edited:

renarena

Jul 2, 2018
I use the older TSR - Freemium user script (3.1.4r) version and it still works...but I can't find it on that site. Did you try using Version3.1.7r ---> if you click history it shows older versions...but this is as old as I can find...

Viztril

Jun 14, 2017
I use the older TSR - Freemium user script (3.1.4r) version and it still works...but I can't find it on that site. Did you try using Version3.1.7r ---> if you click history it shows older versions...but this is as old as I can find...

Reactions: buhakejuzo
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes