Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 26, 2019
Prepare for an absolute wall of text.

To answer the question about Fin, he’s taken a step back from leaking and organizing. He’s doing well nothing happened, he’s just not very interested in the sims right now and wanted to focus on real life things. He does still pop up from time to time so if you see him thank him for all his hard work over the years :)

With that being said, last time he and I spoke he did say that Lupo was reworking the old anims and that his version might not be needed anymore. I’m still deciding whether or not we retire it, I’ll check in with the new leaker about it.

We do have a leaker for almost every animator (and a bunch of other things now too), so anything covered will eventually get leaked. I know sometimes we all want that instant gratification of having the new thing RIGHT NOW and all I can say to that is the leakers have life’s and also we’re literally in a global pandemic right now please consider that there’s a multitude of reasons why they aren’t posting as quickly as you’d like. Yiff party is a good source too.

And on to other things this thread has gotten a little chaotic, obviously that can’t be helped BUT I think some of the questions are better suited asked either on the mccc discord (just don’t mention any “discount“ cc/mods you have) or alternatively on our discord. And before that person comes saying I’m shilling the discord, I just think it’s an easier format to talk in and would help clean up the thread some. Feel free to keep using the thread and asking here, updates on the mega are easier to see on the reddit so I suggest checking there as well.

Think that about covers everything, stay safe and be well y’all!
Thank you so much for the update.
Glad to here FinFin's fine even if he's moved on with other things.

ZSRoad

Dec 13, 2019
Hello everyone, does anyone by chance have this mod , the sfs link provided doesn't work, so if anyone by chance has it can you please send it to me, and thank you everyone I really appreciate your effort.

Sep 13, 2018
Doesn't work for me and according to the feedback it's not working for others as well as.
Until it's updated, you'll need to manually edit the script. Go to the options screen, then the "Installed userscripts" tab. Use the find and the find and replace functions. Change
doQuickView to doTsrQuickView
IsSubscriber to isVipSubscriber
showbasket to showTsrBasket

That gets the script injecting properly, but it still shows the download error. I wasn't able to find a fix for the download yet, but I'm sure it will be patched soon.

kenobikid

Apr 16, 2020
Hello everyone, does anyone by chance have this mod , the sfs link provided doesn't work, so if anyone by chance has it can you please send it to me, and thank you everyone I really appreciate your effort.
hi, check this link seems like hi-land changed the sfs link.

Reactions: ZSRoad
Mar 15, 2020
If anyone else missed out on downloading mods off of KawaiiStacie's website such as the update to the Slice of Life mod before she took it down for renovations, you can still find a link to the mod through the Wayback Machine. Here's a to the Slice of Life page captured on the 17th of April, showing the latest update of the mod prior to getting taken down. It includes the new auto-update feature for Slice of Life, plus the new optional body system feature. I can't access the change logs, but from videos about the mod update it appears to be a system where sims will now have an opinion about their body type (fat or skinny), and can shame other sims or compliment other sims on their body. I was actually just about to ask if anyone here had downloaded the mod before she took it down, but then I had the idea that just because she took down the webpage it didn't mean the dropbox link got taken down, and luckily it still works.

Reactions: DarkDream34 and Uqa
Mar 15, 2020
KawaiiStacie Slice of Life mod 4.3 is in the MeGA. Virus scanner does not like the file from the dropbox.
I didn't even think to check the mega folder because I assumed the stuff in there would be leaked files and Slice of Life has been out for a long time now. As for the false-positive with the virus scanner, she mentions that might be a problem in her post. The file in the mega folder is the manual installer, whereas the file you mentioned is the auto installer and updater. She has links to both on the post and the auto installer is not in the mega. This means that if you want Slice of Life to auto-update, you have to use the auto installer to install the mod and not the manual installation. Of course, you're welcome to just manually update the mod yourself whenever a new update comes out, but if you'd prefer the convenience of the mod auto-updating then you'll need to install it her way.

Reactions: arkane378
Sep 26, 2019
nandes, I'm sorry to bug you but are there any updates on the Lupo situation? Also I know about the pandemic slowing everything, but I'm a bit confused about the fact that Simtasia hasn't been updated on mega since February of this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes