Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

smoothness74

Dec 30, 2018
The B-M Content on Mega was so amazing, Thanks a lot. Hackers with a soul made this modded community better off
To whoever put them up there. The Mercedes G500 is missing the actual vehicle. Only the interior is uploaded. Not complaining, because the I am very appreciative of the content, just wanted to point it out in case it was an oversite.

Reactions: DarkDream34

roseli

Mar 19, 2020
Anyone would like to share their DaisyPixels collection (it's getting annoying with simsdom timer) - but it's fine if no one has it

Sheikus

Aug 24, 2018
No just go on the site and look for Lupo and you'll get his files for free.

Finfin used to post the updates, but as Nandes explained yesterday (yeah, that's specifically for those who want to get roasted), he stepped down from the Sims. Look for Nandes post a few pages back. How hard is it to understand that Lupo removed old animations that Fin added back to his version of Lupo's file. No Fin, no Fin version obviously. So no new animations with all the old ones since that was Fin's doing. Lupo's apparently remaking his old animations, so if Fin doesn't come back, all we can do is wait. It's as simple as that. I don't even see why I'm discussing such things.
I am in the process of trying to see if I can merge all the old/new animations together, I should be able to figure it out.

Edit: Okay, so from what I can tell I think Fin simply took his package and merged it with the other newer files so I'll see about just un-merging everything THEN re-merging everything with the new stuff.

Last edited:

Sheikus

Aug 24, 2018
I am in the process of trying to see if I can merge all the old/new animations together, I should be able to figure it out.

Edit: Okay, so from what I can tell I think Fin simply took his package and merged it with the other newer files so I'll see about just un-merging everything THEN re-merging everything with the new stuff.
Okay, so...I did merge the files but now I'm doubting I did this right so I'm going to have to do a lot of research to figure out how the files are supposed to be and what animations are old, what's reworked, and what's new...

edit: I thought everything was fine but when I merge everything the Kamasutra animations don't show up in game but the files work individually so I have to see what's happening.

Last edited:
Reactions: Belondin

Azoresman

May 7, 2018
Okay, so...I did merge the files but now I'm doubting I did this right so I'm going to have to do a lot of research to figure out how the files are supposed to be and what animations are old, what's reworked, and what's new...

edit: I thought everything was fine but when I merge everything the Kamasutra animations don't show up in game but the files work individually so I have to see what's happening.
You need to run a file compare on the snippet files of both old and new packages and change what is needed!

Reactions: Belondin

Dekix

Donor
Sep 30, 2016
is there a way/mod to mute a single sim? i know that you can mude all sims ... but I just want to mute one single sim.
thx in advance

Curious Kitty

Feb 26, 2018

Its not so simple like that, Fin was able to do this because he already had knowledge how to create animation packages,
What I imagine he did was use S4Studio to extract the animation's clip and header files,
Then add them to the main package with S4pe,
Once this is done, the xml will need to be updated to include the info for them,
Its a possibility that the STBL files would need to be updated too for the names of the animations to show too.
Its not a small job and I don't think there is any automatic process like 'merge' or 'unmerge'. He was doing this by hand

Turbo tutorial for creating packages is probably best place to start,

Last edited:

Nicodemus

Jun 30, 2017
Is there a place I can read about sims 4 animation?

(ClipName: a2a_romantic_T_hug_succeed_x)

What does a2a mean? I thinking adult to adult, so where can I go that would tell me more about naming codes on the animations.

Curious Kitty

Feb 26, 2018
Is there a place I can read about sims 4 animation?

(ClipName: a2a_romantic_T_hug_succeed_x)

What does a2a mean? I thinking adult to adult, so where can I go that would tell me more about naming codes on the animations.
Sims 4 Studio site has pages of tutorials and you may find more detailed information there but you are on the right path, these refer to the rigs/actors used for the interaction and their combination for certain interactions

a = adult/teen
c = child
o = object

So a2a means an action between to adults, but if an adult uses a furniture or tool that has it's own rig, will displayed as a2o, interactions with kids will be a2c and kid to kid is c2c etc etc
I hope this helps a bit!

CYBERMINDXXX

Nov 4, 2019
To whoever put them up there. The Mercedes G500 is missing the actual vehicle. Only the interior is uploaded. Not complaining, because the I am very appreciative of the content, just wanted to point it out in case it was an oversite.
Yes, ik, This is a first person view thing. It is cool for green sreens

Reactions: DarkDream34
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes