Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DelFaz

Jul 15, 2017
Hello everyone
I started with my game from Orgin including all the extras
I love playing my Sims 4 with all the extensions and modes
But that happened not too long ago
And that I'm out of the house
I can't go back
The game just crashes
Is there any software that can fix this?
The filing of the Modes
I have 55 gigabytes
I will be happy to reply as soon as possible
I'm just discouraged
If necessary, i ill even be willing to pay
I can also give a remote control
For those who can help me
Thanks friends
Try updating any script mods you have. Also try merging your packages (2-300 mods into one file), having too much of them can lead to weird bugs. You can merge them with Sims4Studio (look up the vids on google) that solved a lot of my problems.

CALIMRO

Apr 29, 2019
Try updating any script mods you have. Also try merging your packages (2-300 mods into one file), having too much of them can lead to weird bugs. You can merge them with Sims4Studio (look up the vids on google) that solved a lot of my problems.
I'm trying to do that
I just didn't understand in the moment
That I fix
Is it a stand alone facility?

FireSplitter

Mar 27, 2020
The KiaraSisms stuff it is a bit...messed up in the mega folder. There are some packages not in the correct category and some that are duplicate. Also there are some old stuff that is not up to date (I found Dancer and Geologist, because they have bugs, but it may be more)

andebria

Oct 24, 2018
The KiaraSisms stuff it is a bit...messed up in the mega folder. There are some packages not in the correct category and some that are duplicate. Also there are some old stuff that is not up to date (I found Dancer and Geologist, because they have bugs, but it may be more)
how do you know theyre not up to date? Im asking because i just downloaded the entire folder.

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
how do you know theyre not up to date? Im asking because i just downloaded the entire folder.
He said he found a bug. Sound like the bug had been fixed later... Anyhow, the way the mods and other things are stored in the Mega folder in their native form, there is no real way to tell if they are new or old. Things used to be zipped by the creators which would give you a real idea of when they might have been created since zipping preserves the dates. Posting .package files does not. The moment you download them they take on the current date. (pretty much the same for any file to be honest except for those contained in an archived format like zip.)

nandes

Sep 2, 2019
Hey thank you for sharing this! I will pass this along to the leaker. Though about the correct category/duplicate part it looks right to me but could you point out what I’m not seeing since I’m a bit unfamiliar with the creator? I see some similarly named things but they seem to do different things.

And also in a general PSA to everyone please feel free to message me here/discord for any problematic mega issues :)

superman5150

May 23, 2017
Regarding SimHub on WW:

It seems very flawed at the moment. One example for myself being that I obviously started with 0 members or supporters until I uploaded my first photo. Then my subscribers jumped to about a dozen then next day. The day after I gained 0 new people but lost more than 60, with my total being 9 members. o...k....

I'm looking at the code for WW in Sims Studio and I can't find a simple enough way to "temporarily" mod the SimHub feature. I just want to be able to know how to avoid the giant swings in gaining and losing members, as well tweak some payments and whatnot. I know this sounds like a long shot, but any ideas on what I should look for?

rev22x20

Apr 19, 2018
Hello everyone
I started with my game from Orgin including all the extras
I love playing my Sims 4 with all the extensions and modes
But that happened not too long ago
And that I'm out of the house
I can't go back
The game just crashes
Is there any software that can fix this?
The filing of the Modes
I have 55 gigabytes
I will be happy to reply as soon as possible
I'm just discouraged
If necessary, i ill even be willing to pay
I can also give a remote control
For those who can help me
Thanks friends

People are already helping you so that's great. It is most likely an outdated mod or conflicting mods, specially if you downloaded the entire MEGA folder without individually checking what you want/need from it.

But I also wanted to point out that you shouldn't have to offer money for something as simple as a broken/conflicting mod. If someone tells you to pay them for that... walk away; you will find help somewhere else. You might end up paying for something extremely simple to fix. Unless you want to give them something for their time, that is, that's up to you, but you shouldn't have to pay for that.

Also do not give strangers in the internet remote control access to your computer. Never. Ever. The amount of bad they can do to you, personally, and your computer is immense.

I know that your game crashing because of mods can seem like a very deep and confusing rabbit hole (Specially if you have a lot of mods, are new to the game or modding scene and english its not your first language) but after a couple of minutes, at most an hour, of doing the 50/50 method, you will find what's crashing your game (if its a mod. It can also be a corrupted save file).

CALIMRO

Apr 29, 2019
Thanks so much to everyone for the help
I used Scrapit
I deleted all the confessions he said
And Sims4Studio for repair
And now everything is fine
They can travel and return home safely
Without the game getting stuck
Thanks again to everyone for your help

lashawnna77

Nov 2, 2018
Hey just wanted to know if anyone had the New KingBlackCinema animations from the 7th and 9th tried to dowload but it kept sending me to adfly if any one could help it would be greatly appreciated

Lyons

Oct 7, 2018
Regarding SimHub on WW:

It seems very flawed at the moment. One example for myself being that I obviously started with 0 members or supporters until I uploaded my first photo. Then my subscribers jumped to about a dozen then next day. The day after I gained 0 new people but lost more than 60, with my total being 9 members. o...k....
Public photos give you more followers, private photos help you retain gained followers. The best way to gain popularity while not losing them is checking on the computer what's trending and then take 2 pictures, you post 1 as public and the other 1 as private. Furthermore, every picture has a SimHub rating which you can check by hovering over said picture while on your Sim's inventory, once published they will lose any rating so you can't republish it. How many pictures you send (i.e. too many) will also impact your SimHub account. I've had no issues with it, have you read the patch notes for it?

Reactions: Belondin
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes