Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 27, 2020
I'm back with a quick question. Has anyone looked into with scripting, or maybe it exists already, the ability for a sim(s) to live on ANY lot as their home like how nraas managed this in Sims 3? I know I can just play sims on any lot and roleplay them as living there but I wanted it to be an actual thing... Thanks in advance!

DarkDream34

Jan 12, 2020
I'm back with a quick question. Has anyone looked into with scripting, or maybe it exists already, the ability for a sim(s) to live on ANY lot as their home like how nraas managed this in Sims 3? I know I can just play sims on any lot and roleplay them as living there but I wanted it to be an actual thing... Thanks in advance!
I really miss NRAAS but I think a mod like that may not be possible for TS4? It lacks the open world aspect and all that jazz (I am not a script developer or anything of the sort. Just someone who also missed NRAAS and was previously told why a mod like can't be made for current sims). LittleMissSam has some mods where you can live in your business though

nandes

Sep 2, 2019
nandes, I'm sorry to bug you but are there any updates on the Lupo situation? Also I know about the pandemic slowing everything, but I'm a bit confused about the fact that Simtasia hasn't been updated on mega since February of this year.
Hello, simtasia is in fact someone we haven't been covering. Partially because it isn't highly requested and with everything else needing to be covered it just wasn't a priority (if someone is feeling donate-y *wink wink*). And I do not yet have an update on the Lupo situation.

Sep 26, 2019
Wow, this fella has a death wish Look, I don't know anything about the new Lupo leaker or when Lupo is gonna remake his old animations and make the Finfin pack useless but right now you pick up the Finfin pack at mega which has more animations overall but doesn't have the Shower & Toy FF and Gamer's dream animation or get the latest animation pack from Lupobianco's page on Yiff that has those new animations but doesn't have several animations that were removed from Lupo's offical animation packs. Some people seemed like they were gonna roast me alive when I asked nandes about that.

MsHeartB

Jun 28, 2019
I dont know how to use this. Do you need to pay on there patreon to get the animations? and why does none post Lupobianco Animations on here anymore?
No just go on the site and look for Lupo and you'll get his files for free.

Finfin used to post the updates, but as Nandes explained yesterday (yeah, that's specifically for those who want to get roasted), he stepped down from the Sims. Look for Nandes post a few pages back. How hard is it to understand that Lupo removed old animations that Fin added back to his version of Lupo's file. No Fin, no Fin version obviously. So no new animations with all the old ones since that was Fin's doing. Lupo's apparently remaking his old animations, so if Fin doesn't come back, all we can do is wait. It's as simple as that. I don't even see why I'm discussing such things.

Mar 15, 2020
what happen to sol slice of life mod
KawaiiStacie took down the post for Slice of Life and her other mods while renovating her website. It's back up now, you can download it . She's also updated the mod, so if you're using the version in the mega (the manual installer) you'll have to go download the new version if you want to update. 's the update notes if you are interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes