Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiffie

Nov 8, 2017
I wouldn't recommend using Leniad's items. I know that Srsly was working on a compatibility system so his items could be used with SCCO but most of his harvestables and foods are out of date, he won't update them because since he has no problem on his end, then everything is fine. So Srsly and a few others took it upon themselves to update his foods and harvestables to make them compatible with the packs Leniad doesn't own, but they haven't covered everything yet. You'll have more info on what to download and what not to download on her server. Granting your request is a guarantee of a broken game with a bunch of LEs
Oh, I see! Thank you for the heads up, I was a bit wary of the food texture quality anyways, as his older posts clearly look like they haven't been updated since base game, and I didn't think it would be wise to download such old posts; I also think those LE from him not updating may be the main cause of me having to remove them, way back when.

I'm kind of using these mods as an "experience through play" method, so with having SCCO's "need ingredient" pack in, I can't see all the CC food I've already installed, and I keep seeing videos with foods I'm not sure I've got; Leniad was the only one I didn't download from, so I was afraid I missed a few.

It's probably my user error having me overlook most recipes, I miss the grayed out menus, vs the "invisible until ingredient purchased" method, especially since there's no "grocery list" to make shopping easier. I don't even play with caters/butlers/nannies (or at least, not with them catering on the butlers/nannies end) as I'm picky when it comes to sim catering, but I guess I'll just have to make do :cry: (though I miss the realism of needing an ingredient to cook a meal).

Thank you, again!

DirtyLilDolly

Jun 14, 2019
I use the older TSR - Freemium user script (3.1.4r) version and it still works...but I can't find it on that site. Did you try using Version3.1.7r ---> if you click history it shows older versions...but this is as old as I can find...
Thanks, but version 3.1.7r is the one I have and it no longer works for me.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
sims4imagination nookie ? anybody please have link ?
she isnt in the booty nor in Mega (cant find her) :p

Jiffie

Nov 8, 2017
Alright, another shot in the dark here, just to see if I can get lucky. Do anyone have any problems with enrolling children/teens into both school and after school activities? (I'm going to assume this is also a problem with teen part-time jobs)

I've a lot of mods, but I don't believe that matters, because when I take all the mods out of my game, the kids are in school, and I can enroll them into scouts/drama club no problem, but if I put anything in my mods folder. anything. aging kids are automatically out of school, and I have to enroll them through their phones, where I have to make a choice between school or club activity. (I do suspect mods modifying the cellphone may have something to do with it, as the cellphone looks strange, being blank in some places and just off)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm going to try and fine tune my mod cleansing, but my game seems to be rejecting MCCC regardless of any other mod (I'd really like to have MCCC against all else); if anyone knows of this, or what may be the cause, please let me know!

MsHeartB

Jun 28, 2019
Oh, I see! Thank you for the heads up, I was a bit wary of the food texture quality anyways, as his older posts clearly look like they haven't been updated since base game, and I didn't think it would be wise to download such old posts; I also think those LE from him not updating may be the main cause of me having to remove them, way back when.

I'm kind of using these mods as an "experience through play" method, so with having SCCO's "need ingredient" pack in, I can't see all the CC food I've already installed, and I keep seeing videos with foods I'm not sure I've got; Leniad was the only one I didn't download from, so I was afraid I missed a few.

It's probably my user error having me overlook most recipes, I miss the grayed out menus, vs the "invisible until ingredient purchased" method, especially since there's no "grocery list" to make shopping easier. I don't even play with caters/butlers/nannies (or at least, not with them catering on the butlers/nannies end) as I'm picky when it comes to sim catering, but I guess I'll just have to make do :cry: (though I miss the realism of needing an ingredient to cook a meal).

Thank you, again!
There was an additional package for that in SCCO but it was removed because it was causing issues. I guess the needed ingredients thing will come back once it's fixed. :)

Alright, another shot in the dark here, just to see if I can get lucky. Do anyone have any problems with enrolling children/teens into both school and after school activities? (I'm going to assume this is also a problem with teen part-time jobs)

I've a lot of mods, but I don't believe that matters, because when I take all the mods out of my game, the kids are in school, and I can enroll them into scouts/drama club no problem, but if I put anything in my mods folder. anything. aging kids are automatically out of school, and I have to enroll them through their phones, where I have to make a choice between school or club activity. (I do suspect mods modifying the cellphone may have something to do with it, as the cellphone looks strange, being blank in some places and just off)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm going to try and fine tune my mod cleansing, but my game seems to be rejecting MCCC regardless of any other mod (I'd really like to have MCCC against all else); if anyone knows of this, or what may be the cause, please let me know!
All I can think about is a child/teen can quit school mod. If it's not MCCC, maybe Triplis'? I know they have a mod like this. And if not then 50/50 :/

Last edited:
Reactions: Jiffie

Jiffie

Nov 8, 2017
There was an additional package for that in SCCO but it was removed because it was causing issues. I guess the needed ingredients thing will come back once it's fixed. :)

All I can think about is a child/teen can quit school mod. If it's not MCCC, maybe Triplis'? I know they have a mod like this. And if not then 50/50 :/

Yeah, I hope they can fine tune it to come back, I heard the mod was preventing NPCs from cooking anything, but none of my NPCs ever cooks, and caterers/nannies/butlers were buggy on the cooking front, even without the mod. I hate that we need the charity of modders to complete such unfinished features (why give us the option to have ingredients, sims, if it doesn't matter to begin with?!)

Yes! You were right! It was that mod causing the issue. Thank you so much!!!

I'm so mad I even had it, and didn't even think about it, I remember removing it when MCCC had added the option in; though the buggy quitting school to join an after school activity still exist with Deaderpool's feature as well, but I could have sworn it worked smooth before. Either a sims update mussed it, or MCCC/Triplis hadn't worked out the kinks as I thought. (On a side note, I think my game was being a little temperamental, as I cleared all the cache, but couldn't get MCCC to work until I reset the Resource.cfg file, but I had Coolspear's file, and after a lot of test booting, I put Coolspear's file back in, and everything worked smoothly; what a red-herring!).

Thank you again, you've helped me out a great deal!:D

Reactions: MsHeartB

MsHeartB

Jun 28, 2019
Yeah, I hope they can fine tune it to come back, I heard the mod was preventing NPCs from cooking anything, but none of my NPCs ever cooks, and caterers/nannies/butlers were buggy on the cooking front, even without the mod. I hate that we need the charity of modders to complete such unfinished features (why give us the option to have ingredients, sims, if it doesn't matter to begin with?!)

Yes! You were right! It was that mod causing the issue. Thank you so much!!!

I'm so mad I even had it, and didn't even think about it, I remember removing it when MCCC had added the option in; though the buggy quitting school to join an after school activity still exist with Deaderpool's feature as well, but I could have sworn it worked smooth before. Either a sims update mussed it, or MCCC/Triplis hadn't worked out the kinks as I thought. (On a side note, I think my game was being a little temperamental, as I cleared all the cache, but couldn't get MCCC to work until I reset the Resource.cfg file, but I had Coolspear's file, and after a lot of test booting, I put Coolspear's file back in, and everything worked smoothly; what a red-herring!).

Thank you again, you've helped me out a great deal!:D
You're welcome! I remember using the requiered ingredients file but it was too extreme for me. Sometimes, even though I had all the ingredients, I couldn't cook the desired recipe. Hopefully all these little things will be fixed when the file makes its grand return.

Dec 7, 2018
Thanks, but version 3.1.7r is the one I have and it no longer works for me.
Same issue. Everything worked just fine for me 2 hours ago, then all of the sudden out of no where, not only is the freemium scripts not working (I have tried 3 on 3 different browsers) but my ad blocker (I use origin) isn't fully working on the site now either. The only thing that has changed that I can see is that universal bypass has updated. Or maybe TSR changed some code. I am going to disable UBP and see what happens.

Edit: Nope it wasn't that. TSR is being really weird for me too. I have to disable everything that has to do with that site even to download anything at all. I am thinking TSR changed some code or something. *shrugs*

Last edited:

DirtyLilDolly

Jun 14, 2019
Same issue. Everything worked just fine for me 2 hours ago, then all of the sudden out of no where, not only is the freemium scripts not working (I have tried 3 on 3 different browsers) but my ad blocker (I use origin) isn't fully working on the site now either. The only thing that has changed that I can see is that universal bypass has updated. Or maybe TSR changed some code. I am going to disable UBP and see what happens.

Edit: Nope it wasn't that. TSR is being really weird for me too. I have to disable everything that has to do with that site even to download anything at all. I am thinking TSR changed some code or something. *shrugs*
Yeah none of the links the other users left worked for me. I googled the issue and saw that others are getting the invalid download key error so I guess I'll have to wait until it becomes a big enough problem for the majority of user before I see any kind of fix to freemium. Or I'll just have to get used to the timer or not download from tsr at all.

WalaoA

Oct 7, 2017
I need help, some of the animations I used is not working as intended. For instance, actor's hand not touching the dick during handjob animations. Can I know how to fix this? I thought it is related to animation rig conflict, but I removed all rig files from the mod folder.

Afro68

Feb 27, 2020
I need help, some of the animations I used is not working as intended. For instance, actor's hand not touching the dick during handjob animations. Can I know how to fix this? I thought it is related to animation rig conflict, but I removed all rig files from the mod folder.
Did you use sliders very heavily in creating your sims? Sometimes a lot of sliders can thrown things off and most animations are made with a default body sim in mind.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
like mentionned already, this is slider bug. sims is too small or too tall. MCCC chars generated limit can impact that. if parts of sims have too high or low value, it can generate this bug.
similar thing you can see with (for exempl) the asian Maxis sims female (forget the name). modifying value to standard fix this usually.

nandes

Sep 2, 2019
Prepare for an absolute wall of text.

To answer the question about Fin, he’s taking a step back from leaking and organizing. He’s doing well nothing happened, he’s just not very interested in the sims right now and wanted to focus on real life things. He does still pop up from time to time so if you see him thank him for all his hard work over the years :)

With that being said, last time he and I spoke he did say that Lupo was reworking the old anims and that his version might not be needed anymore. I’m still deciding whether or not we retire it, I’ll check in with the new leaker about it.

We do have a leaker for almost every animator (and a bunch of other things now too), so anything covered will eventually get leaked. I know sometimes we all want that instant gratification of having the new thing RIGHT NOW and all I can say to that is the leakers have life’s and also we’re literally in a global pandemic right now please consider that there’s a multitude of reasons why they aren’t posting as quickly as you’d like. Yiff party is a good source too.

And on to other things this thread has gotten a little chaotic, obviously that can’t be helped BUT I think some of the questions are better suited asked either on the mccc discord (just don’t mention any “discount“ cc/mods you have) or alternatively on our discord. And before that person comes saying I’m shilling the discord, I just think it’s an easier format to talk in and would help clean up the thread some. Feel free to keep using the thread and asking here, updates on the mega are easier to see on the reddit so I suggest checking there as well.

Think that about covers everything, stay safe and be well y’all!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes