Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

roseli

Mar 19, 2020
hi guys.... im getting some conflicts from mods with venue lists. are they trouble together or can they co-exist?

also mod conflict detector says i have like 29,000 conflicting resources, but i dont know jack about the program or what the hell to even do about it.

i know i dont have any duplicates, i used a cloned file detector tool from IOBit advanced system care and got rid of them.

wish i knew how to deal with this cause my game does have some issues.

I rarely even play this game and everytime i come back i gotta update everything and deal with problems. spend more time on this than actually playing the game. -sigh
You can only have one venue list exist in your mods folder. For me, I only have Basemental's venue list and delete the rest. You can try the MCCC discord and they have a list of mods that are broken and see if you have them.

Also, if they're not giving you glaring LE's (TwistedMexi Better Exceptions shows a bit more what mods are the problem), I think it's fine. Let it be. Usually, I get rid of mods that's over 2 years old or even 1 and a half old. Time to do the 50/50 method. It's tedious work and all. Organisation is everything. Try merging your mods that are CC (not mods) - I read somewhere here that it helps? Other than speed.

Last edited:

MiSFiT203

May 7, 2017
roseli thanks for response.

I have a few venue lists. basemental, i think AEP or red apple? lil ms sam. not sure what else.

i dont know whats giving me LE's honestly. its all giberish to me lol.
i dont get any in rediculous amounts, just one here and there.
i do know i have an issue somewhere cause one of my sims was sitting down talking to someone and wanted to go do something with a mirror, and they kept getting up then sitting down and repeating this over and over.

oh and another im assuming issue, though im not sure how it works so could be wrong.
im trying to get one of my sims friends to become a roommate, i ask her, she says yes then says make room for her stuff and then leaves and i never see her again. i invite her back over and check the roommate menu and the option to ask is there again, so i ask, she says yes and then leaves again.

are they supposed to leave after they are asked? am i not waiting long enough for her to move in?
im so ready for sims 5, i hope they make it a better game. bad enough all these issues frustrate the hell out of me,
being a long time simmer from day 1 of sims 1, i dont even like this stupid game lol

#EDIT#
i was using TSR download manager and letting that merge my cc but then i stopped cause when i download sims with c/c included i end up with crazy duplicates and no way to find them. now i just keep most of my c/c in folders by creator. and if i get random c/c from downloading sims i just delete the duplicates from my creator folders so i know that c/c is required to keep for downloaded sims.

Last edited:

roseli

Mar 19, 2020

I have a few venue lists. basemental, i think AEP or red apple? lil ms sam. not sure what else.

i dont know whats giving me LE's honestly. its all giberish to me lol.
i dont get any in rediculous amounts, just one here and there.
i do know i have an issue somewhere cause one of my sims was sitting down talking to someone and wanted to go do something with a mirror, and they kept getting up then sitting down and repeating this over and over.

oh and another im assuming issue, though im not sure how it works so could be wrong.
im trying to get one of my sims friends to become a roommate, i ask her, she says yes then says make room for her stuff and then leaves and i never see her again. i invite her back over and check the roommate menu and the option to ask is there again, so i ask, she says yes and then leaves again.

are they supposed to leave after they are asked? am i not waiting long enough for her to move in?
im so ready for sims 5, i hope they make it a better game. bad enough all these issues frustrate the hell out of me,
being a long time simmer from day 1 of sims 1, i dont even like this stupid game lol
Yeah, that's a lot. Only one venue list is needed - I think Basemental mentioned that you can only have one or it'll conflict with one another. Yeah, try TwistedMexi's Better Exceptions to see. A pop up will show up which mod is the culprit. Or if you have an old save, it could be corrupted overtime with new mods add in or removed + game updates The roommate issue - I read that it's a common EA bug. If you have LittleSamMods Roommate mods, try removing if it solves it. But generally - It could be just a common bug that EA never bothered to fix.

PXLdust

Mar 2, 2020
They are not updated via Patreon, last was November patch. I miss them too!
Oh and MCC was updated either yesterday or today, sometime recently. May 3rd is the last one that is up. So I am waiting for the one that is .4, the folder has .3.
I got a email with the .4 version from the Patreon site.. I can share it if you still need it. I attached the link ...

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
What I wish Nisa actually did was worked on the doll system, like what if I want a whole neighborhood full of sex dolls? I cant have that because you can only control the ones that live in your house, you can turn sims to dolls by shift clicking them, adding trait and giving them the house slave trait with the dog collar image, but you wont be able to set who they can sleep with unless they live with you, and she made it so you cant give pheromonal flower to NPC sims, so even if you could turn and control an NPC doll, no heart eyes ;-;
Yes, very true. But with the newest Patreon MCCC, you can increase the size of your household to 104.. Then you can go crazy. But yeah, it would be nice to be able to control those outside of your house.

MiSFiT203

May 7, 2017
Yeah, that's a lot. Only one venue list is needed - I think Basemental mentioned that you can only have one or it'll conflict with one another. Yeah, try TwistedMexi's Better Exceptions to see. A pop up will show up which mod is the culprit. Or if you have an old save, it could be corrupted overtime with new mods add in or removed + game updates The roommate issue - I read that it's a common EA bug. If you have LittleSamMods Roommate mods, try removing if it solves it. But generally - It could be just a common bug that EA never bothered to fix.
no dont have LMS's roommate mod. only mods of hers i have is more buyable venues and working elevators everywhere.

but didnt know the venue lists were all the same, thank you.

RevanXe

Oct 10, 2017
Does Sugar Life still need to be updated for the new version? Ive seen no new update and someone mentioned it needing an update.

arkane378

Aug 3, 2018
RevanXe I did on this site. Several reports included Sugar Life as one of 3 ksuihuh mods needing updated. But so far I am not having LE's with it. And no update has shown up.

nandes

Sep 2, 2019
To reiterate what Robin said, I am the leaker organizer :p do feel free to reach out if you're looking to contribute to the mega folder. You're welcome to keep sharing here. It does help if we don't have overlap, just so it free's another leaker up to pledge to someone else and then there's more of that juicy patreon content for everyone. Even if you're pledged to someone we have a leaker for, some of our leakers pledge to creators they don't use just to share with the community so we have some flexibility (excluding WW/WP)

I know there was questions about the Fin version for Lupo, there's still some work for me to figure it out and I just haven't had time to get into it tbh. Apologies!

Sidenote will adjust my message about Sugar Life not working on the reddit because it looks to be compatible.

Sidenote Pt. 2 - a few new updates with change logs posted over on the reddit. Which as a reminder is the primary place the updates will be. Hit the "Change log" flair and it will sort easy peasy. Link on the first page and in my sig

Think that covers everything, and thank you to those of you that reached out about comfy!

I have seen and taken note of some of the requests here, no guarantees still but as always we'll do what we can.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019

yeah Red apple net venue list has Basmental in it, and AEP, so I would drop the others and you should be okay.

Also Redapplenet, AEP, and Sugarlife are very game version oriented, if you do not have the latest version of the game they most likely will bugger on you. As in NPC may not show up at the work place.

There Page info "Make sure you have only one VenueList in your Mods folder. KsuihuhVenueList already contains all other existing venues of other moders I'm aware of: LittleMsSam's, Zerbu's, Basemental's, Coolspear’s Multipark Venue and itasan2's Get To College Mod. So If you use one of this mods delete their VenueList and keep just KsuihuhVenueList. "

AEP building installation (placing the Photo shoot building ) buggered on me and would not place the "All in one Styling Station" for some reason I had to place it in there my self. (And I did set bb.enablefreebuild ) but maybe I should have also so set (bb.moveobjects) just a heads up on that encase you have the problem too.

EDIT >> I think AEP is causing some LE when doing AEP stuff on the sims CPU there seems to be and exception to the " ValueError: Trying to use SingleSimResolver with unsupported participant: ParticipantType.TargetSim" does not seem to bugger the Whole thing, but is bothersome

Not sure that is the problem but I think it is.

Last edited:

rosecross

Apr 5, 2020
roseli

#EDIT#
i was using TSR download manager and letting that merge my cc but then i stopped cause when i download sims with c/c included i end up with crazy duplicates and no way to find them. now i just keep most of my c/c in folders by creator. and if i get random c/c from downloading sims i just delete the duplicates from my creator folders so i know that c/c is required to keep for downloaded sims.
WOAH, the tsr download manager merges CC? I've never used it and just assumed it gathered the files into a large zip for quicker downloading rather than doing it individually. I've heard merging CC keeps your mod folder size down so I've been wanting to do it but balked at having to download a program to do it and taking up more space on my tiny macbook.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes