Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DirtyLilDolly

Jun 14, 2019
Does anyone have these mask from Daisy Pixels? There was a SFS link to download them but now the link has been broken and the mask are only available on patreon with no mention of a public release. Please and Thanks.

josephinemask1.png

2jays7879

Dec 15, 2018
Does anyone have these mask from Daisy Pixels? There was a SFS link to download them but now the link has been broken and the mask are only available on patreon with no mention of a public release. Please and Thanks.

View attachment 654441
[/QUOT

View attachment 654441
I have them. I'd be happy to share, but I'm a noob.

Reactions: DirtyLilDolly

DarkAudit

Apr 5, 2019
WOAH, the tsr download manager merges CC? I've never used it and just assumed it gathered the files into a large zip for quicker downloading rather than doing it individually. I've heard merging CC keeps your mod folder size down so I've been wanting to do it but balked at having to download a program to do it and taking up more space on my tiny macbook.
That was the question I had last night. At first read, the manager app puts everything you shove into it into one big ball of CC at the other end.

Not what I had in mind. I'd rather have the individual packages in case something misbehaves. Better to toss one wonky hair package and keep everything else than toss a 2GB all-in-one clump.

MiSFiT203

May 7, 2017
yeah Red apple net venue list has Basmental in it, and AEP, so I would drop the others and you should be okay.

Also Redapplenet, AEP, and Sugarlife are very game version oriented, if you do not have the latest version of the game they most likely will bugger on you. As in NPC may not show up at the work place.

There Page info "Make sure you have only one VenueList in your Mods folder. KsuihuhVenueList already contains all other existing venues of other moders I'm aware of: LittleMsSam's, Zerbu's, Basemental's, Coolspear’s Multipark Venue and itasan2's Get To College Mod. So If you use one of this mods delete their VenueList and keep just KsuihuhVenueList. "

AEP building installation (placing the Photo shoot building ) buggered on me and would not place the "All in one Styling Station" for some reason I had to place it in there my self. (And I did set bb.enablefreebuild ) but maybe I should have also so set (bb.moveobjects) just a heads up on that encase you have the problem too.

EDIT >> I think AEP is causing some LE when doing AEP stuff on the sims CPU there seems to be and exception to the " ValueError: Trying to use SingleSimResolver with unsupported participant: ParticipantType.TargetSim" does not seem to bugger the Whole thing, but is bothersome

Not sure that is the problem but I think it is.
Thanks taglag
being that AEP and Redapple arent updated yet, yeah, likely is some issues there. hopefully thats where my probs are coming from. forgot to mention earlier im also having a problem with my sims 4 cheat console. when i hit CTRL SHIFT C, nothing happens. i saw somewhere that discord can cause that, but unfortunately i closed discord before starting my game and that didnt help either. issues... issues... issues... ugh lol

WOAH, the tsr download manager merges CC? I've never used it and just assumed it gathered the files into a large zip for quicker downloading rather than doing it individually. I've heard merging CC keeps your mod folder size down so I've been wanting to do it but balked at having to download a program to do it and taking up more space on my tiny macbook.
rosecross
yep download manager from TSR will merge that which you download from TSR, I forget if there is a setting to do that, i think there is if i remember right. also... heres a little tip if you want to seperate your merges by creator and not bulk aall of them into one big file.

im too lazy for c/c shopping, i dont play the game enough to wanna be bothered with that anymore lol. so what i do is pick my favorite creators and just download everything they have lol. now heres what you do if you do like me and wanna seperate them when you do.

start with an empty TSR folder (the folder where TSR DM will save your files to) download everything you want from your first creator. when finished, goto that folder and move the file or files? (i forget if its one bulk or size limited) move those file(s)
to a new folder with that creators name. now your TSR folder is empty again. now you can download from your next creator and repeat the process. i have a whole bunch of folders named TSR - (creator name) in my mods folder. like to keep it somewhat organized. lol

Last edited:
Reactions: rosecross

MiSFiT203

May 7, 2017
That was the question I had last night. At first read, the manager app puts everything you shove into it into one big ball of CC at the other end.

Not what I had in mind. I'd rather have the individual packages in case something misbehaves. Better to toss one wonky hair package and keep everything else than toss a 2GB all-in-one clump.
you can have download manager unmerge the files if you have something to get rid of. but i ended up doing like you, i unmerged all my files cause i tend to download custom sim packs that include c/c quite often, so its easier for me to track duplicates.

Aug 20, 2017
Sorry, I should have been more specific.

It's about the 'package' files. I'm trying to figure out whats inside them, because half of the time, a mod author will package their whole stuff in 1 'zip' file, and name them something awkward like "AngelAngel_PlatformsTop". Platforms in this case is shoes, and not an actual platform + has nothing to do with tops.

I'm trying to find a tool that is able to move the mods package files that fall under the same category in mass. I know with SimsStudio you can look at them internally, same with SimsModConflict, and there is even LoversLabs ModOrganizer tool (which only sorts by name of file, not category) but none of them sort the whole thing in batches or take a while to load (especially SimsStudio, if the file is big enough, it can take a while for the preview window to pop).

The reason I would like to do this, is so I can merge the files by category and author, otherwise, one day, it's going to take Sims 4 20 minutes to boot with all the mods in it, especially if there are duplicates (which happens more often then I would like).
Ah, I see. Sorry, no. I don't know of a programme or MOD that would do this.

DarkAudit

Apr 5, 2019
you can have download manager unmerge the files if you have something to get rid of. but i ended up doing like you, i unmerged all my files cause i tend to download custom sim packs that include c/c quite often, so its easier for me to track duplicates.
What I end up doing is filling my basket over and over again, downloading the zips, loading onto a thumb drive, and then unpacking when I get home. Third shift has a lot of down time and a fast internet for my laptop. :)

Reactions: MiSFiT203

DirtyLilDolly

Jun 14, 2019
If there's anyway anyone on here can assist you with uploading these would you mind? If not I totally understand these mask are just so cute I'd love to have them in my game, but like I said there is seriously no pressure to do so. Thanks.

Sep 11, 2018

It doesn't do that, it just holds them in like a temporary folder until you hit the download button. then it just downloads the individual packages/zip files.

Aleatory

Jun 22, 2017

From what I've seen, the merged CC gets saved in the ".../The Sims 4/Mods/TSRLibrary" folder.
Separate individual packages get saved to ".../The Sims 4/TsrDownloads" folder.

When one of the merged CC packages is corrupted (happens often when dowloading old TSR CC), you can always delete the merged CC package files in the TSRLibrary folder and copy over the files from the TsrDownloads folder somewhere into the Mods folder.
Or delete merged cc and copy over the individual CC whenever you need to.

Just make sure to back up the main game folder to make sure you can revert mistakes.

Arnoldbgn

Mar 28, 2020
Hello, I was wondering if anybody had the new CC's form Madlen?

Since PMBD hasn't been updated for a month if any of you had them it would be great.

Thank you in advance,

have a nice day

roseli

Mar 19, 2020
PimpMySims 4 updated Cult Mod V1.0.1.3 10th May 2020

- "Minor update to bring this mod up to date with the current sims update and also add/fix a couple of things."

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If anyone's interested in adding more cooking into their games:

Littlbowbubs added a new recipe - Tomato Soup and Grilled Cheese

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: loryah and RobinF
Sep 26, 2019
Okay, I don't know if you guys have seen the Reddit page but we do have a leaker for Lupi but he's new to the who Finfin and FinFin's busy with something so it's gonna be a while before we get a new Fin Fin pack. Also, I'm not an official leaker and likely not a consistent one in the slightest but nandes, if you are reading this, tell both the new leaker and Finfin I said hi and I appreciate their work. Also quick question: how do I add a creator to my favorite creators list on Yiff?

• Red Heart
Reactions: nandes

PrinJess

Dec 17, 2018
Okay, I don't know if you guys have seen the Reddit page but we do have a leaker for Lupi but he's new to the who Finfin and FinFin's busy with something so it's gonna be a while before we get a new Fin Fin pack. Also, I'm not an official leaker and likely not a consistent one in the slightest but nandes, if you are reading this, tell both the new leaker and Finfin I said hi and I appreciate their work. Also quick question: how do I add a creator to my favorite creators list on Yiff?
On the main page it says to favorite a creator by clicking the star icon on a creator's page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes