Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

RevanXe

Oct 10, 2017
Wondered if you lot could take a look at this LE for me, i suspect it could be a mod related to sims4community library but im not completely sure, cheers.

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
Wondered if you lot could take a look at this LE for me, i suspect it could be a mod related to sims4community library but im not completely sure, cheers.
Best bet is to ditch the library. None of the mods mentioned in the LE will give you any support as long as you are using it. The author has a questionable reputation, and most major modders keep their distance from him.. Just saying.

Reactions: MsHeartB

MsHeartB

Jun 28, 2019
I admit I overlooked your LE because of what MickCasanova said. Ditch the library, and send a LE file without it and you'll get more help. From what I can see, there's something going on with a drama thing, but I can't really tell more and I won't because of this more than highly questionnable author's mod.

RevanXe

Oct 10, 2017
I admit I overlooked your LE because of what MickCasanova said. Ditch the library, and send a LE file without it and you'll get more help. From what I can see, there's something going on with a drama thing, but I can't really tell more and I won't because of this more than highly questionnable author's mod.
I appreciate that and understand and respect your point of view, if i can play devils advocate for a moment, i've only heard things about him, not actually physically seen any wrong doing with my own eyes.

I only tend to believe what i see so i won't condemn him on the information of others as secondhand information can be distorted with time and transmission, of course if the rumors Ive heard are true (i distrust rumors automatically, never believed in the whole smoke without fire, steam can look like smoke after all, plus there's smoke machines) this is not meant to be a disagreement though, just thought the other side needs to be stated sometimes.

Though if i see evidence (as no doubt someone will present to me shortly i feel, be just my luck) then i would completely understand all the hate.

Ill stop this here as it's not the place for it but just thought id put it out there.

I appreciate the help though (truth be told regardless of what i said, i do think that's the issue, i only use it for the custom gender setting but ever since i updated it it has caused issues)

Reactions: bdxb8912 and taglag

tkass

Jul 10, 2019
Okay, I don't know if you guys have seen the Reddit page but we do have a leaker for Lupi but he's new to the who Finfin and FinFin's busy with something so it's gonna be a while before we get a new Fin Fin pack. Also, I'm not an official leaker and likely not a consistent one in the slightest but nandes, if you are reading this, tell both the new leaker and Finfin I said hi and I appreciate their work. Also quick question: how do I add a creator to my favorite creators list on Yiff?
Hey, I'm curious. Can you tell me what is actually missing from Lupo's files? Do you know which animations? Use 'em? They seem to be important to you as you keep asking about them. I only see a couple missing. It would be nice to pull out those missing animations and separate them once and for all not to go through this every time Lupo updates.

Sep 26, 2019
Hey, I'm curious. Can you tell me what is actually missing from Lupo's files? Do you know which animations? Use 'em? They seem to be important to you as you keep asking about them. I only see a couple missing. It would be nice to pull out those missing animations and separate them once and for all not to go through this every time Lupo updates.
To be fair it the hold up seems to be related to Finfin passing the torch to a new leaker, so it probably won't be too bad when the new leaker gets to grips with how the Finfin pack goes.

Sep 26, 2019
Also the new Anacris and Ooh La La world animations sound awesome but I would also love to see a WW animation based on the Sims 2 couch makeout much like how Anacris did an animation based on the Sims 3 bed makeout.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes