Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
Is it possible to add new games to the computer and console? I just want to have more variety but I can't find anything because Google search is POS as it thinks I'm asking about the console version of the base game.

roseli

Mar 19, 2020
Is it possible to add new games to the computer and console? I just want to have more variety but I can't find anything because Google search is POS as it thinks I'm asking about the console version of the base game.
Sorry if it's not exactly what you're looking for because it only overrides the default games - Not add.

KawaiiStacie has those addons for mobile games in Slice of Life mod

Last edited:

joeger

May 27, 2017
Does anybody have ana de armas Sim from sims4imagination?
Or any ana de armas sim?

loryah

Jan 22, 2018
Hello,
Somebody can tell me if the new update of Wicked whims is ok ? I know the 156. have a lot of conflicts with some mods. I have downloaded update from these mods but I want to know if I must wait more bugs

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
Sorry if it's not exactly what you're looking for because it only overrides the default games - Not add.

KawaiiStacie has those addons for mobile games in Slice of Life mod
Nice replacements but yeah I'm looking for new games to play on the TV via the consoles from City Living and of course PC games. I honestly don't mind the vanilla ones and would just like variety. Is it possible to add new ones though or only replacements? If its possible I wanna know how to do it so I can just make my own.

D

Deleted member 2319359

Nice replacements but yeah I'm looking for new games to play on the TV via the consoles from City Living and of course PC games. I honestly don't mind the vanilla ones and would just like variety. Is it possible to add new ones though or only replacements? If its possible I wanna know how to do it so I can just make my own.

I'm making custom gaming channels. It's not hard to learn, but you have to follow this guide exactly like it says or you will get errors.

here is some examples of some music video's/Gaming Channel mods I made recently.

Reactions: DarkDream34

77outlaw77

Feb 16, 2018
Hey guys, I've been googling for the answer but haven't been able to sort it out. Wondered if anybody else had the same problem. I'm having a lot of the wicked whims animations start to get choppy or skip during playback, like they're jumping ahead on frames, or the sim's bodies are just jittering. I haven't been able to figure out what's causing the problem, though I have suspicions that it might be related to some slider mods. Anybody seen this before?

comfywit

May 4, 2020
Updates to the main Rebels mega for Kiarasims4mods, including the new honeymoon event and new obsessed with toys trait. Also added some Madlen. I see PMBD is not loading right now, at least not for me. Hopefully, it will be fixed soon. I also readded kiarasims4mods that were not showing up right. And added sims3melancholic (I don't remember if I posted that here or not). I think the link is on the first page of this thread.

Charles Vane

Formerly 'tkass'
Jul 10, 2019
Hey Everybody!

If you recall Fin put together one package (Fin version) to include all the animations that Lupo removed from his four packages in his Updates.

I finished putting together a package similar to Fin’s version. I removed (extracted, pulled out) just the animations from Fin’s version that were missing from Lupo’s new stuff and re-packaged it. It contains all of Lupo’s “Retired” animations and only needs to be added to your mods folder ONCE. Not every month like before. Unzip and leave my file in your mods folder. It won’t need updating. Text file includes a list of animations. Enjoy!

When you update for Lupo’s new animations, add those 4 packages like you normally do, and you will have the COMPLETE set of his animations. Got it? Any questions, ask me.

Thank you, Fin, for all you’ve done and for making this possible because without Fin’s original file I couldn’t have done this. Stay safe and enjoy your time off. Also thanks to Nandes for her help.

Nicodemus

Jun 30, 2017
If I'm wrong please let me know. If I start to learn animations for WW, My checklist should be as followed:

1. Importing the object that the animations will be taken place on. Counter, Couch, Bed, Chairs.... etc... Correct?
2. Would be the actors that are in the animation. The rigs? Correct? Which are better the helper type rigs or just the ones that Turbo uploaded?
3. Then my vision of how the action goes. Correct?
4. Then separate and label each actor's gender and the action for each. Correct
5. The Object can just be deleted altogether, afterward. Correct?

I appreciate any and all help.

Reactions: duchamp
Jan 8, 2018
guys plz i need one link 2 download all files + i need camgirl mod
What are you talking about?? How do you expect to get help when you don't explain what it is you're looking for?? There are some really good people here but they aint fuckin mind readers, now, do yourself a favor and go to PAGE ONE of this thread and then see if you can spot the big red writing that says MEGA FOLDER and in future don't be so lazy and explain what it is that you're looking for!!

• Haha
Reactions: rev22x20

nandes

Sep 2, 2019
Hey Everybody!

If you recall Fin put together one package (Fin version) to include all the animations that Lupo removed from his four packages in his Updates.

I finished putting together a package similar to Fin’s version. I removed (extracted, pulled out) just the animations from Fin’s version that were missing from Lupo’s new stuff and re-packaged it. It contains all of Lupo’s “Retired” animations and only needs to be added to your mods folder ONCE. Not every month like before. Unzip and leave my file in your mods folder. It won’t need updating. Text file includes a list of animations. Enjoy!

When you update for Lupo’s new animations, add those 4 packages like you normally do, and you will have the COMPLETE set of his animations. Got it? Any questions, ask me.

Thank you, Fin, for all you’ve done and for making this possible because without Fin’s original file I couldn’t have done this. Stay safe and enjoy your time off. Also thanks to Nandes for her help.

Seriously my biggest and most sincere thanks, because it was honestly like looking at hieroglyphics for me. @ Everyone please note that tkass version will be in the mega and Fin's version will be retired for the time being. The Fin version will remain in the folder for anyone that needs it (Though you really should not, the update for it will remain frozen @ 3/17/20). It bears repeating BUT please make sure as you switch over to the Tkass version you remove the "Fin Version" if you still have it and just use the Karmasutra files + tkass. All the readme's will be updated shortly to reflect this new change.

And again thank you to tkass :giggle:

nandes

Sep 2, 2019
If I'm wrong please let me know. If I start to learn animations for WW, My checklist should be as followed:

1. Importing the object that the animations will be taken place on. Counter, Couch, Bed, Chairs.... etc... Correct?
2. Would be the actors that are in the animation. The rigs? Correct? Which are better the helper type rigs or just the ones that Turbo uploaded?
3. Then my vision of how the action goes. Correct?
4. Then separate and label each actor's gender and the action for each. Correct
5. The Object can just be deleted altogether, afterward. Correct?

I appreciate any and all help.
Hey, not to run you off but you might have better luck trying (tutorials at the bottom) or I don't think we have very many animation experts round these parts.
And good luck with the animating!

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes