Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 26, 2019
Also does anyone have the latest patreon download from E404P, Anacris or Serinion. For whatever reason E404P isn't on Yiff.Party. Also I love the look of Serinion's hot tub.

KOTika

Aug 26, 2017
You're saying I missed over 280+ animations. How did you count those? Lupo incorporated most of the reworked animations into his Lupo_Animations pack. I compared XML code from the two snippet tuning files. The only thing Fin added in his merged version was the Reworked and the Futa. I added what was different from the (Animation minus Reworked) and the Futa. So, how did you count that? If there's a mistake, it can be fixed but I need to know how you arrived at those numbers first.

EDIT: Just a thought. If you used the game (ie wicked whims) to count the number, turbo's utilities count the number from each unique Tuning ID, which means that the duplicates were counted twice. I doubt it has an algorithm for counting duplicates. You never really had 1199 animations in the Fin version but the game counted it as such.
Ok. Here are a few animations you've lost:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can add them to your version of retired animations pack?

Charles Vane

Formerly 'tkass'
Jul 10, 2019
Ok. Here are a few animations you've lost:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can add them to your version of retired animations pack?
Okay. After much searching, I found them in the Animation package. Good catch. I thought Lupo only moved animations from the Reworked to the Animation. Not sure why the XML comparison missed all these. Anyhoo, thanks. Gimme a couple days.

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
Does anyone have the information TonicMole placed on 16 may? And can someone update the bouncing booibes file? 18-May a new release came out.

Sep 26, 2019
Okay, I'd love to thank you guys for everything you've done (Especially Tkass, and GrilledCheesePlease) even though I'm not an official leaker (I don't know if there is some kinda thing you need to go through to be one.). But leave it to me to not realize in my ragging that the E404P Yiff account doesn't have the latest patreon that Cosplaysimmer's Togami outfit could be uploaded to Yiff a day earlier. So here are some stuff that you may or may not have and that may or may not be handy during Pride Month as well as Sims made with the Eco Living expansion and whatever EA cooks up on for the Sims 4 on their EA Direct, EA Play or whatever they call their E3 event this year, probably EA Play Live. Oh I also did a minor update to that Yiff import thing.

Reactions: loncel
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes