Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
is it me ? or WW didnt have inest anymore ?

i check all around and cant find any option about incest... but i m 100% sure they were an option before.

or maybe its because i play as a magician/wizard :/ ?

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
It's you. If you're using the Patreon WW, you need an extra package to unlock incest and teen sex. Been like that for nearly a year now.
oh.... didnt knew it required a patch lol. i usually just download it from here XD

Ps : i do have teen sex in the option, but not incest o_O

roseli

Mar 19, 2020
oh.... didnt knew it required a patch lol. i usually just download it from here XD

Defo read up the stuff you're downloading. The extra package is called the inappropriate unlock and it's already in the megafolder (which i assume you usually download from). Teen sex has always been included in the main mod. (Well, at least in my experience because I don't have the extra package and only have the main mod)

Reactions: Olethros

duchamp

Mar 28, 2019
Added some OverkillSimmer stuff to the folder. Includes a skirt, sets of tattoos, makeup and a two new tops.

DOWNLOAD:

Sort it by "Date added" so you can easily find what you want. Every file is named accordingly. For easier viewing of the images, click on them.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017

From what i recall, the toggle for incest is in the "Cheats" subcategory, i had the same problem a few updates back where i couldn't find it but i looked through all the categories and eventually found it.
It might have been moved recently.

#Edit:
I just went in to make sure.
It should be in Relationship settings > Cheats.

Last edited:

comfywit

May 4, 2020
does anyone have the stuff created by nativessims4? they're all locked behind patreon :/
They have a wordpress site, I think it has ads though. And idk how much of their Patreon content is on their wordpress.
Code:
https://nativessims4.wordpress.com/

arkane378

Aug 3, 2018
Anyone ever try this?

And more importantly can you share the files.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes